Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds (23986 Views)

Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by VULCAN(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2022
You will call Peter Obi Mr. President before you die

etrouble:
We will deal with these Obituarists. This was how they started in 1967, at the end of the Christmas Party, three million of them have been sacrificed to the gods. I thought by now they would have learnt, but unfortunately, they will never learn. This Hundeyin who is Egun and of Benin Republic origin is helping Igbos to set themselves on Fire, the result will be Sorrow, Tears and Blood. Then, they will turn around to shout Genocide, don't start what you cannot complete.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by poseidon12: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew David was being reckless again and earlier counselled someone to await response from his victim. He has entered real trouble this time.
I am not surprised.

If you go through his account of his dysfunctional background and how he described his own biological father as the "world's No. 1 bully, from my experience, you do not need to fight guys like him, they have been damaged and are their own worst enemy; they finish themselves.
Pastor TD Jakes calls them light bulbs with overvoltage; they are useless even to themselves and end up blowing up themselves.

This is a lesson to other fathers out there raising bullies and creating dysfunctional families and children.

He is not a journalist at all yet NUJ keeps quiet instead of calling him out. He is a social media person and that is why he went full ballistic without even doing as little as keeping his opinion to himself first and reaching his victim to ask for his own side of the story before bullying , criminally defaming and maliciously harrassing his victim, Seyi.
check my signature for freebies!

Shame on you for supporting a drug lord for President. Kudos to the investigative journalist David Hundeyin for the marvelous job he is doing exposing the criminals who are hell bent on keeping this country backwards.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by poseidon12: 12:48am On Aug 28, 2022
etrouble:
We will deal with these Obituarists. This was how they started in 1967, at the end of the Christmas Party, three million of them have been sacrificed to the gods. I thought by now they would have learnt, but unfortunately, they will never learn. This Hundeyin who is Egun and of Benin Republic origin is helping Igbos to set themselves on Fire, the result will be Sorrow, Tears and Blood. Then, they will turn around to shout Genocide, don't start what you cannot complete.
Another shameless one supporting a drug lord for President.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by poseidon12: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2022
hspda:
Can you see an articulated reply from a sound mind? No hate words was found in the write up. Thank goodness we still have sane persons in this country.

In Nigeria, once you start moving where majority are moving, you become a star.
May God bless your works Seyi

Another shameless Tinubu supporter. Kudos to David Hundeyin.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by poseidon12: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2022
StagethemTVee:
David Hundeyin will soon be served breakfast Last last, He should keep breaking the law recklessly. Why share someone's phone contact and physical address while instructing your online bullies to attack her.

For his excellent investigative journalism??
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by hspda: 2:02am On Aug 28, 2022
poseidon12:

Another shameless Tinubu supporter. Kudos to David Hundeyin.

Read this without bias brov. I didn't abuse anybody with my post, but you see why you guys are loosing it with your reply?
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by hspda: 2:04am On Aug 28, 2022
poseidon12:

For his excellent investigative journalism??

What is excellent in this investigation? A web developer and domainer will always leave his contact online to get more clients. If seyi want to do a dirty job, the number and contact will definitely be occluded. Go and read more about domain privacy
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by plaindealer: 2:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Funny enough after the election and Tinunbu enter Aso Rock, lying and crooked Pandora and his ipob terrorist zombies go disappear, and many will return inside bush to join their esn and ugm terrorist brothers and sisters, the hudeyin clown too go vamoose after his 15 minutes of fame..

Just wait for it, it's a matter of time.

God Bless our incoming President.

Asiwaju Tinubu

The great Jagaban of the universe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by IfnobeGod20: 3:56am On Aug 28, 2022
etrouble:
DSS and Police over to you. This guy is fanning genocide, he is planning a repeat of the devilish act committed against the good people of Igbo extraction. DSS must call him to explain himself.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by walefresh3(m): 4:09am On Aug 28, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

All those supporting the status quo of APc destruction will die a terrible death..

Change must come.

Nigeria will be liberated from old men who See leadership as their right and turn..

devils everywhere

If you die now ..... People go dey cry... Of which you don course yourself on social media.....

Mind words that comes out from your mouth.... Never wish anybody death.....
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by PS712: 4:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

David Hundeyin only stopped at calling her dumb, but I believe she's got another credential in addition to that. It's that she is mischievous.

I put it to you that no one threatened neither this lady nor her family.

The investigative journalist only provided her contact which she indeed had made available to the public. Even without the report, anybody could have run a simple compound search on her and gotten her contact information.

That aside, why does she claim her family are being threatened? How did persons threatening them get their contact? Because only hers was projected.

She definitely intends to reiterate the narrative of Obi's supporters as being violent and intolerant.

I think this is another APC lying machine that wants to ride on people's emotion in order to draw empathy.
She was busted, simple.
In business of developing websites yet same websites keep attacking a particular presidential candidate, and other individuals like Hundeyi..
Likewise the twitter account. There's no hiding place for this one, lol
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by whirlwind7(m): 4:52am On Aug 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew David was being reckless again and earlier counselled someone to await response from his victim. He has entered real trouble this time.
I am not surprised.

