Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) (2408 Views)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / Mynd Is A Cheater! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) by lindabon: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mynd_44:

Not all Naija guys cheat but ALL Naija girls love money

and u dont like money?? me, i definitely strive to make it in life hence the need to earn money (though i dont feed off men to get to where i am today). in nigerian, the society hasn't yet fully accepted women working in most unharmful working environment, or to occupy certain positions and hence most women still feel the need to feed off men in other to attain certain levels in life. wit time, and wit certain female inhibitions out of the way, Nigerian women will learn to be independent from their men; though the only downside is that wen women become dependent an themselves, they become intolerant to BS.like "Oh Paul! u think that you can come to[b] my house[/b] and behave any how, now pack your baggage and get out of my house" or "Paul i dont want to see your mother in my house, please go and tell her to live!".
Paul in this case might be the husband of the lady, and father of her kid/s.

many of such circumstance will become prevalent wen women become more dependent on themselves (like seen in the western societies),  so brace yourself!!  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) by Goldieluks: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mynd_44:

Not all Naija guys cheat but ALL Naija girls love money

dat a DUH thing to presume.
Re: Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^
see them coming to defend like BRUCE BOWEN
Re: Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) by Goldieluks: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
so your sisters, and all the females in your family are included too?OK!^^^
Re: Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^
You don't like money? Eveybody in my family likes money
Re: Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) by whobemumu(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2011
numbber 1 cheater is not correct english , the correct thing is cheat

number 2 cheaters is a discredited show , a number of ppl have said they were paid
Re: Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) by 9jafetish(f): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2011
whobemumu:

numbber 1 cheater is not correct english , the correct thing is cheat

number 2 cheaters is a discredited show , a number of ppl have said they were paid

and number 1 is not numbber 1. Make sure your english is correct before u correct mine. grin
Rgp92:

too bad for you! Anyway which country are you from?

i am half nigerian and half egyptian(black)

it will be my nightmare to marry any of these countries
Re: Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) by whobemumu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
typo and bad english are two seperate things my dear

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheaters
Re: Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) by mizzkizzes08(f): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2013
really all Nigerian men cheat.? i don't think it's true because the same is said wih African American men and in my opinion there are cheaters in all races cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: Please Help Interprete What This Guy Is Saying. / How To End A 4 Year Affair ?? / Have You Got What It Takes To Date The Single Upwardly Mobile Young Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.