Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? (5273 Views)

What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2011
What in heaven's name is 'intimate harassment'?
Oga Seun na wa for you o.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2011
There's not much that is bad about being a man. . . .except being a broke man. A man without money is treated like the scum of the earth, while a woman without money (as long as she looks good enough) is well regarded nonetheless. So the pressure to be economically solid is the ONLY thing that makes 'man-hood' difficult. But when you achieve financial security, then the storm is permanently over.

As long as you've got a fat wallet and deep pockets, the world is your oyster as a man - especially in Africa. There's nothing I fancy about being a woman. If there's any such thing as re-incarnation, I'd definitely wanna be a man as many times as I have to return to this shytehole called earth,
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2011
proO1:

There's not much that is bad about being a man. . . .except being a broke man.

Praise the Lord!!!!!

proO1:

A man without money is treated like the scum of the earth

A man without money IS the scum of the earth.

proO1:

. There's nothing I fancy about being a woman. If there's any such thing as re-incarnation, I'd definitely wanna be a man as many times as I have to return to this shytehole called earth,

You dont know what you're missing.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by mukina2: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2011
PMS nothing like it, messes with you physically, socially, mentally and spiritually  grin

but again it's what define women so  we just have to deal with it  cry grin grin

I cant think of any other problem, maybe its because i  am not the girly type, so my only wahala is PMS.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You dont know what you're missing.

Thank you very much, but I reckon the thrill of 'penetrating' is sweeter than that of being 'penetrated'. . .so there's nothing to miss about the latter.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2011
proO1:

Thank you very much, but I reckon the thrill of 'penetrating' is sweeter than that of being 'penetrated'. . .so there's nothing to miss about the latter.

Homosexual men would beg to differ.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Same-sex men would beg to differ.

lol tongue
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Ojumiii(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2011
there so much to lean from womanhood but for me i will always be a man with money and wisdom and that is what i called a real man
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2011
mukina2:

PMS nothing like it, messes with you physically, socially, mentally and spiritually  grin

but again it's what define women so  we just have to deal with it  cry grin grin

I cant think of any other problem, maybe its because i  am not the girly type, so my only wahala is PMS.

Always here kiss
Wetin happen? I no see your face anywhere again.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Mynd44: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Men always wanna stick something in our womanly treasures.

Gbam!!!!
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by forkadict(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

A man without money IS the scum of the earth.

Typical naija chic there for you. It doesnt matter how much potentials you got as a guy, it doesnt matter how much you love her, it doesnt matter how bright the future is for you, ALL THAT MATTERS TO HER IS CASH!

SMH
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by joeruano: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2011
na everything girls go dey hide  frm men sef? 190, what's embarrassing u about rokiatu's post? those r not even secrets. i even know dat u hate those things she mentioned as well so stop sweating her 4 saying an obvious truth or an already open secret.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2011
fork adict:

Typical naija chic there for you. It doesnt matter how much potentials you got as a guy, it doesnt matter how much you love her, it doesnt matter how bright the future is for you, ALL THAT MATTERS TO HER IS CASH!

SMH

I've never met a typical Nigerian chic.

But I'm guessing that chic must be fabulous.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by joeruano: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2011
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Uchbebe46(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2011
The way my beard and my pupic hair grow fast is so so anoying me and i seriouly need help, Asap
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by firestar(f): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2011
PMS. {Cramps[b] hei[/b]!} embarassed
Pregnancy {People, adore your mothers.}
Fear of rape {Everywoman's fear}
What else?

And whatever other problems as a woman, with God's strength I'll man up and handle it.
Peace.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2011
Uchbebe46:

The way my beard and my pupic hair grow fast is so so anoying me and i seriouly need help, Asap

If not for the 'm' attached to your id, one wouldn't have been sure of your gender - since there's no way of telling that from your post. There are men and women who suffer from rapid beard and public hair growth syndrome. We have all seen women with beards haven't we? (at least I have). And I've also encountered a woman with 'afro' hair-do in her pubic region.  . .she later braided the hair though.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2011
proO1:

If not for the 'm' attached to your id, one wouldn't have been sure of your gender - since there's no way of telling that from your post. There are men and women who suffer from rapid beard and public hair growth syndrome. Iwe have all seen women with beards haven't we? (at least I have). And I've also encountered a woman with 'afro' hair-do in her pubic region.  . .she later braided the hair though.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Sike(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2011
Uchbebe46:

Lmao! Maybe u shud use Fire burn dose areas, den u r free 4eva. Trust me!
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Mynd44: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I've never met a typical Nigerian chic.

But I'm guessing that chic must be fabulous.