If you go through his account of his dysfunctional background and how he described his own biological father as the "world's No. 1 bully, from my experience, you do not need to fight guys like him, they have been damaged and are their own worst enemy; they finish themselves.
Pastor TD Jakes calls them light bulbs with overvoltage; they are useless even to themselves and end up blowing up themselves.

This is a lesson to other fathers out there raising bullies and creating dysfunctional families and children.

He is not a journalist at all yet NUJ keeps quiet instead of calling him out. He is a social media person and that is why he went full ballistic without even doing as little as keeping his opinion to himself first and reaching his victim to ask for his own side of the story before bullying , criminally defaming and maliciously harrassing his victim, Seyi.
check my signature for freebies!

No single thing David Hundeyin posted in that report about this lady's work is false. That is the important thing.

Where there is a gray area is her claim that she isn't responsible for whatever else is hosted on the website by her client. There is no proof of this YET.

So, what is your argument here?
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by plaindealer: 5:45am On Aug 28, 2022
whirlwind7:

No single thing David Hundeyin posted in that report about this lady's work is false. That is the important thing.

Where there is a gray area is her claim that she isn't responsible for whatever else is hosted on the website by her client. There is no proof of this YET.

So, what is your argument here?

And where is your own proof otherwise?

Shebi the rumor monger, fake news, and gist peddler claims he's an investigative journalist so how hard is it to investigate and confirm true ownership?

This at least is the most basic form of journalism, the records are public records, they are easily accessible, it should take 1 minute to find out who registered the company, the real ownwer and who is paying taxes on behalf of the company.

Internet touts, extortionists, rumor mongers and fake news peddlers calling themselves journalists.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by badoh(m): 6:35am On Aug 28, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Right now, David hundeyin is the only investigative journalist that knows his onions in the whole of West Africa. Reno, adeyanju, sowore, and their likes just follow trends and twist narrative to sell their useless candidates. David is the only man that has keep this APC people in check. Thumbs up to the young man. He has indeed redefine journalism in a good light. As for that woman that promotes fake news on her website, she's only trying to gain the sympathy of tinubus urchins on Twitter.
I think you need to read, digest and understand the information properly before commenting. She only design websites, hand it over to the owner and not responsible for the content posted on it. This is a simple English now....
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by sniperwolf(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2022
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

You will not be the first to lie that your family was "threatened". It's what the brainless nincompoops who support a potentially incoming jihadist government resort to when they are called out.

Obi is not a saint but at this point in time, he is better than the alternatives. A younger tinubu would have been alright but a man who shows signs of Parkinson's disease alongside a boko haram apologist is something to be avoided.

Nailed

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by etrouble: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2022
TAP23:

This man is inciting genocide and violent!
Mods Una dey see am shey

Your threat to different people that oppose your useless candidate Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary e.g. threat to burn African Shrine, threat to Reno Omo-Kirikiri and his family, threat to Sam Omatseye, e.t.c. are all invitation to Owambe Party abi? Bring it on, the you will see that the 1967 to 1970 Christmas Party is a child play to what you will witness now. Shebi un no dey learn ni, we will teach you same learn we taught your grandfathers.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by etrouble: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

DSS and Police over to you. This guy is fanning genocide, he is planning a repeat of the devilish act committed against the good people of Igbo extraction. DSS must call him to explain himself.

If you repeat the silly mistake of yesteryears, you will get the same treatment. Which DSS are you calling again? Shebi your UGM, IPOB, MASSOB and other miscreants groups have invaded several DSS offices in your region, so go and call your UGM and IPOB to help you now, after you have threatened everyone that refuses to support your useless candidate.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by ZombieTAMER: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2022
walefresh3:

If you die now ..... People go dey cry... Of which you don course yourself on social media.....
Mind words that comes out from your mouth.... Never wish anybody death.....

Anybody that doesn't want the progress of the country, and want the country to continue with old hawks must die.

Anybody that is against my progress and the progress of the country must not see the light of day..

This prayer is genuine and comes from a good place.
people are suffering out there.. not that I expect you to know that
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by EIeyigidigan: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Officialgarri:
That Hundeyin guy is nothing but a bully and a blackmailer. But well, he has a host of zombies licking his butt steadily
the day he said Akpabio was the owner of davok hotel who paid usuak Akpan to kill the job seeker.
That was the day i knew this bastard needs to be chained in yabaleft
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by EIeyigidigan: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

All those supporting the status quo of APc destruction will die a terrible death..

Change must come.

Nigeria will be liberated from old men who See leadership as their right and turn..

devils everywhere
fool, how does this rubbish you typed concerns this topic at hand.
Ipob terrorist dimwit
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by ZombieTAMER: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
fool, how does this rubbish you typed concerns this topic at hand.
Ipob terrorist dimwit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: Nigeria Can't Afford Brand New Trains; It Is Not America (2015) / Benue Governor, Ortom, Buys N.5Billion Luxury Vehicles For Aides - Premium Times / Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.