Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion (1438 Views)

Majority Of Africans Don't Respect The Opinion Of Others / I Am Of The Opinion That Uniben Girls Are The Most Endowed / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by alqisar(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
[center]hi evry body smiley

I am a new here , I suffer from the problem ,

In fact is not a problem , But here in our Arab society and also the problem of shame

So ,  I'll tell you about my story ,

I feel permanently i want to kiss the feet of women When I see the feet of any girl older than 25 years

I get a heart rate accelerated strongly
and feel dizzy And I feel that I do not have an  poise

And I feel I need to be a dog under her feet ,

Please help me Am I mis-or is it the right of my rights as a human being to express what I feel
[/center]
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
al_qisar:

[center]hi evry body smiley

I am a new here , I suffer from the problem ,

In fact is not a problem , But here in our Arab society and also the problem of shame

So ,  I'll tell you about my story ,

[size=20pt]I feel permanently i want to kiss the feet of women When I see the feet of any girl older than 25 years

I get a heart rate accelerated strongly
and feel dizzy And I feel that I do not have an  poise

And I feel I need to be a dog under her feet , [/size]

Please help me Am I mis-or is it the right of my rights as a human being to express what I feel
[/center]
Give me one week to laugh please. I don't even know what to say. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
rokiatu:

Give me one week to laugh please. I don't even know what to say. grin grin grin grin grin
LOL! Pls pass me some laughter! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I need to get DRUNK and HIGH on this Ish! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by CalienteMi: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
(laughing at Sexkillz)
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by omega25red(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
WOW you must be in p.o.rno heaven seeing as arab women wear those body cover but they only expose their feet lol grin grin

on a serious note poster there is nothing wrong with you. you just seem to have a foot fetish. Get a woman who is open minded so you can explore further.
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by kemmeye: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
soooooooooo fuking weird.
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by HISchild: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
friend,

take it to The Lord JESUS CHRIST in prayer, such "affection / lust" can't bring you anything good, seriously.

"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:" - Col 3:5-6

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.”- Rom 8:6-7
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by tellwisdom: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2011
He's making sense in his own little world, SO WETIN COME DEY LAFF UNA?? angry angry
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by Brite02(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2011
so wEIrd. I can't imagine how u r feeling.
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by mashnino(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2011
oboi dis is crious
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by MMM2(m): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2011
op

other guyz re licking pun angryangry

& u re here still dreaming on how 2 lick feet in 2011 embarassed

re u a dog

no offence undecided
Re: Plz All Help Me In The In The Opinion by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2011
Lol. You got foot fetish shocked

(1) (Reply)

The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me / His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. / Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.