Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah (22379 Views)

2023: Kukah Advises Christians To Make Wise Decisions / 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" / Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by inosend: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
I understood Kukah quite perfectly. Read between the lines. I see 'youths', Modified: and the'ability & capacity to govern by sheer brain not bribe'. Who among the three frontliners fits into all of these requirements? I think you know who.

2 Likes

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Racoon:
Someone pieced a good writeup of this kind and this nonsense is all you could say. You are the one talking trash here man.

Since it didn't suit their egos... Expect more of the insults. The thinking was that he will be specific to mention a candidate but then the man have been sensible not to pitch tent with any of the candidates

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by orion7: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Kukah dey find disrespect

and he will get it in abundance

trash
anytime dey say vote wisely. Your conscience will be pricking you. We know una

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by clothingonline(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Can you show us from your background how you will be able to do this?

Best question

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by victorjoe(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/the-president-nigeria-needs-in-2023-kukah/

I watched this, this morning on Arise. All I can say is that our dear Bishop is Obedient and Yusful.

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Paullo19: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
He made a great point actually, I just wonder why some people are bittered... calling names..
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Tareq1105: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

we dont need nonsense clergymen speaking parables...

it's either you are in or out...No sitting on the fence. We didn't see him in Owo during the massacre so sharap

No nonsense...Good write up my foot..

so minority shut your trash

It's obvious you have problems and that's the issue with you so called youths who doesn't have brain. Your gullibility is legendary.
You want a respected Bishop to tell you who to vote for? May be you don't know, our respected Bishops are not politicians. He also condemned churches that invite politicians to the pulpit to speak / campaign. Your candidate is your personal decision. I'm afraid of the future of Nigeria and Nigerians with brainless youths like you. The Lord Bishop has told you the qualities to look out for in our presidential candidates and not online noise and hatred.

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Chiboto414: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jflex07:
yea,i rather have him than Tinubu and Apc but the south south and south east are upset with the pdp. I am from port Harcourt and we believe that the pdp betrayed us irrrespctive of the fact that our region has been loyal to the party from the onset. The presidency ought to be zoned to the south especially to the south east for justice and equity sake.. We are not second class citizens and that is why we want to vote in Mr Peter no matter the outcome but I hope that if Mr Peter does not win mr Atiku should win it.
thumb up for you
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Nikkitaboy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
casualobserver:

February will soon come, you will all remmember you are IPOB and start to apologize to Kanu for abandoning him.

Well until that febuary comes na
men proposes God disposes
no kill ur self if eventually he wins

make in no be like what is happening in kenya now
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Tareq1105: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nikkitaboy:

At least he listed,
Tinubu ha neither listed nor said anything about how he would solve Nigerian's problem

its only recruitment into the army that's his plan for Nigerians

You guys don't know that Tinubu is a good debater. Let campaign start first.

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by norriswood(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash
....u have no sense at all..is it under most for him to support ur candidate..why u people lack manner
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by utenwuson: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Bishop Kukah just endorsed Peter Obi. Read all he said and you could see he diplomatically condemned both Tinubu and Atiku.
its like you can't read or comprehend.... Read again ediot
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Nikkitaboy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

You guys don't know that Tinubu is a good debater. Let campaign start first.

Till then first na

for this Nigeria, with a lot of religious tension, u expect two muslim to be president
maybe for arewa but no be for Nigeria
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by gotnel: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Very precise and friendly advice to Nigerians and the presidential candidates.
If we continue to follow the same procedure as of previous elections, we will go further into mess.

If we rethink and refocus, we will be able to help ourselves out of the quagmire.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Realists(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash

A supposed clergyman talking with both sides of his mouth. Come out openly and sell your candidate to Zombidients.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by damble: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
johnmartus:
Because he didn't say Obi should voted for right. This peter obi supporters are very stupid.

I am one of the supporters of OBI but the way some of these Igbo boys are behaving is irritating... Any clergyman that fails to say vote Obi to them is fake....

Those boys have made me to change my prayer point to "God, please give us a man after your own heart".

People were shouting it's only BUHARI that could do it in 2015 just as they are shouting OBI now. I pray we don't miss it this time around too
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by johnmartus(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Some of you guys that not know igbo very well were the only people campaign for them...You see how they hijacked Jonathan government and turned him against other tribes.
damble:

I am one of the supporters of OBI but the way some of these Igbo boys are behaving is irritating... Any clergyman that fails to say vote Obi to them is fake....

Those boys have made me to change my prayer point to "God, please give us a man after your own heart".

People were shouting it's only BUHARI that could do it in 2015 just as they are shouting OBI now. I pray we don't miss it this time around too
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Rose020897(f): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
life2017:
Kukah is correct

Obi must be asked how is he going to solve the problem he is good at listing

Go and watch his recent interviews on YouTube. The one in Canada, California, Frankfort.. etc. All together they are more than 16 hours long put together. Same message, same solution. Same ideas.. is left for us to either choose his ideas or continue with the old order
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Tareq1105: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

we dont need nonsense clergymen speaking parables...

it's either you are in or out...No sitting on the fence. We didn't see him in Owo during the massacre so sharap

No nonsense...Good write up my foot..

so minority shut your trash

The Lord Bishop doesn't belong to your generation so vote whoever you want to vote.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by ityP(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nikkitaboy:

While some also are planning to vote their ancestors again just because they're from the same tribe, to take Nigeria backwards

I'm not yoruba
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Tareq1105: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

No you silly minority

I repeat..No sitting on the fence

Say who you support or forever sharap

Me I love separation.... what do you want?

