Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday (40013 Views)

Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days / Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by yosolaschools(f): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] This is not a political issue. Royal issue my brother
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
HolyMan12:

VeryWickedMan come see me see trouble oh!? grin
Lol.,.. God bless our darling Queen Elizabeth.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz
haters wont like this.

With mouth filled with insults and heart filled with bitterness, they will be coming into the thread like:
Igbo people mouth sharp o. If de insult u ehn ��
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by azikiweironsi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
searchng4love:

God bless you my brother and friend.

God bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by stevnwigw1: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz
haters wont like this.

With mouth filled with insults and heart filled with bitterness, they will be coming into the thread like:
your acclaimed haters are better than you in all ramifications.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by mmsen: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nonsense. I will get a flag and flag pole and fly my flag at full mast in disgust.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Know need for all this Sha....
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by teejay29(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
May the Queen rest in peace, long live the king �

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by HolyMan12: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
searchng4love:

Lol.,.. God bless our darling Queen Elizabeth.
Long live King Charles III.

We now are speaking the King's English. cool

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by DimIsaac10(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Can you imagine
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Madness
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Davytech(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Commendable.
3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Asour:

To be fair though, Yaradua is not the equivalent of the Queen.
I suppose you know this.

Olu of Ibadan died, Alaafin of Uyo Died, Olu of Warri died, what did Britain do
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
greaT179:
Madness
In your head
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Baitullah: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
They are our colonial masters.
It is important to do it whether we like it or not, and she has the highest authority in britain
They were our colonial masters and have had more than their fair share in our resources.

Who will hold Nigeria to penance if they object?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
HolyMan12:

Long live King Charles III.

We now are speaking the King's English. cool
Yeah
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Illegal1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Iberiberism!
When Yar Adua died, what did the British do? Asslicking at its best
who knw Yar Adua?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by PALAPALA02(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
LordIsaac:

Yar Adua was not the head of the commonwealth! Let's apply sense to our speeches please.

Lord of sense, i see u sir

At the end of my statement, i said my thoughts though.

Do you guys really have to be rude to every and anyone u come across online.

Do u if I’m old enough to be your elder or not
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by manadesigners40: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
wink
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Agbebakun22: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Foolish govt enslaved by the white supremacists
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Michelle70(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Baitullah:
They were our colonial masters and have had more than their fair share in our resources.

Who will hold Nigeria to penance if they object?
Nobody.
But respect is given to whom respect should be given to.

U must reapect ur fathers death whether he was a bully or not.

This is how the world rocks

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by merieam16(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Make them just give public holiday biko
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by sinola(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

iberiberism!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by rickyrex(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
igbotormentor:
igbos how far
are they the ones that brought in buhari. Face your suffering with him and live igbos alone
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Asour: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You didn't answer the question. When Yar Adua died, what did the British do?

Of what value was the queen to Nigeria?

None.

But they did commiserate with Nigeria on Yaradua's death.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201005070286.html

We (leaders) chose to do so. The UK didn't have to.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Asour: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Olu of Ibadan died, Alaafin of Uyo Died, Olu of Warri died, what did Britain do

Again, they are NOT the equivalent of the Queen.

You should know this.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by bergs2: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Iberiberism!

When Yar Adua died, what did the British do? Asslicking at its best
Oga the world has moved on since the 50s and 60s. We would blame the west if Asians and Australians were yet undeveloped; but no, they have moved on, yet Africa is still wailing.
Are we going to continue to live in the past while others have moved on already; are we going to keep blaming the British as if they are our "Chi", or we are not doing worse to ourselves than our "Colonialists"?

I think its high time Africa moved on.
This is 2022!
The queen is dead now!
Let's see whether we are gonna shift blame to the new king?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Versal: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yeye country
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Illegal1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Children of hate no go sleep well tonight...
as e dey pain dem,e dey sweet us....

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by chiedozie198100: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:
A lot of people still think it was the QUEEN that colonized Africa...

She didnt go for any exploration or conquest. She was only the custodian of her royal heritage..
The same way we have Obas, Ezes, Obis, Seriki, etc here in Nigeria.

They have misguided their hatred to the queen who was never a part of decision-making processes in Nigeria since after our independence.

Nobody is talking about our royal fathers who sold their citizens to slavery for umbrellas, cowries, colorful beads, salt etc.

Please can you explain what that heritage was about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket / Top 5 Most Expensive Schools In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.