You might be disappointed
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by jnrprof(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2011
My hairy face!!! geez shaving is such a pain. all dem bumps are seriously dulling my swag.(though funny enuf pple still think i'm 3 years younger than my age, wonder what i'd look like if i had no facial hair) wish i could get a permanent solution to the hairs, infact on most parts of my body!!
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by MissyB3(f): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2011
What could be worse than those 4 freaking days of bleeding, with severe M cramps, feverish feeling and total discomfort to top it all?! angry undecided

The societal D S that doesn't favor my gender.

Parturition? Fear go deh catch pesin even 10 years before its occurrence.

Being a little more cautious of being attacked by hoodlums or taken advantage of, because we're considered to be physically weaker.

Nonetheless, it's of great pleasure, to me, being a woman. . . . I could never trade it for becoming a man. kiss
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by kufreabasi(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2011
I can see myself waxing great and stronger in my gender. As God made me so i remain and that how you are. You can't cheat the nature.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Larrylarex(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2011
HIMpregnate, MENstruation, GUYnaecologist, MENstrual pain: Ever noticed how women problems started with men?
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by fizzybaba(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2011
dammydex, u made my morning!

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT BEING A MAN:

1) I DONT HAVE TO DO CHANGE OF NAME REGARDLESS OF NUMBER OF MARRIAGE/DIVORCE
2) I DONT HAVE TO GET PREGNANT.
3) NO P.M.S (STILL NOT SURE WHAT PMS MEAN )
4) I AM THE HEAD OF MY HOUSE, NOT SHARING THE GLORY grin
5) I CAN PROPOSE TO A LADY. I DONT HAVE TO WAIT TO BE ASKED OUT. (many girls are agonising as i type grin)

WHAT I HATE ABOUT BEING A MAN:

1) I AM EXPECTED TO BE A FINANCIAL SUPERMAN- PAY FOR EVERYTHING
2) OUR LADIES BARELY LEAVE ANYTHING TO IMAGINATION. IT CONSTANTLY PUTS MY SLEF RESTRAIN CAPACITY TO TEST
3) THAT I HAVE TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE ALL THE TIME.
4) IF ARMED ROBBER VISIT THE HOUSE(GOD FORBID) I HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT
5) A LADY OFFENDS YOU AND YOU ARE EXPECTED TO OVERLOOK IT PRONTO. 'OKUNRIN NI E NOW' SO DAMN ANNOYING

50/50

OVERALL VERDICT: I DONT MIND IF I CAN SWAP BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE MODE BASED ON CIRCUMSTANCES grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by nagoma(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
Quote from: rokiatu on Yesterday at 05:52:28 PM
Bras. (I know some of you must be thinking I am being silly but I am dead serious.) Finding the right size is so difficult.

Yes! that can be difficult- listen to this;
Customer; - I want to buy a bra for my wife.
Shop keeper; - What size do you want sir?
Customer;-       I am sorry I am not sure of the size number.
Shop kp;   -  Big size like coconut?
Customer; - No  Smaller
Shopkp;-     Size of orange?
Customer ; no smaller
Shop kp ;   size of apple?
Customer ; - No a little smaller
Shop kp; -   The size of an egg?
Customer; - Oh yes yes,  yes but, fried   lipsrsealed embarassed shocked

S
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by pendo89(f): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
fizzybaba:

3) NO P.M.S (STILL NOT SURE WHAT PMS MEAN )

Pre Menstrual Syndrome =is a collection of physical and emotional symptoms related to a woman's cycle.irritability, depression, crying, mood swings, and oversensitivity.
etc etc.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by koolguy88(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
Eve caused your problems, when she ate the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Kgdavid(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
this thread looks like the what i hate about being a woman thread, well there are few things i dont quite like about being a man

1. havin to be on guard against gettin turned on in a public place
2. the impossibility of being as randomly friendly to ladies as i am to fellow guys cuz ladies feel every guy speakin to them must be after something
3. being expected to pay for everything
4. having my eyes magnetised to random boobiess

other than that it really is a mans world wink
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
nagoma:

Yes! that can be difficult- listen to this;
Customer; - I want to buy a bra for my wife.
Shop keeper; - What size do you want sir?
Customer;- I am sorry I am not sure of the size number.
Shop kp; - Big size like coconut?
Customer; - No Smaller
Shopkp;- Size of orange?
Customer ; no smaller
Shop kp ; size of apple?
Customer ; - No a little smaller
Shop kp; - The size of an egg?
Customer; - Oh yes yes, yes but, fried lipsrsealed embarassed shocked

S
LOL shocked grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Bobybarny(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
well maybe u wanna know it sucks to see ur mate do what u wouldnt wanta do and its boring holding up a shave stick and stand in the front of a mirror. for long time. undecided kiss kiss tongue cool grin wink
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Phate07(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2011
Surprisingly, none.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary / Is This Really True About Osogbo Girls (picture) / How Did You Spend Your Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.