It's obvious you're not okay.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Tareq1105: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
yomi961:
but in all reality, he is the only option we have got, he is not a tribalist, he is a nationalist, his 1st wife is a Yoruba woman and a Christian.
I would rather have him than a Muslim Muslim demonic ticket with a bokoharam as a vp

But Atiku converted her christian wife back to Islam.

While Tinubu never converted his wife for 40 yrs to Islam. They live happily together with freedom for the children to take to either religion.

So, who's more religious tolerance?
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by ofuonyebi: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kuka is very correct nau?
Let obit=uary who went to Egypt some weeks ago to learn about how they fix light
tell us wetin e go do about our sick nepa

and about security, he should helep us go to Ukraine or Russia to learn how to fix our security
because he may not be able to answer some questions

TIMNUMBU....HAS ALL IT TAKES TO FIX IT AS HE HAD DONE BEFORE WITH LAGOS SHOWBIZ AS AFRICAN PARIS

Already, Atifku is crumbling with Wikes deadly missiles

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by adioolayi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
If you can't read and digest the below comment from Bishop Kukah and make informed decisions....I can't help you..as a fact..no one can!

"I won’t also be surprised if the next president of Nigeria tells us he would tackle insecurity, increase power generation, and what have you.

“The critical question is that aspiring leaders must be subjected to a litmus test by the people. The people must ask questions like since you (presidential candidate) said you want to deal with insecurity, can we get a sense of how you want to do it and achieve success? Can you show us from your background how you will be able to do this?

“Fortunately for us, the frontline candidates have a track record and those track records must be what we must use to project the nature of the choice we have to make,” the cleric who recently celebrated his 70th birthday said."

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by effort1: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
life2017:
Kukah is correct

Tinubu must be asked how he hopes to improve in security, knowing that he bev r condemned insecurity that prevailed under Buhari.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Tareq1105: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

I won't spoon-feed you, lazy Nigerian youth! The video of the disgraceful PDP rally in Asaba is all over Twitter & other SM platforms.

Peter Obi already has everything planned, you don't expect him to reveal it all.

What did he plan? Does he have any plan? Is it not the frustration of the youths that is promoting him? It's better we ask questions bcoz Obi doesn't look like someone with capacity and experience to govern Nigeria and Nigerians. He's very good at identifying the problems, which we all know, but lack what to do to bring Nigeria and Nigerians out of the problems identified.

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by soloaudu: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash

So you think everybody must use your own brain to talk.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Kagd10: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
yomi961:
but in all reality, he is the only option we have got, he is not a tribalist, he is a nationalist, his 1st wife is a Yoruba woman and a Christian.
I would rather have him than a Muslim Muslim demonic ticket with a bokoharam as a vp

Just look at this ignoramus. Atiku who support killer herdsmen is a nationalist? And no, none of his wife is a Christian. It's Tinubu's wife who's a Christian. As a matter of fact, all Atiku's wives are Muslims. Their names were even changed to Muslims.

If Atiku is a nationalist, he would support a Southern ticket now that it's the Southern turn. It was same Atiku who was saying it was the Northern ticket bla bla bla while he ran to APC. Now that another Northerner is about to finish his tenure, he ran to PDP to get the ticket. Another election time, another Northerner would run to APC to contest and the North will support him once again. No one is a fool here.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Ikukuchi: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Clergy men in Nigeria are not Christlike.
When Christ sees hypocrites, he tells them to their face. Justice and fairness moves any nation forward. Let's assume it's the other way round for both APC and PDP. Like Jonathan finished his second tenure and now wants to pass it to Southeastern man or southwestern man (PDP). Or picking a christian Southeastern man for president and a christian northern man for vice president. Bishop Kukah, your opinion would be direct.
treesun:

https://punchng.com/the-president-nigeria-needs-in-2023-kukah/
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Owopariola001: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
adioolayi:
If you can't read and digest the below comment from Bishop Kukah and make informed decisions....I can't help you..as a fact..no one can!

"I won’t also be surprised if the next president of Nigeria tells us he would tackle insecurity, increase power generation, and what have you.

“The critical question is that aspiring leaders must be subjected to a litmus test by the people. The people must ask questions like since you (presidential candidate) said you want to deal with insecurity, can we get a sense of how you want to do it and achieve success? Can you show us from your background how you will be able to do this?

“Fortunately for us, the frontline candidates have a track record and those track records must be what we must use to project the nature of the choice we have to make,” the cleric who recently celebrated his 70th birthday said."

You must be very good at Passage Comprehension in Primary and Secondary school. grin grin

As for me, I'm good at "Summary." So in one sentence, I'll summarize it for us.

Vote based on antecedents, not just mere talks. cheesy cheesy
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by maklelemakukula(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
life2017:
Kukah is correct

The passion that drove people in 2015 has dissipated. The people have understood they were lied to and we have all seen the consequences of religious manipulations.

“The young people have become aware of this and they are asking the right questions. I encourage the politicians to go to the nooks and crannies of Nigerians to sell their convictions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC, TUC To Ground Activities Nationwide From Oct 3 / FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances / Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.