Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,154 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds (23979 Views)

Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Bontafa: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:

You see your problem.

What you quoted has no mention of Asiwaju or Tinubu.

I insist that we Nigerian youths will vote our candidates as we desire, without regards to the tantrums and bullying by the minority who want to supplant our freedom and Democracy, with threats and IPOBocrazy.

Apparently you admit that Obi's supporters have no regard for democracy and freedom of choice.

Caman shatap

Go and preach to the gullible.

Asiwaju goes nowhere
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by etrouble: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2022
overall90:

Fool.
You and your family will die a painful death for wishing evil on a people that have not done anything to you.
Hundeyin and the stupid fake news pedlar are both yorubas but you still find a way to pour your bile on your eternal nemesis.

The three million people that is your grandfathers, grandmothers, grand uncles, grand aunties that Emeka Ojukwu sacrificed to the gods for his foolishness are all your family members. If you start another nonsense, you will collect Wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by etrouble: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdu81:

Imagine a Yoruba coward.

Ibb come to mind, 1993.

Cowards that sacrificed three million of your people to Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala and Esu Odara. Go and ask your parents how your grandparents died.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Throwback: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2022
tamdun:

What explanation do u need again? Like someone above said, would you blame Toyota because isis use their truck to carry out attacks? The lady is Web developer, u can't blame her for the sin of the owner

Timekeeper452 probably failed comprehension exercises in secondary school English classes.

I read his comment and I just weak.

Reminds me why we can never practice a juror system of justice in Nigeria.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by HDMax: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2022
This story never clear to me, who is the bully, who is the victim
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Bontafa: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:

Timekeeper452 probably failed comprehension exercises in secondary school English classes.

I read his comment and I just weak.

Reminds me why we can never practice a juror system of justice in Nigeria.

Shatap .

You love Nigeria so much you are projecting Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Throwback: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

Caman shatap

Go and preach to the gullible.

Asiwaju goes nowhere

Usual aggression.

Very typical.

Na so them use terrorism hold down SouthEast.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by GerogeI(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:
We will deal with these Obituarists. This was how they started in 1967, at the end of the Christmas Party, three million of them have been sacrificed to the gods. I thought by now they would have learnt, but unfortunately, they will never learn. This Hundeyin who is Egun and of Benin Republic origin is helping Igbos to set themselves on Fire, the result will be Sorrow, Tears and Blood. Then, they will turn around to shout Genocide, don't start what you cannot complete.

So you are threatening to kill Igbos, because David uncovered a fake news miller.
I have quoted you, as the internet never forgets. Even if nairaland dies, google achives will save this quote. Should the genocide you are planning happen, the world will know to ask Seun for your identity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Lashist(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
That Hundeyin guy is nothing but a bully and a blackmailer. But well, he has a host of zombies licking his butt steadily
Why you are licking BAT's, omatsheye and Apc asses like its icecream...zombie
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Timekeeper452: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
tamdun:

What explanation do u need again? Like someone above said, would you blame Toyota because isis use their truck to carry out attacks? The lady is Web developer, u can't blame her for the sin of the owner
this is a political statement and well you are right about her denying ownership. But why must all these sinful owners contact only her. All her contractors have same trait and it’s very suspect. But nevertheless you are right and she has denied it and let’s see how it unfolds.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by tonysunkan: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
It is frightening the level people are taking matters of politics. Let us avoid politics of hatred, bitterness, threat and violence.

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Throwback: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

Shatap .

You love Nigeria so much you are projecting Asiwaju

I am projecting the candidate I support as it is within my rights.

A politician who has worked in office and in politics, with track records of his accomplishments.

Not a desperate political prostitute, ticket hunter, or structure hunter.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Bontafa: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:

Usual aggression.

Very typical.

Na so them use terrorism hold down SouthEast.

Afonja land is forbidden did you ask yourself why ?
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:
We will deal with these Obituarists. This was how they started in 1967, at the end of the Christmas Party, three million of them have been sacrificed to the gods. I thought by now they would have learnt, but unfortunately, they will never learn. This Hundeyin who is Egun and of Benin Republic origin is helping Igbos to set themselves on Fire, the result will be Sorrow, Tears and Blood. Then, they will turn around to shout Genocide, don't start what you cannot complete.
Thunder will surely strike you and yours for calling Igbos here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Lashist(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew David was being reckless and earlier counselled someone to await response from his victim. He has entered real trouble this time.
I am not surprised.

If you go through his account of his dysfunctional background and how he described his own biological father as the "world's No. 1 bully, from my experience, you do not need to fight guys like him, they have been damaged and are their own worst enemy; they finish themselves.
Pastor TD Jakes calls them light bulbs with overvoltage; they are useless even to themselves and end up blowing up themselves.

This is a lesson to other fathers out there raising bullies and creating dysfunctional families and children.

