Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? (1435 Views)

Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts / Excorting Your Friend's Lover! / When Your Best Friend's Lover Is Drawing Him/Her Away From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by xynerise: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
It has happened in several occasions. Best friends always betray their friends when it comes to their lovers. Especially the ladies. They betray their friends the moment she introduces her fiancee to them. Why not search outside and leave ur friend's man. grin
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Goldieluks: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2011
Are you trying to tell us something?
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by xynerise: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2011
^Curiousity kills the cat tongue
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Goldieluks: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
Lemme be the ''curiosity'' and you be the ''cat''

i only asked a question dude.
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by xynerise: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
I know where u are going little gal tongue
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Goldieluks: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
since you know where am heading,why not lead me there,old boy?
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by xynerise: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
Ok I will lead u there. Ok small small oya use ur mouth cover my kpekus. No bite am just suck small small. Are you there? grin. Its not between me and Skydeep jare. grin
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by lindabon: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
this circumstance has never befallen me. thank God for that  grin grin
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Mynd44: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2011
^^^
Pray it never does
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by HighChief4(m): 1:28am On Aug 10, 2011
I think most times it bornes out of Jealousy
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by iice(f): 2:13am On Aug 10, 2011
Na una know. You know the type of friends you have, you get what you ask for. Simple.
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by xynerise: 4:11am On Aug 10, 2011
Iice, humans are unpredictable. Good today, bad tomorrow.
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Goldieluks: 5:30am On Aug 10, 2011
xynerise:

Ok I will lead u there. Ok small small oya use your mouth cover my kpekus. No bite am just suck small small. Are you there? grin. Its not between me and Skydeep jare. grin

So you too reason like them slow poke too?
Oh well!
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by IFukALot: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

So you too reason like them slow poke too?
Oh well!

Goldie holla at me mami, i can take you to the kingdom of heaven between my pants wink
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Goldieluks: 5:43am On Aug 10, 2011
IFukALot:

Goldie holla at me mami, i can take you to the kingdom of heaven between my pants wink

What do u have between your pant?
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by IFukALot: 6:01am On Aug 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

What do u have between your pant?

Something that will feel so good to you, you'll never want anything else. Baby I want to treat you like a queen.
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Goldieluks: 6:04am On Aug 10, 2011
Do you really want to treat me like a queen? smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by IFukALot: 6:19am On Aug 10, 2011
Of course smiley, i believe all women deserve a man that will make them feel special
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Goldieluks: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2011
Ok,make me feel special and do the world a favour. Take your lameness
to Yaba Left and tell them you are sick in the head nutter.
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by IFukALot: 6:32am On Aug 10, 2011
I am sick sweety, I am truly. I don't think I've ever met a girl I really can connect with so I just go for the physical. But I need something more and I was serious that I am ready to treat the right girl like a princess.
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Goldieluks: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2011
And make sure you don't go about eating from the same pot (punny) with your best friend.
My penny advise.peace!
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by MMM2(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2011
op
such is life angry
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Cuddlemii: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2011
This can only happen when you move with unlike minds & date an irresponsible man.

As for me I let go of all my female friends early last year & I have been solo ever since. I enjoy it too. 2 is a crowd abeg & its better to make your mistakes yourself & deal with your mistakes yourself. Hence, no 2nd party to harbor your secrets & tell it to the world.

I only keep matured male friends as besties anyways. I don't share deep info with ladies ever. Worst case scenario, I will walk round a field for 3 hours thinking things through & find a solution myself. Or get an elderly woman somewhere who is very experienced, realistic and liberal & ask for advice.

You can even be my friend for years & not know about my love life cos I always isolate it & cleverly ignore discussing it. I will just keep twisting till u loose interest cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So there is no trusted best friend to get attracted to my man tongue tongue My current bffs Goldie & Dyt have & love 190 & James cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by LongOne1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
‘cos she wants to ‘sample’ him based on the grossly exaggerated stories she heard from her friend about his size or performance.

Then again, maybe it’s because he is forbidden.
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by Mynd44: 2:58am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Well said
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by kurus: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2011
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by 24ward(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
Long One:

‘cos she wants to ‘sample’ him based on the grossly exaggerated stories she heard from her friend about his size or performance.

Then again, maybe it’s because he is forbidden.

I believe you. The forbidden usually taste sweeter abi?
Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by LongOne1(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^For sure, as explained here:

kurus:

anyone remember the story of Eve and the serpent about the apple?

The serpent excited her curiosity and the rest is the sinful nature of man we all are still dealing with today.

The apple tree was forbidden. . .if I remember correctly that is.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Boys So Complicated / Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion / She Pierced Her Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.