Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah (22408 Views)

2023: Kukah Advises Christians To Make Wise Decisions / 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" / Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Nchenches: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/the-president-nigeria-needs-in-2023-kukah/

Yes, the young persons mentioned by Bishop Kukah have examined Tinubu and Atiku, and realised that both of them don't have the capacity to tackle insecurity in the country, don't have the capacity to improve the power supply system for Nigeria.

Worse, Atiku is embroiled up with bribing a US Senator who is still serving prison sentence from the Atiku bribe.

Tinubu is known by US government records for his involvement in keeping drug trafficking money which he surrendered to get avoid prosecution.

Atiku and Tinubu are therefore pariahs who no foreign powers will like to deal with.

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Nchenches: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
yomi961:
but in all reality, he is the only option we have got, he is not a tribalist, he is a nationalist, his 1st wife is a Yoruba woman and a Christian.
I would rather have him than a Muslim Muslim demonic ticket with a bokoharam as a vp

If your only option is Atiku who bribed a US senator serving jail term for Atiku bribe money, then your option is for us to have a pariah of President who cannot do business with foreign leaders.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by bhella10: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Bishop Kukah just endorsed Peter Obi. Read all he said and you could see he diplomatically condemned both Tinubu and Atiku.
Father Kukah checked Obi's past records. He's not impressed. Obi lule grin
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Tareq1105: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Take it or leave it Bishop Kukah have said it all. Peter Obi is your Next President. Is left for Nigerians to listen or not. Same way Daddy Oyedepo warned us in 2015 never to vote Buhari and this is where we are today as a country.

Thank you Bishop Kukah.

Pls leave Oyedepo out of this.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by JOemmy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
He should have just hit the point instead of beating around the bush this is not the time to play neutral.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Kukah dey find disrespect

and he will get it in abundance

trash

Ahah they sell your brain? What did he say now that is wrong? This is the perfect statement.

Why do Tinubu supporters always feel they are been attack when we say vote wisely. Una get problem ooo and it's out of this world. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

we dont need nonsense clergymen speaking parables...

it's either you are in or out...No sitting on the fence. We didn't see him in Owo during the massacre so sharap

No nonsense...Good write up my foot..

so minority shut your trash

Nigerians get wahala ooo.

1. If he comes and say vote Tinubu. Atikulates and obidient will say Tinubu and Shetima has bribed or threatened him

2. If he says vote Obi. Atikulates and BATIfied will say he is religiously intolerant

3. If he says vote Atiku. Obidient and BATIfied will say he has been bewitched.

Can't a man has his opinion in peace.

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Iyatostrong(f): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=OyeofIkoTuN post=116280784]Kukah dey find disrespect

trash[ Those that disrespected their fathers cannot find it difficult to disrespect someone else father.]
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Tareq1105: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nikkitaboy:

Till then first na

for this Nigeria, with a lot of religious tension, u expect two muslim to be president
maybe for arewa but no be for Nigeria

The last time I travelled to Dubai, I was surprised that Emirates airlines have christian pilots.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by HIPROFILE(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash

Bro why una no deh like read through things.. just so hard for some people like you who wouldn't care to read up but rush to comment section only to make a mess of themselves.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Xscape1993(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Racoon:
Someone pieced a good writeup of this kind and this nonsense is all you could say. You are the one talking trash here man.
God bless you my dear.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Elidrisy20: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
You go soon kukah ai
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by yusufmurry: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
You were sarcastically talking to Tinubu but he has dollarized your anniversary; now you're not open when you talk.

By sheer brain and bribery, how do you mean?

A pointer to the characteristics of the occasion that produced Tinubu as APC flagbearer. How about Atiku?

We don't want these men, there are many young and vibrant candidates from other parties. These men(Tinubu & Atiku) are not in par with trend of advancements with the people they want to lead. The problem of Nigeria is beyond making the modular refineries work.

Tinubu feels it's his turn because he has "helped" others to become while Atiku is yet to tell us why he is so desperate about leading Nigeria.

If you like, decide not to tell the truth. You will also suffer it. If you like choose religion or tribe over competence

Good luck Nigeria
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Mandate2023: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

No you silly minority

I repeat..No sitting on the fence

Say who you support or forever sharap

Me I love separation.... what do you want?

Seems u have been separated from ur senses grin

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Image123(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2022

“Critical to all of these, we are looking for a president that has the understanding of the complexity of what is wrong with Nigeria. It is not just about people just aspiring without an understanding of the issues.

“My argument is that anybody who aspires to rule Nigeria and we have the opportunity to, we (Nigerians) must redesign the template of confrontation and you (presidential candidate) must be able to confront Nigerians and answer their questions.

