Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (27883 Views)

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Musauzor(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
If we were in a sane clime, this Masari should have resigned long time ago for hobnobbing with Fulani terrorists. I do know that Masari will rather vote for a fellow Fulani brother than giving his vote to infidel Bola Tribulation
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by PALAPALA02(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Realist12:
Easy on Atiku please . For one Tinubu has worked for all his achievements unlike one opportunist who wants to inherit movements he didn't contribute to just like he swindled APGA and dumped them ,swindled PDP and stole their supporters, now claiming to be a youth just to repeat the scheme, we no go gree. It will be a great disappointment .
We need leaders with solid results and antecedents we can point to . If we are to grade all the candidates we know the dullards, the average and the brilliant students. Support progress it's good for your mental health and future .

Show us the ones credited to Fidelity bank where Obi hid Anambrians cake.

Obviously sure u ain’t learned.
Buh if by chance you are, your parents must be weeping by now for having thrown away funds on u that cud av been sent to help orphanages.

I have lived in lagos all my life. And i will tell you that we started seeing developments in lagos after tinubu left office.

Fashola was the pioneer of the successes in government being enjoyed by lagos state today.

In cash, how much do you stand to gain from tinubu winning this election. Obviously the cash might solve some problems in your life, buh in d long run, look at tinubu well, is that the kind of human being you want representing you and your families when presidents of various nations come together.

Imagine tinubu amongst european leaders, appearance wise, do you think e wud fit in, let alone when they start having intellectual conversations.

Is it garri, ewa, cassava, and agbado e wants to be discussing with them.

That’s the kind of person you want representing.

Shame on you.

Nigerian will never get to the promise land as long as parasites like u still exist in this shithole u n tinubu call a country
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by asanausana91: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
u better don't waste your swearing. Which atiku?confront me with the results after election and mock me,humbly knowtow to u.Atiku can't come second in that election. Am so sure about it,na 3rd position he go come.in kwara State where I live pdp is dead,if they get 25% they try.is kwara not the north u people are shouting
is it the same kwara where the apc governor was stone out? Mind you, lie Muhammad and Buhari are not in support of Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by BigIyanga: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
A pdp former speaker speaking lol
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Realist12: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
PALAPALA02:

Obviously sure u ain’t learned.
Buh if by chance you are, your parents must be weeping by now for having thrown away funds on u that cud av been sent to help orphanages.

I have lived in lagos all my life. And i will tell you that we started seeing developments in lagos after tinubu left office.

Fashola was the pioneer of the successes in government being enjoyed by lagos state today.

In cash, how much do you stand to gain from tinubu winning this election. Obviously the cash might solve some problems in your life, buh in d long run, look at tinubu well, is that the kind of human being you want representing you and your families when presidents of various nations come together.

Imagine tinubu amongst european leaders, appearance wise, do you think e wud fit in, let alone when they start having intellectual conversations.

Is it garri, ewa, cassava, and agbado e wants to be discussing with them.

That’s the kind of person you want representing.

Shame on you.

Nigerian will never get to the promise land as long as parasites like u still exist in this shithole u n tinubu call a country
one thing I'm certain of is you don't love Nigeria more than me. And definitely don't understand public administration more than me as well. So quit swearing it makes you sound extreme. Tho I know y'all are extreme you can still redeem yourself

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hotguy27:
Fear politicians. If Obi wins tomorrow, he will tell you how their relationship dates back to when he was a toddler.
You don't know northerners, do you?
He will go to any length to reel out bloc votes for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
redPUSSY:

1)The mentality or northerners and SW are not the same.. You might be seeing them as ally but they would be seeing you as a willing tool.

2) Things have changed concerning religion unlike what was obtainable in 1993 when nobody made any noise about Muslim Muslim ticket.. In fact in 1993 Nigerians were even ready to vote for a stone as long as it's democracy hence no religious condemnation then..

3) We have four major contenders unlike when it was only two...

4) Northerners today don't play party politics, they play individual politics that's why they have been following Buhari up and down since 2023 despite contesting in different political platforms till 2015...

