Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds (23936 Views)

Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by AnonPoet: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Hi all This is @Im_a_MARVEL tweeting and I want to address the thread below.
I, Seyi Falufosi, indeed developed and designed the news website @PodiumReporters as I havemany other websites and that is not going to change. I build websites, that's what I do well. Because I run legitimate businesses, my contacts are online for such.

I am a serial entrepreneur with businesses duly registered with @cacnigeria1 and a taxpayer for all my biz concerns Over the course of the week, my office phone and emails have been called, offered money and even threatened to bring down the website podiumreporters.com, a news blog I was contracted to design.

We at Marvelworx Limited have since handed over the website to the rightful owners as we have finished work. While we design websites, we do not take responsibility for content posted there as they are property of the website owners.

Not only has David Hundeyin set his target at me, he has also targeted my other businesses who have no biz with @PodiumReporters

My friends and family members are currently being called and harassed.
And this is an issue I do not take lightly.

Please keep the calls coming as they're being forwarded to the appropriate authorities. The WhatsApp messages too. What is an harassment case without a face?

I also registered @OfficialAPCNg domain address and host their website because @niraworks doesn't offer piracy for .ng websites, David is able to find my address and phones. Again, I do not control the content of the websites I build. Clients own their content.

These threats to life and property are taken seriously.

Please note @followlasg @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/marvelworxx/status/1563455113158467590?t=qDeP5xTM8IBXPZnxBfZgOg&s=19

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Racoon(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Another twist to the story.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Authority1o1(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Okay...

David Hundeyin only stopped at calling her dumb, but I believe she's got another credential in addition to that. It's that she is mischievous.

I put it to you that no one threatened neither this lady nor her family.

The investigative journalist only provided her contact which she indeed had made available to the public. Even without the report, anybody could have run a simple compound search on her and gotten her contact information.

That aside, why does she claim her family are being threatened? How did persons threatening them get their contact? Because only hers was projected.

She definitely intends to reiterate the narrative of Obi's supporters as being violent and intolerant.

I think this is another APC lying machine that wants to ride on people's emotion in order to draw empathy.

352 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Officialgarri: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2022
That Hundeyin guy is nothing but a bully and a blackmailer. But well, he has a host of zombies licking his butt steadily

347 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by FreeStuffsNG: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2022
I knew David was being reckless again and earlier counselled someone to await response from his victim. He has entered real trouble this time.
I am not surprised.

If you go through his account of his dysfunctional background and how he described his own biological father as the "world's No. 1 bully, from my experience, you do not need to fight guys like him, they have been damaged and are their own worst enemy; they finish themselves.
Pastor TD Jakes calls them light bulbs with overvoltage; they are useless even to themselves and end up blowing up themselves.

This is a lesson to other fathers out there raising bullies and creating dysfunctional families and children.

He is not a journalist at all yet NUJ keeps quiet instead of calling him out. He is a social media person and that is why he went full ballistic without even doing as little as keeping his opinion to himself first and reaching his victim to ask for his own side of the story before bullying , criminally defaming and maliciously harrassing his victim, Seyi.
check my signature for freebies!

328 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Mynd44: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
That Hundeyin guy is nothing but a bully and a blackmailer. But well, he has a host of zombies licking his butt steadily

It is regular character. Bully and harass.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by othermen: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Fisayo Soyombo relevant undercover investigations should earn him a Pulitzer every time. Not earning such is not as sad than he n’t getting to that level in years and no 1 is filling in.

I think David Hundeyin massively came in but he does so much too, but so much that he detracts from the story by becoming it.

David Hundeyin is a massive asset. He has uncovered more corruption than the EFCC has.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by ZombieTAMER: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
APc is evil

corruption fighting back

brown envelope doing wonders

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by azpekuliar: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:

You said what sir?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Gkay1(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Nothing concern me jor

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Starships4u(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
So e reach yhu

Yhu people should let us rest ahbeg.
Denials and counter accusations....
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Right now, David hundeyin is the only investigative journalist that knows his onions in the whole of West Africa. Reno, adeyanju, sowore, and their likes just follow trends and twist narrative to sell their useless candidates. David is the only man that has keep this APC people in check. Thumbs up to the young man. He has indeed redefine journalism in a good light. As for that woman that promotes fake news on her website, she's only trying to gain the sympathy of tinubus urchins on Twitter.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by LaSenior: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
cheesy
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Mynd44:

You have jumped into conclusion to support tinubu as usual.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Starships4u(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Mynd44:

So Nigerian Economy hasn't bullied yhu enough

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Nonnyflex(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Every story has 2 sides... Let me go and get pop corn come sit down watch

2 Likes

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by hspda: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Can you see an articulated reply from a sound mind? No hate words was found in the write up. Thank goodness we still have sane persons in this country.

In Nigeria, once you start moving where majority are moving, you become a star.
May God bless your works Seyi

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by ZombieTAMER: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:

All those supporting the status quo of APc destruction will die a terrible death..

Change must come.

Nigeria will be liberated from old men who See leadership as their right and turn..

devils everywhere

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by nowtoday11: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Site promotion
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by NotBeenPaid: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022

You made public your private/personal information available so why are you wailing now?

9 Likes

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by GoogleAfrica: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:

Hmmmmm. It's actually bad pulling down other people just so you can be seen as the righteous one.

9 Likes

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2022
undecided

You will not be the first to lie that your family was "threatened". It's what the brainless nincompoops who support a potentially incoming jihadist government resort to when they are called out.

Obi is not a saint but at this point in time, he is better than the alternatives. A younger tinubu would have been alright but a man who shows signs of Parkinson's disease alongside a boko haram apologist is something to be avoided.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2022
We say it’s up then it’s up

See you trolling and that shyt not weighing up
Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by meolaniyi(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2022
The liar has been busted.
You feed on Propaganda
APC is evil.
God bless Peter Obi

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by StagethemTVee: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
David Hundeyin will soon be served breakfast Last last, He should keep breaking the law recklessly. Why share someone's phone contact and physical address while instructing your online bullies to attack her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds by caylakays: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
This man needs to b banned.... Fake news creator. Foolish man

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Suspension Hits Ohanaeze Over Atiku / Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars / Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.