“I am not and won’t be surprised if the candidates are moving up and down and convincing us by taking minimalist positions and telling us these and that are what they are going to do.

“I won’t also be surprised if the next president of Nigeria tells us he would tackle insecurity, increase power generation, and what have you.

“The critical question is that aspiring leaders must be subjected to a litmus test by the people. The people must ask questions like since you (presidential candidate) said you want to deal with insecurity, can we get a sense of how you want to do it and achieve success? Can you show us from your background how you will be able to do this?

Kai, this talk really hit Obi for head like Oraimo cable, i come dey feel pity for the guy.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by adioolayi(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Owopariola001:

You must be very good at Passage Comprehension in Primary and Secondary school. grin grin

As for me, I'm good at "Summary." So in one sentence, I'll summarize it for us.

Vote based on antecedents, not just mere talks. cheesy cheesy

grin grin cheesy
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mandate2023:

Seems u have been separated from ur senses grin

says a slave and a minority
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Bro why una no deh like read through things.. just so hard for some people like you who wouldn't care to read up but rush to comment section only to make a mess of themselves.

sharap...

Let him speak his mind and talk who e support or forever sharap
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Adeebiwa09:

Nigerians get wahala ooo.

1. If he comes and say vote Tinubu. Atikulates and obidient will say Tinubu and Shetima has bribed or threatened him

2. If he says vote Obi. Atikulates and BATIfied will say he is religiously intolerant

3. If he says vote Atiku. Obidient and BATIfied will say he has been bewitched.

Can't a man has his opinion in peace.

what is his opinion..

we have 3 candidates
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Great2017: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
life2017:
Kukah is correct

Obi must be asked how is he going to solve the problem he is good at listing
You did not mention Tinubu, Atiku and other major contenders. Are they not contesting as well?
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by alien1: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Bishop Kukah just endorsed Peter Obi. Read all he said and you could see he diplomatically condemned both Tinubu and Atiku.
Only visionaries will get the message
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Demolakay: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
trash

How can u come on nairaland, nd forget ur sense at home?
Dis wondaful write up, make no sense to u? oga ooo!

1 Like

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Politicowizard(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
“The people must interrogate their (presidential candidates) ability and capacity to govern by sheer brain and not BRIBE".

We know those whose stock in trade is bribe.
We equally know those with untainted integrity, and not disposed to giving shishi but stick to their principles.

So Kukah has said it all. Let those who have ear take heed and obey.

https://punchng.com/the-president-nigeria-needs-in-2023-kukah/
[/quote]
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
life2017:
Kukah is correct

Obi must be asked how is he going to solve the problem he is good at listing
The most interesting past of his speech is where he that ‘fortunately for us most of the frontline candidates have track records, that Nigerians must examine the records’.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by treatise: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Racoon:
Someone pieced a good writeup of this kind and this nonsense is all you could say. You are the one talking trash here man.
That is the person's best, don't blame the individual.
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by IbomFinest: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
... that the electorates must sieve and interrogate the presidential candidates on their ideology, plans and governance style before making their choice.
Tinubu should come for interview grin

Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

what is his opinion..

we have 3 candidates

Did he mention anybody? I don't know why we are like this in Nigeria. You know from your heart of heart that the qualities that are mentioned are what we need as a leader and I'm not pro-obi blindly. All of them should pass through the litmus test, we need to know what they have to offer. That's what Bishop Kukah is saying.

Why are the Ismalic cleric not talking about the quality of who Nigeria's next president is, are they been biased or intentionally quiet? Would you have responded differently if a Muslim cleric said what Kukah said?

I don't care about Obi I care about Nigeria and if Nigeria is to be better and live in the reality of our expectations and investment, then we must get it right at the leadership level. That's the summary of what Kukah is saying, if you can't comprehend his English
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by seunjungle1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Daddy Kukah have become their enemy for
not stated it boldly that he's supporting their candidate and all what the clergyman said that the next president must have as attributes or good past records cannot be find in their candidate(s).

Baba Kukah nailed them...e pain dem.

It still be Asiwaju!
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by Ance4Liverpool: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Some people already thinks he is talking against their candidate bcs of the paragraph that said''the candidate must be competent and accepted by all

Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by KENFERDYOORI(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash

I wonder if you really read the interview to the finish sad
Re: The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah by broadman20: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Alajiki:

You must find an excuse to abuse and curse.

Give and it shall be given back to you in good measures, press down and running over, that's the words of the holy book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir / A Brief History Of OKUN - The Yorubas In Kogi State. / IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.