Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon (5793 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by obongtunji: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2011
Miami, sychelles, london, bahamas
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Dawdy(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2011
Horney moon is good in abule (village) what a wonderful experience!
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by ebeleguys(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2011
for me, i would love to spend mine in the moon!
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Cdspencer(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
The coast of somalia
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by InkedNerd(f): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
@OP: I have a series of places. If/when I get married, I would LOVE for my partner and I to travel to various destinations on each continent.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by obowunmi(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
Barbados.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by PureOhio(f): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
I'd like to go somewhere warm cheesy
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by omoajiri(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2011
st. tropez
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Tosinville(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2011
I don't like marriage why honeysun?
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2011
Those who talk about St Tropez I can tell you this is a very good place especially for stars
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by mikechrisgeneral(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2011
In my honey narrow deep pussy
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by mikechrisgeneral(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2011
In my honey narrow deep hot pussy  cunt
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Dgunnerz(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2011
I will love to spend mine @ Paris,Francais.The sun is specially bright @ night there and the moon shines well during the day.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2011
Paris is magic!
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Sholaf(f): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2011
Nayah:

Paris is magic!

Yes indeed, Boat ride on the Seinne,Tour d' Eiffel, Museums and of course the Avenue des Champs Elysees for some serious window shopping,
you do need a fat wallet here.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2011
Shola yes I'm living not far from the Tour Eiffel and it's quite amazing especially in the evening
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Sholaf(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2011
Nayah:

Shola yes I'm living not far from the Tour Eiffel and it's quite amazing especially in the evening
Wow, Lucky you, I live in the Netherlands 10 minutes walk to the Belgian border, and 3 hours by car to Paris or sometimes,
we leave the car in Lille and take the train to Paris.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2011
Fine Shola hope I'll see you one day around, Paris is really a beautiful place
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Sholaf(f): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2011
Nayah:

Fine Shola hope I'll see you one day around, Paris is really a beautiful place

That would be nice.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2011
yes Shola are you regular on Nl?
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 16, 2011
@Op, Utopia along wiv ma wife Yinka! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife / Em Guys Don Start Again O / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.