Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges (15646 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Mr5050(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Truly, this our nonsense politicians and their evil supporters no get shame at all.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Whoknowsme: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
derecho:

After selling Buhari to Nigerians
?
Nigerians don't need your useless solution.
He doesn't have solution, if he does he would have granted interviews on how to provide such solutions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by ImperialKingJosh: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I prefer Tinubu picture than that of Obituary. At least there is an adage that says there is love in sharing. Tinubu is sharing his drink with the baby and you can see how happy the baby looks. Eat I eat either young or old. But the wicked Obituary is looking and smiling at the hungry baby. Na smile the baby wan chop? Until the baby starve to death Obituary will keep smiling. The baby isn't happy at all as can be seen in his face.
That's what Obituary plans for Nigeria. Smiling at Nigerians while he will watch Nigerians starve to death. God forbid

Your mumu is on overdrive
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by ImperialKingJosh: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
etrouble:

Is he also sucking your state resources or how come all your indegenes are slaving in Lagos?
Because international port provided by the federal govt is there, and that's our business line since the federal government wouldnt develope the ones in the east.

Next thing you'll say is for us or our government to do federal job.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by ImperialKingJosh: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

Why are you pained to respond then We don't get paid kid, it's out of love and track records of Asiwaju..

But it's the truth..
You're under paid.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by aariwa(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
toludadon:

Get your dates and timeline right. I think he became governor in 2011 and left in 2019. He did 2 terms before Zulum became governor in 2019. Mixing up stories is as good as misinformation
thanks for pointing that out .The ANPP flag bearer that was shot to death by boko haram in broad daylight was fanami Gubio and it was in 2011 and not in 2006 . I mixed it up with suntai and baido incident in taraba in 2006 but I have edited and corrected it
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Elaric(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
I know you know, but please help your party/ Bihari out with the solution before election day. Then we will take you serious. Thank you
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Goodcitizen1: 1:59am On Sep 05, 2022
Why couldn’t you provide the solutions to buhari to implement ??
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by kabasa24: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yes we know u have the solution but pls include pr Peter Obi in ur solution, dont love him behind let him learn. Thanks for ur understanding sir our incoming presido. the JAGABAN OF BOGUUUUUUUU
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by kabasa24: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pauldollars:
Hope part of the solution will not be sucking the resources for the future generation as you are sucking Lagos State dry
U should be grateful to God for blessing us with Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by kabasa24: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Alexmani:

You pushed Buhari to us Tinubu.. Twice reelected. Why do you think you deserve to be our president. You should focus on redeeming your image by apologizing. Your actions are selfish and imposing. Send someone like Osibanjo wouldn't be bad at least he has the sound mind to governance. For now let's give PO a great chance. I am rooting for him.

no PO has nothing to offer mr
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by t2luv1: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
tolue42:

Why are you pained to respond then We don't get paid kid, it's out of love and track records of Asiwaju..

Now I know you people a delusional when you invoked the word LOVE when discussing TINUBU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo / Fashola Woos Foreign Investment Partners For Lagos Light Rail Project / If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.