Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill (2514 Views)

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
I'm still steadygrinding I was banned just now and I don't know because I posted this. Screenshot below.

I remember I posted on here about my girl.
How I contracted gonorrhoea from her.
Link to the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7223896/please-need-advise-im-going

Alot advised me to forgive her since she's been supportive.
Hmmm... Things dey happen. I can't still believe it.

I've been doing well. Having money and sending money home before this girl came into life.
Immediately she came, everything seized, I started falling sick, and no job comes in for me. She has been supportive. She is very quick to care for me. She doesn't like to see me sad. She can spend all she has to make meals for me and make me happy.

Talking about her business, she wasn't doing well until she met me. She discussed how she has been struggling in the business and owing dept here and there.

Not up to one month, boom! Her business exploded. She started doing well. Money entered in for her like a pump. A girl that cat afford transport fare before. Started funding me. That's not even my concern.

I became broke that I started selling my properties. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night just to cry and ask God what's going on.

I fell sick with Gerd, like something stuck in my throat which was very frustrating. My life turned upside down. She stood by me. Was even thinking she will leave because I even want her to so I can re-strategize my life. But No, all she demands is sex all day. She can Bleep the hell out of me from morning till night.
Cook with her money and we eat and Bleep all week.

Not until I caught up with Gonoreah and came here to seek advice and some fellow simps are here telling me to hold her tight that she's a good girl bla bla bla
Thank God for one spiritual blog I found here on naira land that helps me. I cried to the owner of the blog for consultation and after some sorting, he told me plain and clear that the girl is sent to kill me from the spiritual realm. I ignored him at first because I felt how can a girl that is ready to spend all her life saving on me was planning to kill me.

Omo after some weeks I went back to him when things became worst for me. He told me to buy one incense that I should burn in my room so that I will see that the girl will stop coming to my house. I did, I bought the incense out of penury and some soaps too and followed his instructions.

Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
I bathe the soap and burn the incense in my room. Honestly I've been inviting calling this girl to come to my house since two weeks now and she declined and ignored my calls. A girl that always with me. Someone we have plans to marry.
The man told me she attacked him and all his body is filled with rashes for revealing the secret to me. He said the girl is Emere Ori Akitan (in yoruba) that they are very powerful than witches. And they are here to destroy and they disappear and appear

God I'm still scared. Now I just got a job since this girl left my life. Since 8months now no job. Just few time she left works are coming. I even came here to beg for transport
https://www.nairaland.com/7304785/please-someone-should-come-rescue#116149165

to go to the work to tell you how this girl drained my life
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by udofia234(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is the blog in the picture below. I typed it but it's not showing and maybe that's why I got banned.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
udofia234:
Thank God for your life

See. I thank God. This girl wanted to kill me for real.

The spiritualist explained she's using my star. That's why her business boomed all of a sudden cry

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by headbasher96(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
no matter the publicity stunt u pull to promote that blog we no go visit fake story no woman can tie a mans destiny no matter what u call her

14 Likes

Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by Sablexxxtoons: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
SteadyGrindin1:
This is the blog in the picture below. I typed it but it's not showing and maybe that's why I got banned.

I commend your marketing skills ..

Let all entrepreneurs learn from this to sell you have to tell a story

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by telim: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
SteadyGrindin1:
I bathe the soap and burn the incense in my room. Honestly I've been inviting calling this girl to come to my house since two weeks now and she declined and ignored my calls. A girl that always with me. Someone we have plans to marry.
The man told me she attacked him and all his body is filled with rashes for revealing the secret to me. He said the girl is Emere Ori Akitan (in yoruba) that they are very powerful than witches. And they are here to destroy and they disappear and appear

God I'm still scared. Now I just got a job since this girl left my life. Since 8months now no job. Just few time she left works are coming. I even came here to beg for transport

Op don't think you are dealing with fools on these forum. Seems you are into all these traditional stuff. Come out bodly and tell everyone you own the blog that promotes fetish stuff instead of being cunning marketting your blog.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Alot of kids on on here. Bye. Thought nairaland was how it used to be with mature people.
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sablexxxtoons:

I commend your marketing skills ..

