Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges (15640 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Mars16(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
What are the solutions tell us let's probe them, Peter talks about the problems and profers possible solutions, you and Atiku all you say you have, you have, cock and bull story yet no solution form your mouth, we've gone passed those things in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by effort1: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

We trust you our incoming President..

You don't even need to scam people before you become the president...

We no dey give shishi dey scam nigerians for abroad...Too bad oooo

If Tinubu didn't scam Lagos State by pocketing it's money as a governor or kingmaker, may you be blessed.

But if Tinubu stole Lagos money as a governor or kingmaker, may curse and destruction visit your home.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Starcy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
How will he focus when old age have already set in
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Musauzor(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bola Tribulation, the leader of Tinubu Criminal Gang. God Almighty will frustrate all your political devices in 2023.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Daniety(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kaiser20:

Tinubu naa crazy guy, you get solution you kept quiet dey praise Buhari since 2015.
Too late for Mr Druggie, take your solution to your old people's retirement home
YOU Should BETTER know that Tinubu is not your president
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Godson123(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Littlefingerjp: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Laidewiess:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ive-solution-to-nigerias-challenges-tinubu/
You have the solution and yu are waiting till Yu become president before you start implementing it..Why can't this old man sit Buhari down and give him the solutions he have,is it until Nigeria situations get out of hands,he will provide solutions... Selfish and greedy old man
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by effort1: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga wail little and support yours or start campaigning for yourself to become president.

Tinubu ponmo boy. cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by adekolaelect(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
effort1:

Tinubu ponmo boy. cheesy
Obis Frustrated.programed Robot sighted.

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by tolue42(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
effort1:

If Tinubu didn't scam Lagos State by pocketing it's money as a governor or kingmaker, may you be blessed.

But if Tinubu stole Lagos money as a governor or kingmaker, may curse and destruction visit your home.

Curse and destruction is upon your family and unborn generations already..... Oloriburuku oloripelebe...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Tapout(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Give it to someone else and go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by effort1: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

Curse and destruction is upon your family and unborn generations already..... Oloriburuku oloripelebe...

Is your conscience already disturbing you? Shebi you said Tinubu is a saint? grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by effort1: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
Obis Frustrated.programed Robot sighted.

Why will I be frustrated? Am I the one defending a flag bearer that is too weak to hold up his party's flag? grin grin grin

How is "Baba Weh no well" doing these days? grin

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by BinamRex: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
And you refused to share the solution with Buhari, a man you assisted to become president.

What was Tinubu's intention exactly? You enabled a man who doesn't have the solution to our problems to become president for 8 years. You've had the solution all this while but you refused to share it with him. You want to implement the solutions by yourself when you become president. It will never happen in Jesus' name.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by tolue42(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
effort1:

Is your conscience already disturbing you? Shebi you said Tinubu is a saint? grin grin grin

I said your generation is cursed, if for you to justify something , you must lay curses.... You are cursed till eternity ... Either he stole money or he don't...
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by effort1: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

I said your generation is cursed, if for you to justify something , you must lay curses.... You are cursed till eternity ... Either he stole money or he don't...

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by KingTeco(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
This is old news.
Be specific, table out your plans on the challenges with possible real time delivery on it. Economy, security, unemployment, poverty eradication. Etc
Debate time we shall see all candidate.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by eenai(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
... AND YOUR PARTY DID NOT EMPLOY YOUR SOLUTION TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS BUT ALLOWED THE COUNTRY TO DETERIORATE TO THIS STAGE. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU OGA TINUBU. YOU JUST WANT POWER TO ENJOY THE PRIVILEGES
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by seunayantokun(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yeye solution.
If na better thing and you dey smart, you suppose give am to Buhari teytey.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Wwwq: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
How
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by DOM7: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sell it to Buhari!
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Give it to Buhari, let him use it. You belong to the same party.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by naijapikin2(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bullion solution
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Poleski: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
King of agberos.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Jossibest(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
This one worse pass the one we have now....
Nigerians should be careful
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by brownbib(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
This man is just a joke ����..
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Jorrsh(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The former Lagos state governor who stated this yesterday at the unveiling of the Tinubu/Shettima Door to Door Group, noted that all it takes to fix the problems of Nigeria is a focused leadership armed with competence and capacity.

So only u created hundreds of account just for Tinubu sake. ...wait o,..how do u have that tym logging on and off ?..shameonu #tueh..
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Emmyviva: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
ok oo Oga Tinubu,,,but you did not give the solution ideas to the person you brought to power for 8years
Nigerians now know better
Naija mumu don do
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Righteousness02: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
You still have more than 7- months, kindly give them to Buhari
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by toludadon(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
aariwa:
I believe he is campaigning for Shettima.Would a man like Shettima make a good president for Nigeria..In 2006 he quarreled with Ali modu sheriff and lost the ANPP ticket. The man the won that ticket was gunned down( boko haram members) in broad daylight in presence of everybody and INEC timeline was already over so the second person Shettima became the party nominee against Ali modu sheriff will. He became a governor and boko haram within his tenure 2007-2015 started and turned borno to a theater of war and blood shed that saw hundreds of thousands die and still dying. Is this the kind of man a person should present as a candidate for elections or vote for?
Get your dates and timeline right. I think he became governor in 2011 and left in 2019. He did 2 terms before Zulum became governor in 2019. Mixing up stories is as good as misinformation
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by ComradeShegs(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
You have the solutions and you reluctantly refused to tell Buhari who's in the same political party as yourself?.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Kaiser20: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
ComradeShegs:
You have the solutions and you reluctantly refused to tell Buhari who's in the same political party as yourself?.
No mind Tinubu naa Olodo him be. He has forgotten in 2019 when he repeatedly campaigned for Buhari's 2nd term.
He told his gullible follow -follow supporters that Buhari is the Best president for Nigeria, that Buhari has the Best solution for Nigeria.
Tinubu lacks integrity, everything about him is lies and scamming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hunger: We Are Waiting For Buhari In 2019 – Nigerian Youths / NGO Bill By Umar Jibril: Shehu Sani Vows To Fight Against Controversial Bill / Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.