Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her (57295 Views)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / This Pretty Lady Ran Mad Today After Been Dropped By A Benz Car(pics) / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by redirect(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME, MARRIED AND UNMARRY
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by rajiedreez: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Shora f'obirin o
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by mariahAngel(f): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeanmanX:
You are a veryWickedMan indeed...... grin

Go and ask melap what he's been going through since that Sunday. Go find out.

Nobody messes with me and gets away with it.
I have confidently told you that countless times already.

As for you, when I reason your matter specially...hehehehe
Body go tell you!
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by CheapHomes1: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
It doesn’t matter, men meet their wives in the same way too
I see nothing wrong here
Let her face her future and enjoy it

true. hope her husband doesnt take her to a hotel and ask her to wait for him at the pool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Agugbadin: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nigerian ladies are known to be great liars, especially Igbo women,I am not suprised it is even worse in the church because the ones that retired from clubs, hotels etc are the one you will meet in churches. Igbo man vs Igbo woman. It very okay congratulations.
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Slydan204: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hmmm. Mk d husband dey careful too sha.
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by hope4nigeria(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nwaotu10:
HOloshooo

Nlfpmod grin
she will still collect another man's number Even in marriage. She don't know how to say NO
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by asanausana91: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
No more dignity in the land of the risen crime. You just called yourself Ashawo and you are shamelessly sharing it as a testimony.
How will this man feel anytime he remembered where he mate you.

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Akhee: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
adecz:

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1489206-wife-leaks-secret-shocks-internet-how-dumped-boyfriend-hotel-man-married-her/

❗️❗️❗️ Say a word to this woman❗️❗️❗️
If she can introduce her boyfriend as a cousin. The husband need to know that she can introduce him one day as her Driver. Man be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by lookingfly: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
the dude looks like ice prince...........if you want to follow the past of a man or lady, you may not get married. congrats to them.
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by godofuck231: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Last last land lord go still de collect rent , cash or kind
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by detectivejones: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
The part of the story that dazed is she was praying for the guy to collect her number before her ex comes out. I pray she doesnt jam a fine man some years down the line and repeat same act.
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by We4all: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Some men don’t care about their wife’s past. Her husband already knows her story and don’t care. So, why should I?

Nonetheless, if I were him, I would be wary of the woman I am married to. She ain’t loyal at all.

The guy even endeared to her more when he told her that he travelled outside the country. Omoh! The babe must have done everything to get him hooked.

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by BeanmanX(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nobody messes with me and gets away with it.
I have confidently told you that countless times already.

As for you, when I reason your matter specially...hehehehe
Body go tell you!
Lolx,,wetin I do u?,,,why are you blowing-up at me?
Take a chill pill jare and stop taking every posts u see here personal,,even veryWickedMan was just catching cruise with u,,nawa. undecided
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by SirJerrie(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
What exactly is the moral of the story??
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by yusufmurry: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Girls na who ready dem dey fine. Na shithoe

No reason dem. I pity guys wey dey serious with girls
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by afamaustin(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
The same with me l meet my wife in Mr Biggs while waiting for a girl my sister arranged for me to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Nonexisting1: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
And that is the handsome man? Mtchew. Let me write the story the way it happened. The olosho was on an outcall when the simp ran into her. It's surprising that the mumu believed she was there to meet an imaginary boyfriend. Anambra men sabi mumu for vaginarians sha, not all though.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by mariahAngel(f): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx,,wetin I do u?,,,why are you blowing-up at me?
Take a chill pill jare and stop taking every posts u see here personal,,even veryWickedMan was just catching cruise with u,,nawa. undecided

I no blow hot, trust me. smiley
I just calmly dey tell you, make you no go use head carry wetin you no expect.

I know the kind of cruise catching I allow.
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Mecka: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nobody messes with me and gets away with it. I have confidently told you that countless times already.
As for you, when I reason your matter specially...hehehehe Body go tell you!
are you male, female or hermaphrodite?

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Mecka: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agugbadin:
Nigerian ladies are known to be great liars, especially Igbo women,I am not suprised it is even worse in the church because the ones that retired from clubs, hotels etc are the one you will meet in churches. Igbo man vs Igbo woman. It very okay congratulations.
where can i find wife material?
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Staanlee: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
so she cheated on her boyfriend and was sharing her number like tom tom. she double dated,is that the fool"s testimony?

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by ASUGARUBA(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
I foresee Okafor's law years to come
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Staanlee: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
waiting for her cousin. praying that he calls??
Na mumu go trust this lying ho I swr.

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by MysticM2022: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
I like the way Into men marry their women. If they are ready for marriage they just pick the bride and marry her immediately.

Not those ones that will be studying a girl's character for ages and still end up not marrying her.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Jakama90(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na person wey pay your bride price be your husband. Every other boyfriend: na so so yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Staanlee: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
to sign document indeed , Idk why this Story just dey vex me like this.
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by VeryWickedMan: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

[s]Unless you change, you will continue to suffer.
It is up to you.
I have been gracious to you enough.[/s]

I reverse your proclamation upon you a million fold.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by InterpolEyes: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

I no blow hot, trust me. smiley
I just calmly dey tell you, make you no go use head carry wetin you no expect.

I know the kind of cruise catching I allow.
beanmanx is a well know phone snatcher. Just be careful. Na Kiri Kiri runaway u dey follow talk with so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / I Regret Having Sex / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.