Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Whatsapp Is A Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Is A Scam (262 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / 'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is A Scam by Southernigbo: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Many ppl tend to believe that WhatsApp is some kind of secure instant messaging with some so-called end to end encryption that will protect you and ur privacy, but that is all a scam and bug time deception. Pls never rely on them to transmit important financial, security or even family in oration. Better to be safe than sorry. Many families have been broken, most is lost and personal securities exposed as a result of over reliance on WhatsApp and their likes. So only use such apps wisely and cautiously.
Re: Whatsapp Is A Scam by Nehe007(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dem done serve you breakfast?

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Available / Testimonies About The Wonders Of Jesus Christ Today / I Need A Single Mom For A Serious Relationship Or A Very Mature Lady Of 35yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.