Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,682 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (27865 Views)

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Andytyx(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Someone you just mentioned his name and what he's in for and yet still saying you don't know him, come 2023 you will know him better fuul.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by kingyakos: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
40 bandit gang raped 9 women in ur state and condemn their pu**sy beyond repair, 70% of ur state is now govern by terrorist collecting taxes, hunger and out of school children is on the high side and there's nothing u can do about it, all ur effort of retaining APC in power will fail.

With Obi/Datti the north will rise again

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by PeterObi4LP: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Realist12:
Easy on Atiku please . For one Tinubu has worked for all his achievements unlike one opportunist who wants to inherit movements he didn't contribute to just like he swindled APGA and dumped them ,swindled PDP and stole their supporters, now claiming to be a youth just to repeat the scheme, we no go gree. It will be a great disappointment .
We need leaders with solid results and antecedents we can point to . If we are to grade all the candidates we know the dullards, the average and the brilliant students. Support progress it's good for your mental health and future .

Show us the ones credited to Fidelity where Obi hid Anambrians cake.

We love seeing your tears. Cry more and wail more
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Krismas(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sergio101:
A mere face smile in the day and nyash opening in the night grin

I ask again....

On what basis will APC campaign??

Where exactly will APC get their vote from?? grin

Till urchins answer this questions.

I'm out
grin No pls, come back grin
A swing voter is one who votes based on economic performance, stock market indexes, employment figures, inflation readings and wot have u?
A party member is in-deferent to all of that grin A party member votes for his party because it is his party.
And usually party members are more than swing voters. APC is 60million member after the last party registration. These will vote for APC in 2023 come wot may.
Whereas the sentimental swing voter may change his mind a night to the elections due to a fantastic win in Bet9ja. grin He may take it as an omen from God dat APC has the best president after all.
Any candidate depending solely on swing voters will weep bitter tears of defeat after d election night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Mccullum: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu is the incoming president of FRN,

Jagaban 2023 is a goal by the will of God.

God bless Nigeria...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by GEEBITE: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lol .Nice uppercut you gave to the blind Bartimeus that has taken sycophancy to an absurd level.
rockyh:
credit to sky bank and not the state government for the entrance gate.learn to give credit to the right person.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:
who knows Peter obi for North? Absolutely no-
body ,whatsoever.... grin grin grin

Let us assume that obi wins the federal election ...

how would the northern oligarchies relate with him..? It is hopeless... grin

Who northern oligarchs help, with the condition that country in, bull shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by b2strike(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nigeria's problem is the stalk illiterates in the North. Whom so ever malam decides for them, that's all. Just like rams. Even though they have all the government appointment, they're the most poor! E get why.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by GEEBITE: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lol. 60million members churning out 15million votes in two election cycles.Wonderful,what an exponential growth!!!
Krismas:
A swing voter is one who votes based on economic performance, stock market indexes, employment figures, inflation readings and wot have u?
A party member is in-deferent to all of that grin A party member votes for his party because it is his party.
And usually party members are more than swing voters. APC is 60million member after the last party registration. These will vote for APC in 2023 come wot may.
Whereas the sentimental swing voter may change his mind a night to the elections due to a fantastic win in Bet9ja. He may take it as an omen from God dat APC is the best president after all.
Any candidate depending solely on swing voters will wipe bitter tears of defeat after election night
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Dshocker(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
He shouldn't worry, by 2023 they will know whom Peter Obi is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Agugbadin: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Abujason: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
So says the chief terrorists enabler and financier.
Una eyes go soon clear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Ayodeoba: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nopet23:
Tinubu single-handedly jeopardized the formation of amotekun in Lagos & reduced their influence in Osun bcs he didn’t want to offend the Fulani’s at our detriment. This is a man ready to sacrifice the entire Yoruba land for his ambition. Tinubu ti lule

When Fulani herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter in Ondo. Tinubu went there to defend the killers by asking “where are the cows”. Tinubu represents the worst of us as Yoruba’s.

Tinubu has never supported any Yoruba cause unless he stands to gain from it.

He is a Scam. He is only there to satisfy his unquenchable greed. He frustrated our security architecture (amotekun) in the SW bcs he wanted to be “presdent”. We will treat him like the omo ale he is come 2023.
another new propaganda again?okay we go still vote for him. Tinubu your next president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by knowhowk: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Really but someone too was a Serial loser before Baba Peing Peing went to made him stop crying then Brought him up again ..

Not a Politician ..All of Dem na d same ..

Naija are suffering ,Crying ..We need a Leader that wud help
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Krismas(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
GEEBITE:
Lol. 60million members churning out 15million votes in two election cycles.Wonderful,what an exponential growth!!!
grin ofcourse my friend grin
The party registration more dan doubled after the 2019 general election.
All those campaigning for Obi are 90% swing voters grin
Obi is in trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Ayodeoba: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

These APC BATstards are this same everywhere. Both those occupying political offices and those eating Agbado and Cassava under Lagos bridges.