Let all entrepreneurs learn from this to sell you have to tell a story

When it's your turn. You'll will understand
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
headbasher96:
no matter the publicity stunt u pull to promote that blog we no go visit fake story no woman can tie a mans destiny no matter what u call her

If not that you're a fool. What I'm I marketing, blog that's not mine? You're a kid.
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by Sablexxxtoons: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
SteadyGrindin1:

When it's your turn. You'll will understand

God forbid.. i can see the roots of your problem
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please don't kill anyone abeg

Check out Don jazzy's new Prodigy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by Anisilas: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by headbasher96(m): 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
SteadyGrindin1:

If not that you're a fool. What I'm I marketing, blog that's not mine? You're a kid.
a word is enough bro i dont throw tantrums
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by ipobarecriminals: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2022
sad SCAM reloaded angry. U BATH and burn Incense lipsrsealed and suddenly cheesy u blow back.Go back and tell ur fellow CRIMINALS to try another SCAM. This old format nor dey work again. sad
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by Anisilas: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2022
I felt a chill down my spin reading this. Please i'll like to know the name of the incense.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2022
SteadyGrindin1:

So you v termed it all as spiritual problem. Your story can't make a sweet nollywood film.
Meanwhile instead of lashing your anger on marriage, Shebi it's you that ll die without a seed. Don't marry at all. Nobody gives a fuc k. Meanwhile do one thing that's most important which I know you can't do it. You aren't disciplined enough mentally and spiritually. Don't ever have sex again. Maybe you should be masturbating one. But there are spiritual vaseline, soap and lubricants. My own prophet calls them emere oni soapy (witches inside self service). So...if you don't know that when a relationship fail, you give it another trial. Then we ll teach you sense here. The girl that left went away cos she can't really stand your weird attitudes when you started suspecting her.
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Anisilas:
I felt a chill down my spine reading this. Please I'll like to know the name of the incense.

Good morning. It's a locally made one. Firstly I've been burning one with anti-witchcraft bark silently but she comes and stays even sometimes tells me to burn it in my room. Then I concluded she's not a witch not until the man gave me one he grounded. He gave me assurance that she will not come again. My brother till now. She haven't come o. The world is spiritual. If you can see how this girl care for me. I can never believe she's the one behind everything. Yoruba say aseni bani daro
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by fati2001(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2022
GOD was not foolish when he told you people to abstain from pre and ex marital sex .

More pussies to your public dick.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by Baronthecelebri: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Thank God for you, next time use your head, not any girl you see, you'll have sex with.
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Thank God for you, next time use your head, not any girl you see, you'll have sex with.

Hmmm. I've learnt my lessons. I don't think I will have anything to do with women again for decades. They are the real reason why I'm still where I am today. Whenever I'm single, I progress. But whenever I start having sex again, Boom! I became broke again and struggling. I don't think sex is for me
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by Anisilas: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2022
SteadyGrindin1:

Good morning. It's a locally made one. Firstly I've been burning one with anti-witchcraft bark silently but she comes and stays even sometimes tells me to burn it in my room. Then I concluded she's not a witch not until the man gave me one he grounded. He gave me assurance that she will not come again. My brother till now. She haven't come o. The world is spiritual. If you can see how this girl care for me. I can never believe she's the one behind everything. Yoruba say aseni bani daro
can we talk privately?
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by Oturatetuala(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Thank God you are safe now.
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Anisilas:
can we talk privately?

Okay. Email me: officialrunerealm@gmail.com
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Thank God you are safe now.

In fact boss. Glory be to God for my life. All my mate have passed me because of this girl. But I give God the glory cry
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by paradiseVirgin: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
fati2001:
GOD was not foolish when he told you people to abstain from pre and ex marital sex .

