Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) (62490 Views)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
as long as he is happy.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by EBUKA000: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
All way na way
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Pocohantas food is ready oo. Straight to your gallery. We Nigerian men will keep winning. grin

Thank you my dearest Omoluabi. I replied you first. Now let me go look at the picture.

I done look am. Saw it on TikTok. My own be say make them dey take care of these women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Nuheights(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why Oyibo foolish like this?! Kai!
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Segzy19: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
See as the mama dey smile...

She dey enjoy young blood meanwhile young blood get him own plans...

Awon osinwin meji grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Japa on the young man’s mind.

Better for him to reign in hell than to serve in heaven!!!!
I'd rather serve in heaven undecided

7 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Tremple8v: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Congratulations man .... You are out of this shithole.
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Youngpo413: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men can do anything just to leave this country sad sad sad.......Tueh.
She is better than all these whôrés roaming the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
noted
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
God1000:
Why always old white women?
they have retirement money and pension.
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by tianshie(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chineke e kwela ihen ojo!
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo...

Mehnnnnn some guys dey try oooo shocked

How him preeek go stand for this grandma Abegggggg? undecided

Its not easy to change one's story. He'll pay the price

After green card, life is secured for his future kids
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by projet: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Congrats dude
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by adedamola777: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
From Left to Right = The Husband, The Bag (middle), The Wife.
If you know, you know.
Secure The �
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo...

Mehnnnnn some guys dey try oooo shocked

How him preeek go stand for this grandma Abegggggg? undecided

Guy forget am, some of these grannies dey maintain their Puna and keep it tight better than some of the young girls with smelling punas.
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
shocked
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by kolarov93(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....its funny when this is coming from your gender.......
the gender that cant date without money...
The gender that cant have sex without money
Beg after two mins of meeting a stranger....
The gender that dates ritualist and fraudsters knowing what they do..

Madam you don make me laugh fall comot for chair abeg.. grin

She be virgin, she no fit understand you bro

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
angry
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by tradepunter: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:

Come from someone who's part of a rotten system and all they know is bill guys ...

Most of you have no sense of romance... Bunch of selfish, me me me entities....

Self entitled Empty vessels

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by t2luv1: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:

What about you?
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by t2luv1: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
bigiyaro:
they have retirement money and pension.

And a former rich dead husband

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by olufadeke86267: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
No lies my bro. Dude even added my Queen to her status No lies my bro. Dude even added my Queen to her status ...
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Desusi: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
God1000:
Why always old white women?
The young ones are not easy to come by.l was in their shoes before in Germany. As for the olds, they are more or less dumped and dejected.Anything that comes their ways is accepted.While the younger ones would not want to walk with the blacks for fear of stigma, blackmail and rejection from her peers, the olds care not for such.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Desusi: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stanweezy:
Joke apart no matter how broke I am, I can't try this shit.

They no dey see young oyibo women, why grandmas??
You no sabi!You are playing with papi abi?
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
A generation that has no shame all because of making money
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
For me it's very disgusting, he'll be a sex slave to that white woman. See wetin poverty dey cause, na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by NonsenseRubbish: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by NonsenseRubbish: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
everythinggirly:
For me it's very disgusting, he'll be a sex slave to that white woman. See wetin poverty dey cause, na wa o!
Nonsense plus rubbish angry
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by NonsenseRubbish: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
They say true love is blind *burps*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Do This? / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.