Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) (43779 Views)

Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone / Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Deaf Man Builds Locally Made Tipper Truck In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Innoson please where are you.

This man is gold mines, if you know you know.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Offpoint1: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2022
To die dey hungry this one.

No single protective gear with those propellers expose above his head.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2022
He should be careful cos many have died that way.
You do not play with life that way.
I couldn't sleep last night thinking what allah plans to do to my anus.

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2022
if this was in the 13 century I would call him a genius bt in the 21 century i will call him a big fool.

4 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by hurlaryinkah(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Your comment here is nothing but a pure hatred.
You have to work on your mindset for greatness.

Wishing someone evil can come back to you.

Totilopussylick:
He would have crash-land like tinubu is about to tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Enny2013(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2022
He must b a violence man. He wants casualties.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Ykc2(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2022
This people think that by welding iron together with ceiling fan blade this junk iron will take off?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Bro, do not call him a fool. Let me bring to your attention that roughly about 20 of the people who trend online for creating stuff like this are no longer in Nigeria. Many companies have taken them, from France to the US to Australia and Canada. You will be shocked that this guy will be contacted privately and he'd be gone in less than 2 years.
You, the wise man, you will sit there in penury counting the fools while others are cashing their cools.
jaxxy:
if this was in the 13 century I would call him a genius bt in the 21 century i will call him a big fool.

5 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by koolaid87: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2022
grin
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by MatrixReloaded: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Their is nothing spectacular here.. This was poorly constructed and siting that he doesn't have the HSE to pull such stunt. In a sane clime he will be cooling his feet in jail pending when the prosecutor anyasis the video to see the extent this fo0l put his environment in jeopardy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Davidly(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2022
E try, if e easy... everybody for do am.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Dididrumz(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Creative, but too risky.

I think I've watched a video of an Indian trying to fly a locally made helicopter and the blade broke and he got really hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by damosade(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2022
That is impressive, just a little bit of theoretical calculations in the fans and wind dynamics.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by SirJerrie(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Of truth, this helicopter is how Tinubu look , if we want Nigeria to crash totally, let's vote in the Iragbiji prodigal son.

This picture don suffer for your hand

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by sureteeboy(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, do not call him a fool. Let me bring to your attention that roughly about 20 of the people who trend online for creating stuff like this are no longer in Nigeria. Many companies have taken them, from France to the US to Australia and Canada. You will be shocked that this guy will be contacted privately and he'd be gone in less than 2 years.
You, the wise man, you will sit there in penury counting the fools while others are cashing their cools.
Leave the guy. I doubt he can make an ordinary toy car himself, but he's calling someone else a fool

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Potbellyman(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2022
I was expecting to see blood splashed all over my screen grin
Them try kudos to them for the courage
But make dem do more research, especially on the rotor blades they have a special design to aid lift.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by moralex(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2022
ThrustReverser:
I'm sure the cross-section of that his rotor is not even shaped as an airfoil not to talk of being inclined at an angle of attack. How do you expect the 'ox' standing fan blade to generate lift undecided
Someone should give him Rajput's fluid mech. text cry
I don't even think that rotor blades have the ability to tilt into an angle of attack to generate enough lift.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by rusher14: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Pulling figures from your ass.

20 people indeed.

You think those countries don't have their own geniuses with even greater access to tech?
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by franchasofficia: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2022
This man is super talented and creative. I am an engineer and I understand this man's input.

The whole system need a little more touch and it would fly, which Nigerian Airforce needs to even partner with the man to make it a reality and with time Nigerian Airforce will be producing our own indigenous helicopters and gradually to aeroplane.

If Peter Obi was in power, I would have made this suggestion directly to him and we take it up from there.

Kudos to the great man

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by uuzba(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Rotor don't look like it got any collective.
That thing will only go UP and comd DOWN
It won't have the ability to move forward.
First Helicopter was built and flown by igor Sikorsky round about 1939, some 83 years ago.

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Naustine(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2022
This was a pure suicide mission....coz even if this thing flew....it's obvious it would have crash landed... Coz I see no way this could have landed safely after take off
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Realmi: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2022
Atleast he tried to invent something
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Moneyboyz: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2022
This is death sentence, no helmet, no parachute, no protective gear of some sort.
The helicopter didn't fly for his sake, if he did manage to fly it, he won't be able to land it.
This might lead to his death.
I salute his bravery anyways.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by olisaEze(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Success attracts but failure is an orphan. By the time this man receives sponsorship or a grant, his village people will all troop out to speak good of him. Everyone will suddenly stake a claim as his close confidants, forgetting that the difference between the failure and the success is not so far apart. One refuses to attempt while the other refuses to quit attempting! The human capital being wasted in this country beggars belief.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Jennifer663:
This is what they're good at!!! undecided
Embarking on a suicide mission.
A terrible Engineer always quarrels with his tools.
An Engineer without SAFETY PROTOCOLS
When he loses bearing mid-flight, he will start looking for JESUS to land him safely.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He would have crash-land like tinubu is about to tongue
Mumu people everywhere.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by franchasofficia: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
ThrustReverser:
I'm sure the cross-section of that his rotor is not even shaped as an airfoil not to talk of being inclined at an angle of attack. How do you expect the 'ox' standing fan blade to generate lift undecided
Someone should give him Rajput's fluid mech. text cry
This is where Nigerian Airforce engineering department ought to step in.

The rotor design should be modified. The man is super talented to have gotten to this stage.

You could see clearly that the stuff made attempt to lift but due to poor design of the rotor and blades, it couldn't lift the body to begin a fly.

We shouldn't be mocking him but rather calling out Nigerian Airforce and Nigerian university and polytechnic engineering departments to join force with this man to ensure this object flies and then begin local modifications to produce first Nigeria's indigenous helicopter.

He is an Igbo man and I am sure other Nigerian tribes in power would never want this actualized just to spite Igbos, and a reason Nigeria need total restructuring or complete division
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by crisubanijunior(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Lol. This one been want just commit Suicide
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by luluosas(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Thanks be to God that it didn't fly
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by jaxxy(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Load of crap. Nobody is going back to obsolete tech when they are far ahead of the game. Employ him to do what?? when they did better stuff than this more than 100 years ago?

Do u know the level of tech in a helicopter now? This a junk compares to it. Don't flatter or decieve urself.

Anybody in the west who employs sm1 for this is doing it out of pity to encourage them or use them as artisans. Tech engineering has gone far beyond this in the west bt in Nigeria we are still dining with mediocrity.

That thing he made can get him or somebody else killed. U test such in a safe location or open field not infront of ur house or where people live.

That man should be arrested and warned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by system21: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Op change the head line to Nigeria man attempted to commit suicide

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space / Wildlife Photographer Wakes Up From A Nap Under A Tree With A Sleeping Cheetah / The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.