Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds (23978 Views)

Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Obidatti2023s(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
tonysunkan:
It is frightening the level people are taking matters of politics. Let us avoid politics of hatred, bitterness, threat and violence.

No one threaten her family jorrr! She is trying to play the victim. She sold her conscience and design a website used in spreading false news by APC media against anyone who stands for the truth. Isn’t that wickedness!!!
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by atinga1: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
That Hundeyin guy is nothing but a bully and a blackmailer. But well, he has a host of zombies licking his butt steadily
Another wailer spotted. You guys can't take half of what you dish out.
Cry me an ocean.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
hspda:
Can you see an articulated reply from a sound mind? No hate words was found in the write up. Thank goodness we still have sane persons in this country.

In Nigeria, once you start moving where majority are moving, you become a star.
May God bless your works Seyi

She's an omoluabi not an ipob terrorist marketing Obi the place holder for Mazi kanu

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
That Hundeyin guy is nothing but a bully and a blackmailer. But well, he has a host of zombies licking his butt steadily

They lady words has already made her guilty of the accusations. she only trying to look for pity.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Freethinker87: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why are you the only Web developer APC contracts to build all their fake websites? You're liable ma.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by ImperialYoruba: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Right now, David hundeyin is the only investigative journalist that knows his onions in the whole of West Africa. Reno, adeyanju, sowore, and their likes just follow trends and twist narrative to sell their useless candidates. David is the only man that has keep this APC people in check. Thumbs up to the young man. He has indeed redefine journalism in a good light. As for that woman that promotes fake news on her website, she's only trying to gain the sympathy of tinubus urchins on Twitter.

David Hundeyin is not a investigative journalist. He buys information from data harvesters on line.

Go to google and type your name in search, it will return partial information if you have ever used web to make call from your phone, make monetary transaction or blogged with your name, or if you have driver license and a registered vehicle. You will get offer to give you more detailed and specific information at a price. If you select a good and authentic data clearinghouse, they will respond information showing your web footprint. Some will even show that of your relatives, complete with address and phone number.

Now imagine it was not your name but someone else name you searched. You have tons of information now to dig deep into their life. Some data in that person's result have hyperlink that dig into other stuffs, you pay for that too to go deeper. So Hundeyin is purchasing data and acting on them, but because many Nigerians are not knowledgeable about his tactics, he is made to look like who he is not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by etrouble: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Backpedal:
@Seun
You can see what your platform is encouraging

That mod of yours will not hide this post

African Shrine that you Obituarists threatened to burn down nko? When are you fulfilling your threats? Is that a friendly discussion? Anything you bring, we will match you and consume you. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by etrouble: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You are the bastard son of a bastard mother

Since your own grandmother was sacrificed by Ojukwu in 1967, I understand why you are sad.

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Doyou2019: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
rusher14:
One day that thing that is backing him would fail.

Their type abound.

Like DJ Switch , y'all can't catch this one, can you? grin grin

Oniyeye!!!
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by naturefellow(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
azpekuliar:

You said what sir?
grin

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by ZombieTAMER: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:

TInubu is terrorizing you? You already call yourselves Obituarists, so the deaths will be in your camp.

APc is terror..
Economy is dead
Education is dead
Security is dead

everywhere is a death zone under APc

only corruption is flourishing..

Supporters of evil will die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Doyou2019: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obidatti2023s:
Why she off comment section if e sure for her! Too many evil people in this country all in the name of making money. You sold your conscience and designed a website used in spreading false news and you are still sharping mouth!

She is just one of the many Tinubu-turned Omo ales in our midst.
Nothing new here really.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Enyimbamercedes: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Seyi Falusi, APC bandit caught red-handed now trying to make up silly excuses!
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by SMGGroup: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:
We will deal with these Obituarists. This was how they started in 1967, at the end of the Christmas Party, three million of them have been sacrificed to the gods. I thought by now they would have learnt, but unfortunately, they will never learn. This Hundeyin who is Egun and of Benin Republic origin is helping Igbos to set themselves on Fire, the result will be Sorrow, Tears and Blood. Then, they will turn around to shout Genocide, don't start what you cannot complete.

Things a black man say against his fellow black man. Your soul is dark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Truthdeypain: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Backpedal:
@Seun
You can see what your platform is encouraging

That mod of yours will not hide this post

They love it, there's not a shred of doubt about it. It's probably sponsored sef, Seun and his cohorts will be masturbating at the sight of all the disgusting things he said. I have heard worse shaz not impressed.

My own be say this one no be hate speech na, hate speech is when Igbos react in response. Nigeria ye mi gan. Wetin concern igbo concern this post na. Las Las the biafran massacre will officially be recognized by the UN as the genocide that it is, and some form of repatriation or recognition will be done, even if morally, we are working on it. So hateful that even their three Rs were just eye service, with all the money Gowon confessed Nigeria had nothing, till date no one has even apologized for the atrocities committed against us. Statements like this is what you get instead.