More pussies to your public dick.
I will add a law in the Quran... Thou shall not rape thy cousin grin
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by kelvincoke(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Although i am a muslim and i don't believe in superstition. My watch word is never visit yemiwo (people that check ur past or future) simple because they will surely have something to say about you. Bear it in mind that this people are sometimes fetish and control demon that will do u something in line with their prescription. What I mean is this, whenever I am faced with challenges, I pray to God and watch my tracks to get where I got it all wrong. Believe me, I am not religious like that but ver strong in my faith.
I got some incident that happen in life that make me realise we are the architect of what ever happens to us just that other things come along our way in line with the occurrence and we tag it on another thing.
Now you know where u got things wrong, try hold ursef and focus on ur life.
Remain blessed
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by SteadyGrindin1: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
kelvincoke:
Although i am a muslim and i don't believe in superstition. My watch word is never visit yemiwo (people that check ur past or future) simple because they will surely have something to say about you. Bear it in mind that this people are sometimes fetish and control demon that will do u something in line with their prescription. What I mean is this, whenever I am faced with challenges, I pray to God and watch my tracks to get where I got it all wrong. Believe me, I am not religious like that but ver strong in my faith.
I got some incident that happen in life that make me realise we are the architect of what ever happens to us just that other things come along our way in line with the occurrence and we tag it on another thing.
Now you know where u got things wrong, try hold ursef and focus on ur life.
Remain blessed

Get Lost. You're still a baby in kindergarten. You've not seen life. I was once like you. Don't worry it will get to your turn. Baby boy
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by kelvincoke(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
SteadyGrindin1:

Get Lost. You're still a baby in kindergarten. You've not seen life. I was once like you. Don't worry it will get to your turn. Baby boy

Life no balance, as the song goes, problem no dey finish o, make u try dey enjoy o...... Remain blessed bro. Peace out
Re: I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill by efficiencie(m): 4:29am On Sep 06, 2022
SteadyGrindin1:
I'm still steadygrinding I was banned just now and I don't know because I posted this. Screenshot below.

I remember I posted on here about my girl.
How I contracted gonorrhoea from her.
Link to the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7223896/please-need-advise-im-going

Alot advised me to forgive her since she's been supportive.
Hmmm... Things dey happen. I can't still believe it.

I've been doing well. Having money and sending money home before this girl came into life.
Immediately she came, everything seized, I started falling sick, and no job comes in for me. She has been supportive. She is very quick to care for me. She doesn't like to see me sad. She can spend all she has to make meals for me and make me happy.

Talking about her business, she wasn't doing well until she met me. She discussed how she has been struggling in the business and owing dept here and there.

Not up to one month, boom! Her business exploded. She started doing well. Money entered in for her like a pump. A girl that cat afford transport fare before. Started funding me. That's not even my concern.

I became broke that I started selling my properties. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night just to cry and ask God what's going on.

I fell sick with Gerd, like something stuck in my throat which was very frustrating. My life turned upside down. She stood by me. Was even thinking she will leave because I even want her to so I can re-strategize my life. But No, all she demands is sex all day. She can Bleep the hell out of me from morning till night.
Cook with her money and we eat and Bleep all week.

Not until I caught up with Gonoreah and came here to seek advice and some fellow simps are here telling me to hold her tight that she's a good girl bla bla bla
Thank God for one spiritual blog I found here on naira land that helps me. I cried to the owner of the blog for consultation and after some sorting, he told me plain and clear that the girl is sent to kill me from the spiritual realm. I ignored him at first because I felt how can a girl that is ready to spend all her life saving on me was planning to kill me.

Omo after some weeks I went back to him when things became worst for me. He told me to buy one incense that I should burn in my room so that I will see that the girl will stop coming to my house. I did, I bought the incense out of penury and some soaps too and followed his instructions.

When we say you should stop banging olosho you nor gree you go talk sey make we mind our business...na you don carry your business come jam us! Sorry ehn. You dey try tell me sey if soft yansh waka for your front na you no go run am on autopilot? You need deliverance bro conc one!

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me I Am Presently In A Big Mess / 10 Steps Jamaican's Take In Wooin Their Women Xx / Why Would She Be Leading 12inches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.