Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild (3630 Views)

Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by Southernigbo: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
We all expect women to bee more gentle, calm and more homely, while guys may carry some traits of harshness and adventuring so as a guy, have u ever had an encounter with a lady who is too naughty, immoral, irreligious and wild for ur liking and how did it go?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by Boogyman557: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by EASYGURU(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Southernigbo:
We all expect women to bee more gentle, calm and more homely, while guys may carry some traits of harshness and adventuring so as a guy, have u ever had an encounter with a lady who is too naughty, immoral, irreligious and wild for ur liking and how did it go?

Where did you encounter this girl?
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by anochuko01(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
You should have started with your experience.

This would be fun though
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
i once was fukcing a babe who then asked me to spit in her face... while she was opening her mouth.
thats the last time i ever saw her!
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by jimmychang: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i once was fukcing a babe who then asked me to spit in her face... while she was opening her mouth.

What of those that want you guys to exchange spit?
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
jimmychang:
What of those that want you guys to exchange spit?

exchanging spit through kissing and licking someone is ONE THING.... spitting in someone's face is on ANOTHER LEVEL COMPLETELY. spitting on someone is more like when you hate someone, rather than liking them. how can i fukc someone and treat them like i hate their being. how can someone be turned on by such?! i guess to each their own!

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by Baronthecelebri: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Give us details
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by Magicz10: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
and no be Mami water?
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by Godada(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
cool
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by christianjoy(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Mine sad is unspoken
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by Lamanii22(f): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2022
I wanna hear real life experiences lol this thread is gonna be fun!
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by Authoreety: 3:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Majority of the girls born between 93 and 2003 are
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by phemmyfour: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Well , this particular one insisted that I should continue slapping her ass till the end of the show

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by ItIsWellAmen: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2022
You never meet Tiv girls. They can be so wierd, naughty and Crazy. I dey straf one when she invite her friends into the room unexpectedly boom see two fine girls half naked and we've been talking dirty about party she said she go shock me.. omo that day eh I can never forget it..and their apartment girls dey choke..Omo since that day I dey regards that Bab gan shocked
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by MULANO: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2022
I sell virgin white/ silver and red Mercury contact me on 08109441889, call/ WhatsApp
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by Oesophagus99(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2022
I don't like hyperactive gurls & I don't like Nymphomaniacs either
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by Hacks4dummies: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Oesophagus99:
I don't like hyperactive gurls & I don't like Nymphomaniacs either
me too, man. Me too. wink

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by AndroidAI(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

exchanging spit through kissing and licking someone is ONE THING.... spitting in someone's face is on ANOTHER LEVEL COMPLETELY. spitting on someone is more like when you hate someone, rather than liking them. how can i fukc someone and treat them like i hate their being. how can someone be turned on by such?! i guess to each their own!

You don't sound smart. Ever heard of kinks? Abeg shift!
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by Coldie(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2022
She broke up with me, cause I under estimated her naughtiness or wildness
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
AndroidAI:
You don't sound smart. Ever heard of kinks? Abeg shift!

so because some people have different/outrageous/weird desires, we should all go down with anything regardless if that is a practice we desire or not?!
BTW, remember that having sex with dogs and/or eating shiit during sex is also a kink.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by AndroidAI(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so because some people have different/outrageous/weird desires, we should all go down with anything regardless if that is a practice we desire or not?!
BTW, remember that having sex with dogs and/or eating shiit during sex is also a kink.

Like I said, you don't sound smart and you went ahead to prove me right. So sex with dogs is a kink for you? Tuah!!!
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
AndroidAI:
Like I said, you don't sound smart and you went ahead to prove me right. So sex with dogs is a kink for you? Tuah!!!

yes zoophilia, scatophilia etc are non-conventional sexual practices, concepts or fantasies (aka kink)
Re: Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild by AndroidAI(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

yes zoophilia, scatophilia etc are non-conventional sexual practices, concepts or fantasies (aka kink)

You are dumb!!!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Disvirgined A Girl? / I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me / Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger BĂștt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.