All this his chest beating is funny we know say on a normal day ordinary shoe makers fit kala all of them in the twinkle of a night, they have the brits and soviets and their collective hatred for Nidgbo to thank for the outcome of the war.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Demolakay: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:
We will deal with these Obituarists. This was how they started in 1967, at the end of the Christmas Party, three million of them have been sacrificed to the gods. I thought by now they would have learnt, but unfortunately, they will never learn. This Hundeyin who is Egun and of Benin Republic origin is helping Igbos to set themselves on Fire, the result will be Sorrow, Tears and Blood. Then, they will turn around to shout Genocide, don't start what you cannot complete.

Oponu ni e! Analyzing trouble as if ,it it starts nw u go wait.

U want to win election by going tribal?

David Hundeyin is exposing u pples yanch! including dose of u Wu collected 30k to sell ur birthright.

Radarada!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Truthdeypain: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

Since your own grandmother was sacrificed by Ojukwu in 1967, I understand why you are sad.

You have to try harder. My grandmother is hale and hearty, altho to be fair to you I lost about 3 uncle's and almost all of my great grand uncle's from my mother's side etc..

Most of these were career folks, elites, educated folks, young men, women and children with bright futures, brought to a halt because their existence was threatened, till date, the horrors and ptsd of the war still rings in my grandmother's heart. The atrocities you guys committed against us are more grevious than history books let on. We fought with great bravery and heart against man's greatest injustice to man. Yet our freedom spirit and ingenuity radiates through it all.

Igbo phobia is real, the guilt and fear y'all have for the igbo man is nothing new. If you like erase the history books, contort the tales of the war, be teaching your agbado and cassava govt in school as I personally experienced in my school, it was nothing short of entire hours of hate speech targeted towards us the igbo students wey dey smash pass for the kind mumu school sef, so I am not new to your kind.

Through it all shey we don bust run ni. Lols we dey make am like kilode! It's unbelievable. People are already studying and trying to discover what makes the genes of the igbo so unique. Everything about us is unique. Keep hating fool.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

Like the one that struck three million of you in 1967?
Failure, young Igbos have bought your lands in Lagos. You r now their tenant. Lazy genealogy
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by polimaf(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
You handed over the website to the owners but your information still there... The owners cannot use their own information to purchase domain and hosting?
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Housing(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You have jumped into conclusion to support tinubu as usual.

David Hundeyin is a bully and social media troll with morbid followers
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by torqque7(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Shut up your damage control technique is whack angry
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by IbileIfe: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

David Hundeyin only stopped at calling her dumb, but I believe she's got another credential in addition to that. It's that she is mischievous.

I put it to you that no one threatened neither this lady nor her family.

The investigative journalist only provided her contact which she indeed had made available to the public. Even without the report, anybody could have run a simple compound search on her and gotten her contact information.

That aside, why does she claim her family are being threatened? How did persons threatening them get their contact? Because only hers was projected.

She definitely intends to reiterate the narrative of Obi's supporters as being violent and intolerant.

I think this is another APC lying machine that wants to ride on people's emotion in order to draw empathy.
You are Ignorant.
I have been attacked and falsely accused, because I have a popular news blog on Twitter that is exposing Peter Obi who was part and parcel of the political corruption of the leadership of the PDP before desperately jumping into the Labour Party overnight.
But a crook is a crook even if the crook relocates to a new accommodation.
My Twitter account was suddenly suspended without any warning.
If they can label Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as thiefTinubu, then they should not be infuriated by anyone calling Peter Obi, Obithief.
Intolerance begets violence.

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Billygee2u: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

David Hundeyin only stopped at calling her dumb, but I believe she's got another credential in addition to that. It's that she is mischievous.

I put it to you that no one threatened neither this lady nor her family.

The investigative journalist only provided her contact which she indeed had made available to the public. Even without the report, anybody could have run a simple compound search on her and gotten her contact information.

That aside, why does she claim her family are being threatened? How did persons threatening them get their contact? Because only hers was projected.

She definitely intends to reiterate the narrative of Obi's supporters as being violent and intolerant.

I think this is another APC lying machine that wants to ride on people's emotion in order to draw empathy.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Elporo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I wonder if he can check through everyone who has paid businessday at one time or another since he is trying to play virtue politics

Businessday? I call them Politicsday ... very anti-government !!!

I have a subscription.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by collele(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

Your Father, mother and children ( whether born or yet to be born are the ones that will be sacrificed to the gods...
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:
you insignificant shard of protein, useless street urchin, slimey bastard. Better slither back into the smelly hole from which you crawled out from. Animal
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by TAP23: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

This man is inciting genocide and violent!
Mods Una dey see am shey
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
Today just confirmed how dumb you are even a blind and deaf Dullardiho can never reason like you. Just like you had instigated the governor of Abia State and labeled him the worst governor even when he is showing you the development and roads his administration built and you turned deaf ears to call him bully! Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says / Jonathan Was Under Pressure To Prosecute Buhari Over Certificate, Says Adoke / Tara, Fela Durotoye's Wife Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.