Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds (23982 Views)

Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Passionate888: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
grin
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by omowolewa: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Defamation case loading

3 Likes

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by ElSudani: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Obi's supporters are fascists. Why are they bullying and threatening anyone who say anything negative about Obi? If they are behaving like this while Obi is a candidate what is going to stop them from killing people if he becomes president?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by baretalk: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2022
David you and your people lots of court case awaits you, keep working as a propanganda officer for Obi Pandora.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by 3seriez(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

David Hundeyin only stopped at calling her dumb, but I believe she's got another credential in addition to that. It's that she is mischievous.

I put it to you that no one threatened neither this lady nor her family.

The investigative journalist only provided this woman's contact which she indeed had made available to the public. Even without the report, anybody could have run a simple compound search on her and gotten her contact information.

That aside, why does she claim her family are being threatened? How did persons threatening them get their contact, because only hers was projected?

She definitely intends to reiterate the narrative of Obi's supporters as being violent and intolerant.

I think this is another APC lying machine that wants to ride on people's emotion in order to draw empathy.

If your
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by rusher14: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2022
One day that thing that is backing him would fail.

Their type abound.

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by overall90: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2022
This is typical of the agbado people.
Once you burst their lies,they will start claiming victims
She is just a phockin liar as nobody threatened her or her family.

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by InvestorVee(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2022
how they take get your family members number? grin
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Pityoobi: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:
We will deal with these Obituarists. This was how they started in 1967, at the end of the Christmas Party, three million of them have been sacrificed to the gods. I thought by now they would have learnt, but unfortunately, they will never learn. This Hundeyin who is Egun and of Benin Republic origin is helping Igbos to set themselves on Fire, the result will be Sorrow, Tears and Blood. Then, they will turn around to shout Genocide, don't start what you cannot complete.
You said it all

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Youngwiz71(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
If this is true then David Hundeyin messed up tho......

I am front end web developer, and I know if I build a website for a client, the content they chose to upload(even if I am their website manager) is totally none of my business, my job is just to build and upload....

Is like attacking Buhari's Twitter Handler because of the tweet which was posted

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
That Hundeyin guy is nothing but a bully and a blackmailer. But well, he has a host of zombies licking his butt steadily
the fool is hiding in Benin Republic. I hope they track him down and bring him back to Nigeria to come and face the multiple lawsuits that's no doubt waiting for him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by RobsonsTARz: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Propaganda people always denying their handiworks tueh...
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by ejimatic: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/marvelworxx/status/1563455113158467590?t=qDeP5xTM8IBXPZnxBfZgOg&s=19
A journalist accusing another journalists. The truth is during campaign policians use journalists for special services which include discrediting a news report and besmeareing media houses.Expect more by 28 of September. All journalists cash out at this time including Hundeyin!

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by ejimatic: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/marvelworxx/status/1563455113158467590?t=qDeP5xTM8IBXPZnxBfZgOg&s=19
A journalist accusing another journalists. The truth is during campaign journalists for special services which include discrediting a news report and besmeareing media houses.Expect more by 28 of September. All journalists cash out at this time including Hundryin!
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by bunnae(f): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You have jumped into conclusion to support tinubu as usual.
I would have even thought that mods should know better than to take sides in matters like this in their place of business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by hspda: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

You made public your private/personal information available so why are you wailing now?

That's the normal practice when you are a domainer. The person can as well apply for privacy, but chose not to because of his company. Did you see any logic there now?

2 Likes

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by azpekuliar: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2022
AnonPoet:

The caption of this thread is the opinion of it's creator. Falsely accused indeed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Gbeng30(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Money has turn some people to a useless and irresponsible person just because they want to make money off some corrupt and irresponsible politicians....

I'm sure some of them will bury their head in shame in the next few years

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Davido Hyundai the self appointed investigative journalist, who has relevance only on Twitter amongst his flocks(Bundle of monkeys), his so inconsequential, people can put him out of business by simply not responding to his tweets and increasing his impressions, he would find a better job to do

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2022
You needn't have responded. They'll not believe you still. Their hearts and minds are already sealed against common sense and truth. But me, I believe you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by FettyWilliams(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Apc zombies always have something to spill, I pray Nigeria happens to y'all.
Posterity will judge you all, same people that brought the disaster of a person called BUHARI are now packaging an expired and weak Tinubu, Africans are our biggest enemies.
Tinubu did this to Lagos, he did that, is the whole of Nigeria Lagos? So the other past and present governors did nothing in their tenure too in Lagos?
The Tinubu then was strong and agile, the one I'm seeing now is an ancestor, he can't even hold a piece of paper without support, BUHARI is stronger than him, someone who should be resting and playing with his Great-grandchildren. The only way Tinubu will win is by rigging.
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by boxypane(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Na so most of una carry GMB for head that year, now it’s obedient. Most of them don’t even know who Obi or Bat or Atiku is. Make una no go enter fire from fry pan again.

3 Likes

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by hush15: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
That Hundeyin guy is nothing but a bully and a blackmailer. But well, he has a host of zombies licking his butt steadily

On this matter, he is not a bully. The lady has not debunks his claim but further she'd light. Obviously, since she only designed websites and registered APC domains, the contents are obviously from such quarters evening she is not the one incharge of its content but she knows the publishers or she is the publisher being the one who registered or run their site for them.

That same Olaiya street at alausa I the same axis with where iya oloja of Lagos stays who happens to be Tinubu's daughter. So am not suprised

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by RomanGreen: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew David was being reckless. He has entered real trouble this time.
I am not surprised.
If you go through his account of his dysfunctional background and how he described his own biological father as the "world's No. 1 bully, from my experience, you do not need to fight guys like him, they have been damaged and are their own worst enemy; they finish themselves.
Pastor TD Jakes call them light bulbs with overvoltage; they are useless even to themselves and end up blowing up themselves.

This is a lesson to other fathers out there raising bullies and creating dysfunctional families and children.

He is not a journalist at all. He is a social media person and that is why he went full ballistic without even doing as little as keeping his opinion to himself and reaching his victim to ask for his own side of the story first before bullying , criminally defaming and maliciously harrassing him.

If being busted for lying means being reckless then you must also be dumb. APC thinks this is 2015 when same strategy of propaganda worked. Y'all shouldn't worry, this generation of Nigerians will match you all fire for fire. Supreme fooools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Kingzeez10: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2022
I'm patiently waiting for the day David would write something about IPOB. He will realize then that he got no fans except IPOB pigs and APC haters.

3 Likes

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by GloriousGbola: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2022
so David is the kind of guy who will call out toyota because Isis was using Toyota pickups

i wonder if he can check through everyone who has paid businessday at one time or another since he is trying to play virtue politics

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Michelle70(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

You made public your private/personal information available so why are you wailing now?
he did not make it public for people to threaten his life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children / Owerri: Roads And Roundabouts Flooded

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.