Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy (1033 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by adeeyarhabdulla: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRC6oEG7II4
A young lady who bragged about trusting her boyfriend '200 percent' knew she was dating herself after playing a pregnancy prank on him.

In a viral video, she was asked to call him and tell him the 'good news' about being pregnant.

She broke down in tears and walked away after hearing his heartbreaking response.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by marenalexander7: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dis male gender Neva fails to disappoint, wen it come to disappointment �...till dey meet a player like dem�, den dey will began to cry all girls re d same�..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by danjumaisah: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Today I wanted to fast for Nigeria 6am - 6pm but I gāve up around 10am wen I saw my shadow eating Egg roll with big Pepsi �‍♂️��

Bless my life by following me��❤️

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by dangerousd071: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
They play with our Emotions too much. Even when we love them genuinely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by carochristoper: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
You don't need to cry , though it is painful but it is good that you don't have to waste your time in a relationship that will lead to no where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by favourobaro90: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
That's how single mother starts, very soon, the pregnancy will come to reality and you will cry. That's how one lady was crying for help on radio yesterday after the married man that impregnated her ran away
Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by M23M(f): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
That is why it is important you use your head in all you do.
Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by Stallionhorse: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
I wish I could fetch her tears and save it In a museums, I love premium tears a lot.. So priceless.. I wish I know the guy I for buy a beer with coloz for life

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by sanya4good(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
It's better you don't give him your body until he marries you.
Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by PerfectStranger(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
dangerousd071:
They play with our Emotions too much. Even when we love them genuinely.
Can a woman ever love genuinely without benefits?

To hell with y’all selfish love. Only men love genuinely but our eye don clear now.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by JustStupidity: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small ...
Re: Lady In Tears After Pranking Boyfriend With Fake Pregnancy by H0didon(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Its not the guy's fault abeg...Na today wey woman dey always disappoint us?? sad. But we no dey loud am. One man go do im own and everybody wee hear it...Nonsense cool.

As our Ancestors would say "A wise man never trust the gender that betrayed God even when he provided her with everything"

(1) (Reply)

Look How This Lady Is Piercing Her Toto / My brother is working in mortuary now this happened VIDEO / How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.