Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah (22403 Views)

2023: Kukah Advises Christians To Make Wise Decisions / 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" / Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Nikkitaboy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
ityP:

I'm not yoruba
you don't hv to be yoruba, probably because una both practice the same religion besides not all yorubas are Pro-tinubu
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Kingpele(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=yomi961 post=116281466] but in all reality, he is the only option we have got, he is not a tribalist, he is a nationalist, his 1st wife is a Yoruba woman and a Christian.
I would rather have him than a Muslim Muslim demonic ticket with a bokoharam as a vp[ u are so shameless, Atiku is very rich as a vp just through the few chance obj gave him in his first term, he stole more than his boss ,then imagine what he is going to do to our national till when he becomes commander in chief..most of u guys here are so dumb I swear

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by ityP(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nikkitaboy:

you don't hv to be yoruba,
probably because una both practice the same religion
besides not all yorubas are Pro-tinubu

I'm a Christian shocked
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by bewla(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Racoon:
He gave a clear cut explanation on what the electorate should demand & be convinced about the candidates without picking a favourite yet you are still saying "sitting on a fence".What more analysis do you expect than this? "Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool.” — Charles Simmons
Don't look far they are Obi-dirty members
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by adekolaelect(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Kukah dey find disrespect

and he will get it in abundance

trash
we know your type .you are only voting your emotional feeling and Egos not capacity and good governance .
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Medphy: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi is the only candidate that fits into your argument, and God's willingly we will take back our country Nigeria through him. So be it.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
we know your type .you are only voting your emotional feeling and Egos not capacity and good governance .

guy just leave me abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC, TUC To Ground Activities Nationwide From Oct 3 / Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal / Letter To First Lady By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.