Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Help! I Dont Know How To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Dont Know How To Love (1092 Views)

"I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Kayflexy1(f): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hi Nairalanders,I feel there is smthing wrong with me cos my fwends already confirmed it. When I get attracted to someone, we eventually start a relationship but wen he becomes overly nice,loving and caring, he begins to piss me off and next thing I avoid him till d relationship dies a natural, stone cold death! What should I do and don't tell me to see a psychologist cos I'm one of them!
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
Maybe you are destined to be a rev. Sister(nun).
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by seedord247(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
I can give you some Poorn site to watch . . I think that will help
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by iice(f): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
You're a psychologist? undecided
You can still see another psychologist, nothing against seeing one just because your a psychologist undecided
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2011
@poster, I recommend you a book called "Stop Running from Love: 3 Steps to Overcoming Emotional Distancing & Fear of Intimacy"

Awesome stuff. wink  wink  wink
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by webcam(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
since you know your problem getting solution lies in your hand, try to discipline your self to love
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
i tink i knw u @poster! Well, i dumped a chick who bhaved exactly as u some time ago! I dnt tolerate slackin at all!
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Kayflexy1(f): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
All of una no serious o! I mean wot I'm saying.
@yorke,I asked for help and not insults o!
@rokiatu,I have read books and even encyclopedia,on-line books o,out-books,every book on relationships does not pass me by!
@iice, thank u very plenty and , ur advice was appreciated
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
Kayflexy1:

All of una no serious o! I mean wot I'm saying.
@yorke,I asked for help and not insults o!
@rokiatu,I have read books and even encyclopedia,on-line books o,out-books,every book on relationships does not pass me by!@iice, thank u very plenty and , your advice was appreciated
In that case, this advice is all you need. You know your problem very well, the solution lies in you.
webcam:

since you know your problem getting solution lies in your hand, try to discipline your self to love
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
yorke:

Maybe you are destined to be a rev. Sister(nun).
Wey d insult hia na. 2 work 4 God na insult 4 ur village?
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
If u do really break-up cos d other is nice and caring, then, for the love of aphrodite, u do need to see a psychologist. And if u one of 'em, u shld know what you have a complex: a variant of masochism. My, u nid help!
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by 9janinja1(f): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
you havent met the one, the person whose gonna make you lose ur mind and be crazy in love. make you change your beliefs and see the world in a whole new way. also you gotta to let yourself go. i used to think emotions are for the weak then i met whats his face and its 2years later and i still think emotions are for the weak.
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Kayflexy1(f): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
I agree with u,a lot of pple have told me dat!
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by webcam(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2011
@ poster i pray that you will not lost gold when you bussy seaching for stone
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Emeka72(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2011
Learn tv LOVE.
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Sijo01(f): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2011
Just make up ur mind to love & u wil be surprise on d outcome.
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by freecocoa(f): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2011
Firstly you have to love yourself(I'm not saying you don't)just do so a lot more.
Then don't just date anyone that comes your way(nice or not)because you want to be in a relationship,look out for someone you are attracted to,someone who has your kinda interest and don't feel like you are looking or searching(it seems one never find when looking very hard) just open up your heart and accept love when it comes knocking.
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by richy5(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
hehehe,try to do so.okay
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by kpolli(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
It's obvious u like ur boys bad n uncaring
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by redsun(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
You need a tough love,someone who doesn't give a fck about you,then you will know how it feels to be on the other side.

People don't always appreciate what they got,it not just you.
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
@poster, if u dnt knw aw to love then u aint a woman yet, i think u like someone who doesnt give a hook about u and u keep going insane over d person n its hurt u lol, dnt u get it? If he doesn't care then he doesn't love u. Girls like u re sturborn, inshort u like guys that would panel beat ur face n still kiss u. cheesy, solution to ur problem, u nid intimacy wit sum random guys then maybe later u wld knw aw to luv, cos if u dnt, i doubt u re a woman maybe a lesbo. But u feel sometin for ladies
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
Listen to lil wayne's hit song and u will learn. Babe to be serious the truth is that immature females like urself are hard wired to crave drama and a roller coaster of emotions both good and bad when in a relationship. Girls like u will either end up marrying convicted killers with the excuse that ur in love or grow old and wrinkled and finally widen up and settle for a well adjusted male. The choice is yours, Then again there is also the possibility that the men u date smother you too much as if they don't have lives of their own and that's unattractive so if that's the case I understand u. If not then see ur destiny choices above,
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by jle(f): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2011
@ Op mayb u hav a history of being a commitment phobic and you need to work on it.
Re: Help! I Dont Know How To Love by richy5(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2011
Hehehe wink

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) / Ever Happened To You? / Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.