He is not a journalist at all yet NUJ keeps quiet instead of calling him out. He is a social media person and that is why he went full ballistic without even doing as little as keeping his opinion to himself first and reaching his victim to ask for his own side of the story before bullying , criminally defaming and maliciously harrassing his victim, Seyi.
check my signature for freebies!
Oga go to twitter with facts and call him out that he is not a journalist...you cant be here trolling anonymously and calling him out...that's cowardice.. But we know you are only but a zombie urchin

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Bontafa: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:

I am projecting the candidate I support as it is within my rights.

A politician who has work in office and in politics, with track records of his accomplishments.

Not a desperate political prostitute, ticket hunter, or structure hunter.

In your lame dream Tinubu built Lagos .

See the pic below

Tomorrow now you go call this one ipob

Lame cow

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Abdu81: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

Cowards that sacrificed three million of your people to Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala and Esu Odara. Go and ask your parents how your grandparents died.

What happened in 1993 please.

Vegetable warriors.

Abiola died pitiably in the prison even though he won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by mariahAngel(f): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

You're vile! So full of hate and sh!t, and it'll consume you! Mark it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by etrouble: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
MyFlair:

Thunder will surely strike you and yours for calling Igbos here

Like the one that struck three million of you in 1967?
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by zionstaar75: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Right now, David hundeyin is the only investigative journalist that knows his onions in the whole of West Africa. Reno, adeyanju, sowore, and their likes just follow trends and twist narrative to sell their useless candidates. David is the only man that has keep this APC people in check. Thumbs up to the young man. He has indeed redefine journalism in a good light. As for that woman that promotes fake news on her website, she's only trying to gain the sympathy of tinubus urchins on Twitter.
there's no need for all this noise. If the news is fake take her to court,sue her for 2 billion naira or more.Thats what sensible people do unless there's truth in what she's projecting
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by zionstaar75: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
GerogeI:

So you are threatening to kill Igbos, because David uncovered a fake news miller.
I have quoted you, as the internet never forgets. Even if nairaland dies, google achives will save this quote. Should the genocide you are planning happen, the world will know to ask Seun for your identity.
like I said if the news is fake sue them in court and make them pay for the lies,the calling out is stupidity. If the guys is telling lies let him go and defend he or herself in court. There is a sensible way to go about this things.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Tobijays: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mynd44:

It is regular character. Bully and harass.
With the level of threats being issued daily to political and nonpolitical persons shouldn't twitter be banned? or is it when it turn into reality
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by WHITELIGHTER: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

David Hundeyin only stopped at calling her dumb, but I believe she's got another credential in addition to that. It's that she is mischievous.

I put it to you that no one threatened neither this lady nor her family.

The investigative journalist only provided her contact which she indeed had made available to the public. Even without the report, anybody could have run a simple compound search on her and gotten her contact information.

That aside, why does she claim her family are being threatened? How did persons threatening them get their contact? Because only hers was projected.

She definitely intends to reiterate the narrative of Obi's supporters as being violent and intolerant.

I think this is another APC lying machine that wants to ride on people's emotion in order to draw empathy.

Aptly said
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by fydence: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Right now, David hundeyin is the only investigative journalist that knows his onions in the whole of West Africa. Reno, adeyanju, sowore, and their likes just follow trends and twist narrative to sell their useless candidates. David is the only man that has keep this APC people in check. Thumbs up to the young man. He has indeed redefine journalism in a good light. As for that woman that promotes fake news on her website, she's only trying to gain the sympathy of tinubus urchins on Twitter.
This is the summary and conclusion of the whole story
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by flexispy: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Inspector gadget try dey calm next time get full story before creating twitter threads
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Electorate: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/marvelworxx/status/1563455113158467590?t=qDeP5xTM8IBXPZnxBfZgOg&s=19

All na arrangement, they contacted David for promo, he did his job and they did reply with a full advertisement of their business plus jara promo on nairaland, mods and seun no collect shishi, David smiles to the bank.

If you know you know, indirect marketing.

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Backpedal: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
JimmySwaggart:

That is why APC urchins are after him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Truthdeypain: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

You are the bastard son of a bastard mother
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Backpedal: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:
@Seun
You can see what your platform is encouraging

That mod of yours will not hide this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Backpedal: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
tonysunkan:
It is frightening the level people are taking matters of politics. Let us avoid politics of hatred, bitterness, threat and violence.
That goes to show that a lot of Nigerians are sick in the head undecided
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Boss2985: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
How were those threatening your family members got their contacts. A lot of paid agents looking for popularity.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Obidatti2023s(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why she off comment section if e sure for her! Too many evil people in this country all in the name of making money. You sold your conscience and designed a website used in spreading false news and you are still sharping mouth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP / Trump’s Inauguration: Fayose Lacks Understanding Of International Politics – APC / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.