Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126380 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Toyindiva(f): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Capitalismisasc:
Who tell u say e dey pepper me, as u dey see me so I dey above kriticism from ..... lyk u. go siddon jare
when English was a person ������u sef go and sit down Cz I wasn’t talking to you and stop quoting me again pepper body.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Hychineson(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
This thing need to be given freely to whoever needs it instead of this prolonged toasting. Check APGA logo and tell me how the drawing there behaves.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by 3duj: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

Sex is great but these days it's easily gotten.and the period after sexual relief is an eye opening moment for a dude. Most might return from time to time to taste the dish, but the chase is over.

To keep a correct man , a lady has to be able to offer something different from a runs girl

We get attracted to a girl and we mentally hype her up, expectations run high and we can barely hold another thought but her.

Then we take them on dates only to find that her mental capacity is akin to a 6 pieces of groundnuts floating in a big pot of water and her reasoning is very superficial.
The better guys would japa but many of us will just make the most of it ,take her to bed and move on.

This is a matured guys (looking for a concrete relationship) take of things.

Of course if your going for boys, what can I say but that boys will always be boys
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Mypeople2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
sex boy friends.They are not interested in the relationship with the girl
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Bimpe29: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Love become less important upon getting the much sought attention and sex.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by MyExpression(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
smartr:

You get it bro. You can meet a girl who seems decent and independent only to find out that you're the one to actually pay some of her bills cause she ain't got shishi. These girls can package eh!

Sat close to one on a bus trip today.

I got green light nd all, but seeing her carrying a Teddy bear � around, I just knew this was a no-no.

I can't last with this kind of personality.
I don't wanna even go in and try to change anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
GreenVILLETiPS:

i wish i could give you 1million likes... grin grin grin grin grin

Million likes? Why not money? angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by sulakishop(m): 3:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Over-forming no good

Chioma4eva:
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Mrscarter(f): 4:42am On Sep 11, 2022
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?

grin grin grin grin
Lmfao
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:55am On Sep 11, 2022
3duj:

Sex is great but these days it's easily gotten.and the period after sexual relief is an eye opening moment for a dude. Most might return from time to time to taste the dish, but the chase is over.

To keep a correct man , a lady has to be able to offer something different from a runs girl

We get attracted to a girl and we mentally hype her up, expectations run high and we can barely hold another thought but her.

Then we take them on dates only to find that her mental capacity is akin to a 6 pieces of groundnuts floating in a big pot of water and her reasoning is very superficial.
The better guys would japa but many of us will just make the most of it ,take her to bed and move on.

This is a matured guys (looking for a concrete relationship) take of things.

Of course if your going for boys, what can I say but that boys will always be boys

Brilliantly said. For me I japa honestly, I don't want any wahala of someone's daughter feeling used, that blackmail na him I no want on my conscience.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Love is not dead... a lot u females don't know how to act. So much excess baggage u carry on u into ur new relationships and most of u never learn. Half of u want to be the man and the other half are always on revenge missions on any mistake we make or might make. Most of u have very toxic and twisted mentality. Now some guys will pretend all is well just so they can hit and run. Some will say make him nor be say them loose both ways at least they got something out of ur bs but not me I don't value any pussy that much to take crap because I want to hit. U mess up I correct u. U refuse to change I move the fück on. No be me pussy they control. So check urself and ur attitude while these guys were courting abi na dating u before u gave them access to everything... ur answer is there. When u find it, change it before it gets to the stage where u will begin to disturb God for what he has already given u a long time ago...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by FarmTech(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Karlifate:

grin
E shock you cheesy

These days, many "christians" are not Christ-like, they're just christians on paper.
Yes oo. I feel very disappointed with many Christians of today.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chinny024(f): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

but why u lookin for marrraige?cant u juss give person sexxx without thinkin about marraige or pregnancy?this is exactly why i hate u single ladys coz u bring too much streess. Marryed women are the best to enjoy. truuss me!! angry

Hmmm...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by achimendy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Since you want to know what can be done to this ugly trend then let me make my point clear to you.

You need to understand that before a person approach you either as a guy or girl there must be something that attracted that person to you, depending on how you also present yourself and also your continuous behaviour in that relationship if it later workout will determine if the person will change his or her mind towards you or not. Like they said beauty attracts character keeps .Some might end the relationship, some will stay and tolerate, some might enjoy your virgina and later run, some might eat your money etc but the love is not there. Depending on how they perceive it.

Secondly, you also need to know that is not everybody that approach you for relationship that really meant it, some are after your body but they wont tell you.is left for you as a person to detect that, but is so so unfortunate that majority of Nigerian girls dont use their brains but are always carried away by material things. A right thinking person will seriously scrutinise any person he or she wants to engage in a relationship with, for your own good. Me personally I dont joke with that.

So in conclusion, learn to use your brain even if you're really in love with the person. Secondly don't make sex the basis of your relationship, that's one of the ways to know devourers,and lastly Make sure you guys are fond of each other and also help each other, also have thesame mentality about life. With this your partner will want you more and more even after sex , and will find it difficult to leave you because you're of great value to him or her.

