Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon (5794 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Dyt(f): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
Yh
i love places lyk dat
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by BABE3: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
Obudu Cattle Ranch.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
Babe! that could be original too wink
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by BABE3: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2011
hm--hm.

I don't understand the relationship between Some people and Honeymoons though. I don't think I'll ever comprehend sef.

Especially the People that actually go out of their ways(spend their life savings--go into debts) to sponsor their honeymoon. We all know honeymoons revolve around S[i]E[/i]X, in most cases. Why then would anyone pay to go and have s[i]e[/i]x in another continent?

What's the difference between S[i]e[/i]x in Ikeja (or wherever you live sha)  and S[i]e[/i]x in Fiji?  grin

Case of Misplaced Priorities. They'll now come back from Fiji and start paying/settling debts. Mschewwww. Ibere oshi.  grin

Neyah, I'm sorry about my ranting. I'm just "thinking aloud".
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Goldieluks: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
BABE!:

hm--hm.

I don't understand the relationship between Some people and Honeymoons though. I don't think I'll ever comprehend sef.

Especially the People that actually go out of their ways(spend their life savings--go into debts) to sponsor their honeymoon. We all know honeymoons revolve around S[i]E[/i]X, in most cases. Why then would anyone pay to go and have s[i]e[/i]x in another continent?

What's the difference between S[i]e[/i]x in Ikeja (or wherever you live sha) and S[i]e[/i]x in Fiji? grin

Case of Misplaced Priorities. They'll now come back from Fiji and start paying/settling debts. Mschewwww. Ibere oshi. grin

You can't be serious!
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by BABE3: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
lol-- Expatiate.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
BABE!:

hm--hm.

[size=15pt]Especially the People that actually go out of their ways(spend their life savings--go into debts) to sponsor their honeymoon. We all know honeymoons revolve around S[i]E[/i]X, in most cases. Why then would anyone pay to go and have s[i]e[/i]x in another continent?
[/size]
[size=15pt]What's the difference between S[i]e[/i]x in Ikeja (or wherever you live sha)  and S[i]e[/i]x in Fiji? grin[/size]

Case of Misplaced Priorities. They'll now come back from Fiji and start paying/settling debts. Mschewwww. Ibere oshi.  grin

STAMPED!!2 Congrats on your first post that impressed ME! grin Your analysis was way outta the BOX & SUCCINCT ! Trust some people to pick offense! But the TRUTH couldn't be more BITTER! Guess i was wrong about you afterall! smiley
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by omega25red(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
thailand would be mine
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
Actually I got your point Babe, but I would reply that some people will save a lot for their marriage celebration forgetting their future house and bills to pay, or some are ready to pay for 500 euros bresilian weaves it depends sister

As for me I'll try to be reasonable but I will probably prfer paying for a "super honeymoon" than 500 Euros weaves
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nayah:

Actually I got your point Babe, but I would reply that some people will save a lot for their marriage celebration forgetting their future house and bills to pay, or some are ready to pay for 500 euros bresilian weaves it depends sister

As for me I'll try to be reasonable but I will probably prfer paying for a "super honeymoon" than 500 Euros weaves
Seriously trying to decipher this statement!
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sexkillz summary: I prefer paying a quite expensive honeymoon than paying for expensive indian weaves
Hope it clearer now
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by BABE3: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nayah:

I know right.

If someone sponsors the Honeymoon (as a gift) for y'all-- ACCEPT IT. If you have the money--- SPEND IT; SPEND THE CHEDDAR. No problem. But if you don't, sit your a$$ down and go and buy new mattress.  grin

@ Sexkillz--- See your mouth like "Guess I was wrong about you afterall"-- grin .
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Goldieluks: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2011
BABE!:

lol-- Expatiate.

If that's your personal view of honey moon,oh well!!!
To me honeymoon is a special way of experiencing love in a new mode,
meaning,it is a once in a life time experience,although a lot of people abuse the importance and sweetness of it,
by portraying it as the a not too important idea. Honeymoon does not revolve around sex alone.
It concerns some other stuffs like,taking good pictures,travelling to your dream country,and also
having the feel of a different environment and different cultures,which brings about a very unique experience.

It is very different from having your honeymoon at home,in the same bed,the same environment,
nothing new,same old same old.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
I agree Goldielucks
Babe, yes but for me this is less striking than having debts for a Louis Vuiton or weaves
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
Ok! SUPER HONEY MOON? Isn't it still about the SEX? undecided Trying to sound sane here but unless i have the Means and i mean the means, I dont think i can save for that! My wife would understand! grin grin I'll rather give her what we could reasonably plan for. . .  A SUPER WEDDING! Unless of course the MONEY overflows!
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by bknight: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
undecided
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by BABE3: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
Goldie

I'm not complaining about going for the honeymoon itself. Honeymoons are beautiful. Who doesn't like Beaches, Mojitos and Sexy-a$$ Suites--?  cheesy  (Yh, that's a cliche idea of honyemoons)

What trips me is the----> **refer to my second post on the thread**

@ Neyah--- Gotcha.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Goldieluks: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
BABE!:

Goldie

I'm not complaining about going for the honeymoon itself. Honeymoons are beautiful. Who doesn't like Beaches, Mojitos and Sexy-a$$ Suites--?  cheesy  (Yh, that's a cliche idea of honyemoons)

What trips me is the----> **refer to my second post on the thread**

@ Neyah--- Gotcha.