Wake up !!
So you believe Kwankwaso will win Kano State?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by toujurs: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Just look at this illiterate, how do you know him, when we we promote illiterates in this country.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Exceed15: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
How is Katsina fairing under your watch? Failure!
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by zionstaar75: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
is it the same kwara where the apc governor was stone out? Mind you, lie Muhammad and Buhari are not in support of Tinubu.
that was 2018 video,if listen they shouting bukola saraki not the governor.we on ground know its propaganda to collect money from atiku.you"ll remember this when results are debunked. Lai Mohammed is nothing without tinubu. He can't win counsellor election in kwara State.As for Buhari's support let's see how that plays out but Buhari said yesterday that it's a lie.how he won't campaign for his party's candidate let's wait and see.those that asked atiku to contest are not doing him any favour. He'll hardly get votes in the south,and pdp had always counted on the block votes from South East and South South. The votes will not be there next year. Apc have never relied on those votes,that's their advantage but anyone who writes Peter obi off does so at his peril.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
atiku has no strength anywhere apart from taraba,Gombe and Adamawa. Atiku how?he won't even come second. Obi has ended his ambition
These guys ranting about Kwankwaso don't know the north.
Kano still has Ganduje, these Igbos needs to be schooled on Nigerian politics, but they are noisy to learn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
BHigher:
Are the northern oligarchs more important than 200m Nigerians?

Those northern Oligarchs controls over 50 million Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Miles300:
Sentiment apart, can peter obi really win core nrothern states?
He can't even win North Central talk more of core north.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
I can stand and swear that Atiku will win Katsina state where masari is the governor.
When was the last time you were in Katsina?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
you'll be shocked that all the ibos in those states will give him 100% votes.it was the igbos that gave atiku 45% of the votes in the last election and he won't get 15% of those votes now.the thing is south east and south south will vote pdp in the governorship election so the governors don't really care if the people vote for atiku.
Do you know there are Igbos campaigning for Atiku and Tinubu?
Do you know those people have followers?
Do you think all Igbos love Obi?
The ones who don't want Obi will avoid the polls, some will still vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Are Benue, platue, Niger, kogi,Nasarrawa, Taraba and Abuja among the northern states that would vote for Tinubu? This uncircumcised bafoon sef
Have you been to any of these states in recent times or you are just making noise?
Nasarawa is an APC stronghold, except for Christians who wants a Christian governor, those are the ones who will cast their votes for Obi, Benue has always been a PDP stronghold, Benue are ready to kick PDP out in favor of APC, do you know how the poor masses in Benue wants the rev father from APC to rule?
The noise from Benue state is from Igbos and the religious pr*cks that are brainwashed by their pastors.
Obi can't win those states, same as Niger, if he wins Taraba it won't be bloc votes, ( I doubt he will) Abuja votes will be shared, whenever I tell you guys, you will think am supporting Tinubu, when will you guys learn to understand the Nigerian political framework and see how difficult it is to wrestle power from the cabals?
Do you know that idoma people from benue state naturally hate Igbos?
Do you know?
Even the idomas there can't campaign for Obi outrightly without bringing God into the picture to brainwash people using religion.
In the last election most of you thought votes won't come out Borno and Benue for APC, you all saw how it ended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Bull craps.

Absolute truth.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sergio101:
A mere face smile in the day and nyash opening in the night grin

I ask again....

On what basis will APC campaign??

Where exactly will APC get their vote from?? grin

Till urchins answer this questions.

I'm out

You will get your answer when the final results is released in February 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Decent09(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zandena:
Politicians are bad wallahi! Veteran what? Who can remind me?
If Atiku is a Veteran Loser, then Obi Pandora will be what?

Obi will be veteran Scammer

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
redPUSSY:

Neither Peter Obi nor his supporters are hoping to win kastina . Labour Party. only needs some percentage in Kastina as stipulated in the constitution .. Obi and his supporters knw their stronghold.. The problem here is Tinubu who sees another man's land/region as his stronghold where you have another big weight politicians from that axis contesting for the same position...

Tinubu won't inherit Buhari's block votes.. Know this and know peace for lesser chest ache when the reality comes... The massive defection in the North should have taught u a lesson...Smh

LP party can't get 25% votes in any of the 19 northern states. Outside SS and SE plus Lagos state, LP can't get 25% in the remaining 5 states of the SW

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Staphylococcus: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Who knows Peter up North?

Peter Obi’s popularity ends immediately you cross the Niger bridge into Asaba.

The last time I mentioned Peter to a Notherner, he referred me straight to Peter Okoye of Psquare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by asanausana91: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

When was the last time you were in Katsina?
before Buhari Sallah visit
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Segzy19: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don't support Obi but to hell with those northern oligarchies you mentioned. They are the mAjor problems of this country
Abdul05:
who knows Peter obi for North?
Absolutely nobody, whatsoever.... grin grin

Let us assume now that obi wins the federal election ...

how would the northern oligarchies relate with him..?