My opinion though.
Thanks.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Capitalismisasc: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Toyindiva:
when English was a person ������u sef go and sit down Cz I wasn’t talking to you and stop quoting me again pepper body.
wink oooh b..y am sorry for everything, let's just call a spade a spade OKaay cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by dex4sure: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
valentinos22:

U for try Call fake imam join na.. If aboki no go have your testicles in a kettle tonight... Fear fear boi

Fake imams full everywhere naw....dat one no b new thing.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I didn't say all Nigerian men but most. Read again pls

Most Nigeria men really
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by DAVE5(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Relationship these days are a totatl waste of time,especially for men.

especially when 99% of the girls have nothing aside "spreading of legs" to offer
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by bmdondmix: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:
sorry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Ebukaboss(m): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:

ok i agree
why does gf demand for money after accepting.... Especially card
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:
But people still get married every Saturday. Do you mean it's just artificial and love is missing probably replaced by money?

this is why I hate black women's..so u wanto marrry on Saturday because u can make moiney in Saturday....corrřrrect?...u are a embarasssment to lightskin ladys(,no oofencse) angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by marwanafrica: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:
How do you mean pls?

I really pitty girls,in a low key,Guys are evill many atimes.and deceitfull but you ladies caused it atimes,many atimes most of the toastings we do we only do it just to see your neckedness and have your body friction nothing more.if we come clean from day one you guys will run,and we choose to act innocent in the first place
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

true i like u already.of course we saying the same thing coz we think alike.when u yansh a guy, u wanto move on so he dont start askin u for moiney or disgracing u becuz he poor, so why on earth will u wanto hang around guys when 98.2% of guys in nigeria r unemplyed.where does he want to find moinet to impress u,...by selling kerosine or road side petrol.U dumb the rass broke guy & u move to the next one. thats wo i believ in & thats why i date my women for minimum of 2 week..2 week give u the shance to know & understand yor babe juss incase u need to come back and date her again(Thank me later) angry

grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by EmmaLege: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2022
robinso01:

I go prefer 2 bottles of predator or fearless

who shayo u go take mix am? origin bitters and action bitters dey here sha grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
EmmaLege:

who shayo u go take mix am? origin bitters and action bitters dey here sha grin

Ordinary fearless or predator is ok
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jakumo(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2023
My view is certainly a minority opinion, but the sex just gets better as I come to know the woman's personality over time. The more laughter we share, the more I am drawn to her physically. I like getting to the sex right away because for me that melts most of the inhibitions and hesitancy in our interaction going forward.

I may not believe in marriage as an institution, but I do believe in serial monogamy, in that I gladly associate with one woman for as long as both parties are equally drawn to one another. My most recent relationship lasted 3 years, and it was with her that I learned for the first time that throwing a small surface vibe into the mix guarantees that she will orgasm a MINIMUM of five times per session with me, though she did lose count after a dozen climaxes on more than one occasion. I was just as excited each time she stripped down over that entire three-year affair, as I was the day we first grappled together. I reluctantly moved on when her high-tech professional obligations took her away, but I would take that woman back in a heartbeat if she ever decided to return.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Geovanni412(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2023
Chioma4eva:
How do you mean pls?

It's called post-nut clarity

Emotions fade after a guy has nutted
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by shalomme: 10:08am On May 16, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Na wa o. It's only God that can give someone a good life partner after all.

Chioma.... i like the way you think and the way you look. I checked your profile and i sent you a mail.. I can't slide into your dm.... but i want to meet you...
i hope you respond to this and my mail.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jakumo(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2023
shalomme:

Chioma.... i like the way you think and the way you look. I checked your profile and i sent you a mail.. I can't slide into your dm.... but i want to meet you...
i hope you respond to this and my mail.

You have excellent taste in women, good sir, but you'll have to duke it out with me before qualifying to go after that super-hot woman. I get first rights to apply if I prevail in the epic slug-fest, but if I lose you still have to pay my hospital bills before getting clearance to proceed.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Thephilosopher1: 11:47am On May 16, 2023
Pells:

Sorry to tell you that your püssy is very wide like River Niger
No reasonable guy will like to swim inside an ocean that's why they can't take you serious,,,
I hope you go see man marry due to the big hole for your kpekus,
Try allum dey reduce the hole Sha
If your kpekus tight,no man will ever lose interest in you
you can look for trouble o
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jakumo(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2023
Thephilosopher1:
you can look for trouble o

So many angry and frustrated INCEL men infest this forum. It is sad to behold.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by shalomme: 1:08pm On May 16, 2023
Jakumo:

You have excellent taste in women, good sir, but you'll have to duke it out with me before qualifying to go after that super-hot woman. I get first rights to apply if I prevail in the epic slug-fest, but if I lose you still have to pay my hospital bills before getting clearance to proceed.

God bless Nigeria.

That's not a problem sir. I will pay your hospital bill. I've got you covered matey!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.