Yea,but it all boils down to ''Planning'' really.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Phate07(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
BABE!:

hm--hm.

What's the difference between S[i]e[/i]x in Ikeja (or wherever you live sha)  and S[i]e[/i]x in Fiji?  grin

Case of Misplaced Priorities. They'll now come back from Fiji and start paying/settling debts. Mschewwww. Ibere oshi.  grin

Neyah, I'm sorry about my ranting. I'm just "thinking aloud".

Babe!, can I borrow a rocket from NASA and take you to the Moon for a honeymoon? angry
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
Since I have been to all my favorite countries and places I don't even know where to go on my honeymoon anymore. Any suggestion?
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Goldieluks: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
REALITY101:

Since I have been to all my favorite countries and places I don't even know where to go on my honeymoon anymore. Any suggestion?

go to Nollywood!
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2011
REALITY101:

GOOD! Now what do you say to people like this that have seen it all? They should go to the Literal MOON or Better still HEAVEN? Just to have DIFFERENT SEX? I tire OO!
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Phate07(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
REALITY101:

Have you not heard of that place called GRAVE? It's a fantastic place to spend time. angry
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by bknight: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
^go easy on a brother sir angry
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by BABE3: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
Phate07:

Babe!, can I borrow a rocket from NASA and take you to the Moon for a honeymoon? angry

grin Basketmouth. Where exactly is the honeymoon gonna be at? In the rocket or on the moon itself?

If it's the former: I'm claustrophobic. How big is the rocket? grin Levitating and having s[i]e[/i]x? Don't you think that's a lil' crazy?

If it's the latter: Why would you wanna pay for oxygen when there's free oxygen for earth? undecided Remember we can't be nak[i]e[/i]d on the moon--so how's that gonna work out?
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Phate07(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
BABE!:

grin Basketmouth. Where exactly is the honeymoon gonna be at? In the rocket or on the moon itself?

If it's the former: I'm claustrophobic. How big is the rocket? grin Levitating and having s[i]e[/i]x? Don't you think that's a lil' crazy?

If it's the latter: Why would you wanna pay for oxygen when there's free oxygen for earth? undecided Remember we can't be nak[i]e[/i]d on the moon--so how's that gonna work out?

We would start from the rocket and continue on the moon. Don't worry about the size, NASA promises to give us a very big one. angry
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by BABE3: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
Phate07:

We would start from the rocket and continue on the moon. Don't worry about the size, NASA promises to give us a very big one. angry

lol-- Seriously though---"they" are working on making Honeymoons, S[i]e[/i]x and vacations feasible in space. It's just a matter of time. I saw a documentary about it recently.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
if i ever was to get married, then i would certainly choose the Maldives, some select areas in Bali, some select islands between Australia and NZ or a perfect secluded beach in Brazil, as my honeymoon destination. . . . . . . . .but the big question is why go to paradise for a week or two when you can actually live there forever?

as for the big deal about Honeymoon, doesnt it have to do with starting that married life in a great style or something like that?
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
Jesus Christ O_O O_O O_O. Phate WTF do you have PHD is jealousy? U don't even know me. Even if I die at this moment you ain't benefiting a damn thing so why wishing me death? Well Good thing is (I am not afraid of death) u know why? I have lived life even though I'm still far young. . Smh.

@ Goldie what's in Nollywood? See how yall jumped on me? Good Lawd
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Goldieluks: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
REALITY101:

Jesus Christ O_O O_O O_O. Phate WTF do you have PHD is jealousy? U don't even know me.  Even if I die at this moment you ain't benefiting a damn thing so why wishing me death? Well Good thing is (I am not afraid of death) u know why? I have lived life even though I'm still far young. . Smh.

@ Goldie what's in Nollywood? See how yall jumped on me? Good Lawd

Sweety it was only a suggestion,didn't mean to jump on you. embarassed
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by sweeti14(f): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2011
Kenya, botswana, south africa,anywhere in the bahamas, seychelles, malaysia, thailand or bali; indonesia cheesy. . . .i'm considering a lot of places tongue. . . . . . when i decide i'll brb
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by stunna2(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2011
i can afford to go to anywhere in the world i want to for a honeymoon but will let the new wife choose shaa! coming over to meet me in Tdot will be enough of a honeymoon for us/her i guess!

, and you money bags here plz come visit us here ooo for ur honeymoon and come and spend ur overflowing ca$h for our city - thank u very much in advance and oh, its as beautiful here as u will find anywhere else in the world!!smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies / Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix) / 20 Awesome Good Morning Texts To Surprise Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.