Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) (2268 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Bvlgari: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2022
A pregnant lady shares her testimony as she gets elevated from cleaner to madam of the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_x-27-dGro

1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by queenine02: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Just look at a creature.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Chaos14: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Okay so she got pregnant for a rich man seems like something rozross would do

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by viyon02: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2022
What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by lifenija: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
She makes me wanna puke
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by marlow1962(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:

Definitely, not only her tho other lunatics too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by promez(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Just negodu... Please I really want to know the title of the song in the background.
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by advanceDNA: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
I dont blame her much.....i blame men with very little standards....these men are the ones that make women with no class claim they are something because they are in the sexual radar of one man that has a few change to spare....

Only God knows what happened to the former madam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Frankicent(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
I'm not been a misogynist here. Let's be realistic. Woman general have no problem. Aside the menstrual cramp and childbirth. They're more favored than men. Just get fine face, Nash and br*st E don finish.

For those who watched that video. She went from nobody to her boss wife. Under 2 months. My guy, pray to God to make you big. No kill yourself over that girl that doesn't want to stay with you.

Just hustle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by queenine02: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Frankicent:
I'm not been a misogynist here. Let's be realistic. Woman general have no problem. Aside the menstrual cramp and childbirth. They're more favored than men. Just get fine face, Nash and br*st E don finish.

For those who watched that video. She went from nobody to her boss wife. Under 2 months. My guy, pray to God to make you big. No kill yourself over that girl that doesn't want to stay with you.

Just hustle.
on point.
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by lifenija: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hoooo what else u have to offer.
I pray that man fuk u up
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Lilsameey: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lawd have mercy!! grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin Who i go go clean for now ooo grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by jeromestarks: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
The dream of every pvssy owner!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Doubleoh7: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
It is very obvious that this lady get wisdom in very limited supply. Imagine, already gloating over the whole place that she's pregnant and that the man has promised to go see her people after. Hope he keeps to that promise, but if your gloating is after snatching him from another woman, may that promise never come to pass. Pea sized brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by virginprincess(f): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
My own is that hope she didn't steal another person's husband sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Moneyboyz: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wetin my eyes never see today.
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by princeemmma(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Shameless gender using there Pekpus to cause problem here and there

She is even happy with all she did

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by mytime24(f): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
She don win jackpot na
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Baronthecelebri: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mumu girl, she has nothing to offer, tomorrow now the man go use her do money ritual. grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lol see how this thread reeks of jealousy. The lady is highly favored and I am happy for her.

Our paths in life are different and breakthroughs comes in various forms.

She didn’t do anything wrong here. I wish her a safe delivery and a happy future ❤️
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Persephone1:
grin Who i go go clean for now ooo grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
You can come and be cleaning my church, and I can assure you that by this time next year you'll become my 6th wife.

This I have seen.
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:

You can come and be cleaning my church, and I can assure you that by this time next year you'll become my 6th wife.

This I have seen.
Shiit you have seen grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Persephone1:
Shiit you have seen grin grin grin grin
You will even become a mother of twins, I've seen how much you loved to be called it's beji.

This I have seen.
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Michelle70(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:
celebrate with her, except u have a problem going forward in life.

And she never said she got pregnant for a rich man
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
FalseProphet1:

You will even become a mother of twins,I've seen how much you loved to be called it's beji.

This I have seen.
I love twins cheesy grin

But you still saw shiit tongue
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Persephone1:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I love twins cheesy grin

But you still saw shiit tongue
Define shiit. undecided
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by dnawah(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bvlgari:
A pregnant lady shares her testimony as she gets elevated from cleaner to madam of the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_x-27-dGro
another cleaner go come,get promoted too,by then u will be suspended indefinitely for gross misconduct,with no pay off and pension. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by Hypnotise: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Elevated from cleaner to madam by elevated prick without marriage or dating then doing tiktok to expose affair
Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by tydi(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2022
Don't be happy for long .
Remember second madam comes in anytime sooner

Re: Lady Shares Her Joy As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To Madam Of The House(Vid) by CaveAdullam: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2022
The absurdity here is not in the joy of her pregnancy but in other females who will become jealous of her position, attack her or want a share of her cake. This innocent foolish gesture has aroused anger and hate in her close and family circle.

She didn't come out and tell us that she did her job well and was able to secure a higher education or better business deals with her boss. Anyways, what for? If you can get free omelets why break your eggs? This goes to show that men, children, and having a family are at the core of the feminine heart.

Nothing to say much here, she got what a woman needs as she played her game right and smart.

May she deliver safely and she and her child live long.

Congratulations wise woman. But be careful!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Proudly Gay But Toto Dey Irritate Me, Is It Normal? / Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? / What Are You Addicted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.