Sir, where is Tinubu expecting his votes?

This is northerners reacting to Tinubu’s rumored meeting with Wike on BBC Hausa. All of them supporting Atiku which shows that Atiku is winning the North. Where else is left for Tinubu?

all southwest already lockdown for tinubu,all apc states in the north is assured also,even ebonyi, tinubu will still gets more votes,just chill you will soon understand everything when campaign starts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Tunjibalogun: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Northern oligarchs that kept you as an almajirii whom you're even supposed to dethrone. Una sha like suffering.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Abujason: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:

You mean the same Northern oligarchs that have kept you and the rest of your people illiterate, hungry, poor, terrorized, and backwards? The rest of the country would care less about whatever becomes of you guys.

The North have made their beds, now you must lie in them!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Penguin2: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jack500:

Screenshoting people comment on Facebook, don't you even think that those few might be a PDP member, your eyes go clear in February

Do you mind taking screenshots of those supporting Tinubu?

I will be waiting sir.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zandena:
Politicians are bad wallahi! Veteran what? Who can remind me?
If Atiku is a Veteran Loser, then Obi Pandora will be what?

Veteran Defector and Foreman of Unpaid Labourers.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Penguin2: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ayodeoba:
all southwest already lockdown for tinubu,all apc states in the north is assured also,even ebonyi, tinubu will still gets more votes,just chill you will soon understand everything when campaign starts

Hahahahahaha!

Did you just mention Ebonyi cheesy? You mean the Ebonyi in Southeast or is their another Ebonyi in the Southwest?

And if e sure for Tinubu even in Lagos, tell him not to use thugs on Election Day.

Free and fair, Tinubu will lose Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by kingyakos: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
femisplash:

we, the people of Katsina, know the role played by Bola Tinubu in 2015 for the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari. We know the support he gave in 2019 for the continuation of Buhari. We, here in Katsina, are not ingrates."

Because of election femi turn katsina man grin grin
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Stanweezy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:

But u know and u keep mentioning his name, how do u know the mind of others??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by stormborn28(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Sergio101(m): 5:15pm
A mere face smile in the day and nyash opening in the night grin

I ask again....

On what basis will APC campaign??

Where exactly will APC get their vote from?? grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by SenatePresdo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:

So if the Northern oligarchs can't relate with him, he should go and fry Akara?

I don't blame you shaa.. It is well.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by olusola200: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Customer da da ni

And

Baby politician

Not his turn

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by tenpipsperday: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
So whoever Masari does not kmow does not matter? All the bandits he knows and snap pictures with all important?

APC and it's supporters are curse to Nigerians .
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by atinga1: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zandena:
Politicians are bad wallahi! Veteran what? Who can remind me?
If Atiku is a Veteran Loser, then Obi Pandora will be what?
If you guys don't mention Obi, you won't sleep. I hope you're gonna sleep well this night.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by stormborn28(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Krismas:
Whereas the sentimental swing voter may change his mind a night to the elections due to a fantastic win in Bet9ja. grin He may take it as an omen from God dat APC has the best president after all.
Any candidate depending solely on swing voters will weep bitter tears of defeat after d election night

What will APC sell to Nigerians. With the situation of the economy, insecurity, power failure etc presently bedeviled the country
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Memeni(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
The terrorist has spoken to the zoo zombies!
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Yonsxp: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
He is right. Most people in Katsina don't know anything about Nigeria,they know more about Niger.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by zionstaar75: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
redPUSSY:
LET'S ASSUME THAT NORTHERN GOVERNORS ARE SUPPORTING TINUBU WHICH IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN, AS LONG AS ATIKU AND KWANKWASO ARE STILL IN THIS RACE THEY WOULD SWEEP THE ENTIRE NE AND NW LIKE BUHARI SWEPT THE TWO REGIONS DESPITE HAVING PDP CONTROLLING SOME NW AND NE REGIONS..

THE THEN PDP GOVERNORS WERE HELPLESS AND COULDN'T INFLUENCE THE MASSES . SOME PDP GOVERNORS THEN WORKED AGAINST JONATHAN.. EVEN THE THEN NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF PDP DESPITE THE FUND UNDER HIS CONTROL WORKED AGAINST JONATHAN.. TODAY HE'S IN APC... YOU CAN IMAGINE !!

THEY SHOULD STOP GIVING TINUBU A FALSE HOPE.. TINUBU IS TOO OLD TO BEAR ELECTION LOST TRAUMA UNLIKE HIS COUNTERPARTS WHO CAN EASILY MOVE ON IF THEY LOOSE.. HE SHOULD STEP DOWN NOW FOR HIS OWN SAFETY
how can you compare Buhari to atiku?no northerner alive has Buhari's followers in the north. Atiku has been contesting for how long? This contest is between tinubu and obi straight up.Forget kwakwanso abeg,he's a joker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). / DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.