It is hopeless... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by WhizdomXX(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
redPUSSY:

Neither Peter Obi nor his supporters are hoping to win kastina .Labour Party. only needs some percentage in Kastina as stipulated in the constitution .. Obi and his supporters knw their stronghold.. The problem here is Tinubu who sees another man's land/region as his stronghold where you have another big weight politicians from that axis contesting for the same position...

Tinubu won't inherit Buhari's block votes.. Know this and know peace for lesser chest ache when the reality comes... The massive defection in the North should have taught u a lesson...Smh
Leave Tinubu to dream in peace now. The question is knowing that Obi has little support in the north, how does he plan to win?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Krismas(m): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
amaridigital:

It's quite funny how Pandora urchins believes that all the voters from the SE will abandon their long time party PDP and APGA which they have labored to build for over 20 years and vote a new party without structure just like that. To them every single ibo man and woman will be obi-dirty. The PDP won't get a single vote because of Obi-dirty The only unique thing about the coming election is that there is a real joker on the ballot supported by clowns.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by PALAPALA02(m): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Realist12:
one thing I'm certain of is you don't love Nigeria more than me. And definitely don't understand public administration more than me as well. So quit swearing it makes you sound extreme. Tho I know y'all are extreme you can still redeem yourself

U love nigeria, yet the present ruling party has plunged Nigeria into unimaginable suffering, and your love for Nigeria still wants to make you vote for the same ruling party to continue??

Do you forbid trying another party to see if they can redeem Nigeria lost glory.

After all, everyone then was tired of pdp n voted for apc thinking it will be better, buh it’s even worse.

Mind you, people voted for change which apc offered at the time and not because buhari was the presidential candidate then.

People wanted genuine change, hence why they voted for apc. Buh its being from one suffering to another, and yet, you say we should continue with the same party.

Obviously, you must be gaining from the government financially, hence why you don’t want them out of office. Buh when only you (1/10) is gaining, and the remaining 9 are suffering, do you call that development??
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
before Buhari Sallah visit
So you should know you have been deceiving yourself then.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
PALAPALA02:

U love nigeria, yet the present ruling party has plunged Nigeria into unimaginable suffering, and your love for Nigeria still wants to make you vote for the same ruling party to continue??

Do you forbid trying another party to see if they can redeem Nigeria lost glory.

After all, everyone then was tired of pdp n voted for apc thinking it will be better, buh it’s even worse.

Mind you, people voted for change which apc offered at the time and not because buhari was the presidential candidate then.

People wanted genuine change, hence why they voted for apc. Buh its being from one suffering to another, and yet, you say we should continue with the same party.

Obviously, you must be gaining from the government financially, hence why you don’t want them out of office. Buh when only you (1/10) is gaining, and the remaining 9 are suffering, do you call that development??
You have a point here, I love people who say it as it is, not people hiding behind shadows.
That's to say we should revert back to PDP and see if they have changed abi?
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by DWickedLandLord: 12:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Many Nigerians are looking forward to thanking Tinubu for giving them 8yrs of Buhari.
And Baba has also promised to continue from where Buhari stopped.

I'm sure he just meant foreign medical trips
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by rollywise(m): 3:26am On Aug 26, 2022
All I see is party loyalty. You try to discredit other candidates to sell your party candidate whether it's an slowpoke or a cripple. You boldly day Tinubu installed this failure she ensured it's continuity in 2019. Well done for shooting yourself in the leg. See his face like failure
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by stormborn28(m): 5:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Krismas:
grin To add to all ur woeful points is the failing health of APC standard bearer.
Nevertheless do not mistake Nigerians as Only Swing voters.
There are those in Nigeria who will vote for their party no matter what.
I remember once persuading a sales boy at the bus stop, who was touting his wares at me. I told him to take off the Arsenal wristband he had on B4 I could patronize him. Cos the foolish club refused to offload Arsene Wenger, the mediocre coach, with the longest trophy-less spell in the history of top flight English premier football.
The salesman refused the condition and walked out on me grin
That the type of party loyalty popularly called STRUCTURE
Obi lacks structure. Most of his admirers may fail to vote if there is a heavy rainfall on the day.
Preferring to stay by their TVs at home, sexing their wives

So what you alluded to can not also happen to other party faithful?

Stop acting like a god. You are not one and can never be one
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Krismas(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2022
stormborn28:

So what you alluded to can not also happen to other party faithful?

Stop acting like a god. You are not one and can never be one
grin Don’t underestimate the determination of a party member grin His motivation runs deeper than swing voter’s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures / Kano Rerun: APC Stakeholders Meet In Nasarawa LGA, Strategize How To Win / Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.