Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (27884 Views)

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by zionstaar75: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
North will not leave Atiku and Kwankwanso and vote for tinubu
atiku has no strength anywhere apart from taraba,Gombe and Adamawa. Atiku how?he won't even come second. Obi has ended his ambition

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Krismas(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
stormborn28:

What will APC sell to Nigerians. With the situation of the economy, insecurity, power failure etc presently bedeviled the country
grin To add to all ur woeful points is the failing health of APC standard bearer.
Nevertheless do not mistake Nigerians as Only Swing voters.
There are those in Nigeria who will vote for their party no matter what.
I remember once persuading a sales boy at the bus stop, who was touting his wares at me. I told him to take off the Arsenal wristband he had on B4 I could patronize him. Cos the foolish club refused to offload Arsene Wenger, the mediocre coach, with the longest trophy-less spell in the history of top flight English premier football.
The salesman refused the condition and walked out on me grin
That the type of party loyalty popularly called STRUCTURE
Obi lacks structure. Most of his admirers may fail to vote if there is a heavy rainfall on the day.
Preferring to stay by their TVs at home, sexing their wives
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by BHigher(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Are the northern oligarchs more important than 200m Nigerians?

Abdul05:
who knows Peter obi for North? Absolutely no-
body ,whatsoever.... grin grin grin

Let us assume that obi wins the federal election ...

how would the northern oligarchies relate with him..? It is hopeless... grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by bewise24: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Masari and all APC supporters just want to reward Tinubu for helping APC win in 2015 and 2019 no more no less

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by asanausana91: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sergio101:
A mere face smile in the day and nyash opening in the night grin

I ask again....

On what basis will APC campaign??

Where exactly will APC get their vote from?? grin

Till urchins answer this questions.

I'm out
the Yoruba will foolishly vote for APC just because Tinubu is a Yoruba man.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Burruchaga71(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
It's unfortunate that Tinubu is 3 meters away from his grave and can never rule Nigeria... Am so sorry..
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Hassanmaye(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by luckyz4rea(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zandena:
Politicians are bad wallahi! Veteran what? Who can remind me?
If Atiku is a Veteran Loser, then Obi Pandora will be what?

Veteran movement!
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Jostoman: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:

they will relate with him the way they relate with Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Miles300: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sentiment apart, can peter obi really win core nrothern states?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Miles300: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
atiku has no strength anywhere apart from taraba,Gombe and Adamawa. Atiku how?he won't even come second. Obi has ended his ambition

And peter have strength in sokoto, kano, katsina, kaduna, Borno.... Sentiment aside
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by SirJerrie(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
I never knew Katsina state had a Governor sad sad
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by asanausana91: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Atiku will collect wotowoto grin
You know nothing about the north.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by gazza07(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Still dwelling in the past. The ship has long sailed pass these fools. You can imagine talking about role played by tinubu for the emergency of buhari a monumental failure. Let's retire all these all old fools that has held Nigeria to ransome guys
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by asanausana91: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
I can stand and swear that Atiku will win Katsina state where masari is the governor.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ransomed: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
We are expecting gibberish from bandits friendly governor.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ambale(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Says by a governor whose state is a playground for bandits

Sense is always far away from these APC things sha
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by oluwafikayo32c: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mumu wet bandits don overtake his State still get mouth to talkObi is the incoming president and no Tinubu urchin can stop it!Death to all vulture grillers and Tinubu urchinsMumu wet bandits don overtake his State still get mouth to talkObi is the incoming president and no Tinubu urchin can stop it!Death to all vulture grillers and Tinubu urchins...
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Psalmistproject: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:

If they can't speak common English, then Datti is there to relate with them extraordinarily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by amaridigital(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Krismas:
grin ofcourse my friend grin
The party registration more dan doubled after the 2019 general election.
All those campaigning for Obi are 90% swing voters grin
Obi is in trouble

It's quite funny how Pandora urchins believes that all the voters from the SE will abandon their long time party PDP and APGA which they have labored to build for over 20 years and vote a new party without structure just like that. To them every single ibo man and woman will be obi-dirty. The PDP won't get a single vote because of Obi-dirty The only unique thing about the coming election is that there is a real joker on the ballot supported by clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by zionstaar75: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
I can stand and swear that Atiku will win Katsina state where masari is the governor.
u better don't waste your swearing. Which atiku?confront me with the results after election and mock me,humbly knowtow to u.Atiku can't come second in that election. Am so sure about it,na 3rd position he go come.in kwara State where I live pdp is dead,if they get 25% they try.is kwara not the north u people are shouting

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by countryman13: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
brightonos24:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-atiku-is-a-veteran-loser-tinubu-will-win-governor-masari
Ur prediction on Peter Obi will never come to pass by the grace of the Almighty God,amen.
No going back on the mission to rescue this country from you old fools.
Obi/Ahmed project 2023 doley ne!
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by zionstaar75: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Miles300:

And peter have strength in sokoto, kano, katsina, kaduna, Borno.... Sentiment aside
you'll be shocked that all the ibos in those states will give him 100% votes.it was the igbos that gave atiku 45% of the votes in the last election and he won't get 15% of those votes now.the thing is south east and south south will vote pdp in the governorship election so the governors don't really care if the people vote for atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by cicero(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
I am sure that is why Nigerian youths have risen to change the tide. They have been hopeless now they want their political oppressors to become hopeless.

Obi is a dream whose time has come and he will win not because he has structure but because the oppressed, enslaved by their co-called leaders and parents have woken up.

By the way, for changing the narrative of a presidential election in Nigeria for the first time, stirring the interest of the apolitical multitude in politics, for making the youths know they have a voice, Obi has already won some victory.

Abdul05:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Babara1994(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Look at this torrorist that are dining with boko Haram boys

You will know Peter obi as Nigeria president by next year
Nigeria won't be like Anambra. Nigeria has to be like Lagos and Ogun state. We need thinkers, not swindlers.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Amalekki: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Masari said: “I don’t know him. Somebody who was a governor of Anambra? Go and ask a Katsina man and the politicians, how many of them know Peter Obi? We are talking about a presidential candidate of Nigeria, somebody who has cut all barriers – tribal, religious, regional, name it.”

lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Babara1994(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zandena:
Politicians are bad wallahi! Veteran what? Who can remind me?
If Atiku is a Veteran Loser, then Obi Pandora will be what?

Prospective loser
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by snowball11(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Just look at who's talking. An expired gworo governor that terrorists and bandits are using his expired state to test the mic! undecided

Idiotic governor! grin
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by justparamount(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by WHITELIGHTER: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:
who knows Peter obi for North?
Absolutely nobody, whatsoever.... grin grin

Let us assume now that obi wins the federal election ...

Hopeless and baseless line of thought...
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Burruchaga71(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Are Benue, platue, Niger, kogi,Nasarrawa, Taraba and Abuja among the northern states that would vote for Tinubu? This uncircumcised bafoon sef
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Victoronah1: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:
who knows Peter obi for North?
Absolutely nobody, whatsoever.... grin grin

Let us assume now that obi wins the federal election ...

how did they relate with Jonathan? You better shut up, if you have nothing meaningful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed / Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.