Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) (43777 Views)

Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone / Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Deaf Man Builds Locally Made Tipper Truck In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Kimiso(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
How Nigeria made copter wan rise when Nigeria self never rise grin grin
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by ObamaMessi: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
BeanmanX:

Obamamessi,,,Messi1,,,Chaos14

Come and put this f*cking liability in her place... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jennifer663 abi? I bet she doesn't know me. She should ask the one-eyed fati2001 or the michelle70 the human trash and meobizy aka Satanistaa the cum-swallowing mugu and she will understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by backtalkG(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
SmartProf:
The man is just hopping on same spot and achieving nothing. Such dead-end crude technology will only excite his village people celebrating their new yam festival.
I see what you did there grin
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by juniior(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
SmartProf:
The man is just hopping on same spot and achieving nothing. Such dead-end crude technology will only excite his village people celebrating their new yam festival.

Your a nonentity. This is why Africans never achieve or invent anything. Stupid lowlife critics like you. The person that invented the first helicopter had this same trial and error. But his people never doubted, insulted or ridiculed him. We don't need you worthless -50 IQ critique, thanks.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by BeanmanX(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Jennifer663 abi? I bet she doesn't know me. She should ask the one-eyed fati2001 or the michelle70 the human trash and meobizy aka Satanistaa the cum-swallowing mugu and she will understand.
Comrade I done hand over her matter to u,,,,treat her the way she deserves..

grin
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by riverbird: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
This man want to kill himself by himself grin, abeg anyone that knows him should advice him to write his will first o.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by juniior(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jennifer663:
This is what they're good at!!! undecided

Your a nonentity. This is why Africans never achieve or invent anything. Stupid lowlife critics like you. The person that invented the first helicopter had this same trial and error. But his people never doubted, insulted or ridiculed him. We don't need you worthless -50 IQ critique, thanks.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by juniior(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
BIZNess123:
Deathcopter grin

Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Wwwq: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Really
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by ObamaMessi: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
Comrade I done hand over her matter to u,,,,treat her the way she deserves..

grin
Ok comradegrin
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Tboy222: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nice try, may the Lord Jesus Christ establish him through salvation in the blood of Jesus Christ for His glory only, Amen.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by gbishman: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
This must be a hopper. Even the test environment it not safe for testing. Lets be serious minded and safety conscious
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Karnice600: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Latestreport1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPi_qqZy8zU

Nigerians react to a recent video shared online captioning the moment a Man trying to fly a locally made helicopter

Thankfully it didn't take off because this would have been disastrous. I am not saying he didn't try, but he should have added safety mechanisms to protect his life. Imagine if that thing had taken off, how will he land it?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CimpEyxuX0q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Things don't just happen. It's either you understand aerodynamics better or you build your copter from fragments from a flying kit.
The shape of those blades I'm viewing may never give it a lift huge enough to even tilt the tail.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Melkizedeck: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
His chopper blade lacks swash technology. From the video, the engine looks better at creating lift. The whole problem is in the blades. Helicopter blades are one of the most amazing and sophisticated technologies out there. They are not still-rotating but tilt as they rotate at 45° and reverse-tilt right after. Only to start all over again. It was evident it was never gotten right.

If only you have tried fabricating something creatively, you would have understood the stress this man has gone through!
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Lacash: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Latestreport1:
Video

Nigerians react to a recent video shared online captioning the moment a Man trying to fly a locally made helicopter

Thankfully it didn't take off because this would have been disastrous. I am not saying he didn't try, but he should have added safety mechanisms to protect his life. Imagine if that thing had taken off, how will he land it?

The Aja green refused to gbera, thank God for his life. grin
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Emdebby2: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Desusi: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
You knew quite alright that you can't take off,why wasting my data for fun?African, na was oo.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by HELLASJ(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
chatinent:

If they was a reasonable govt, this man could come in handy in airspace engineering.
The only reasonable comments I've seen so far
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Fantazy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
If flying is what he craves for why not learn to practice witchcraft, so he can fly anyhow he like and stop risking his life
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by victme1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
He just needs to work on the acceleration. It will fly
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by mankan2k7(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
What kind of nonsense play be this?
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He would have crash-land like tinubu is about to tongue

You mean like your father has failed in life for birthing an slowpoke like you.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
He tried.
Just a little more improvement and he's good to go.
The experts today started from somewhere too.
He should be encouraged.
I can see some nonentities on front page laughing at him, people who haven't invented common toothpick.
You're only mocking yourself.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Dronedude(m): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Joker
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by Ofolete: 3:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Latestreport1:
Video

Why not say 'man made arrangements to kill himself'
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by holocron: 5:23am On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

It's not government that promotes such people.
It's done by private enterprise.

That's what oyibo wants you to believe. However government is the biggest promoter and investor. The us government kick started aerospace development by placing huge orders for the new invention of the Wright brothers.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by rusher14: 6:00am On Sep 19, 2022
holocron:

That's what oyibo wants you to believe. However government is the biggest promoter and investor. The us government kick started aerospace development by placing huge orders for the new invention of the Wright brothers.

The Wright brothers had already invented them.
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by thinkmoney(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Latestreport1:
Video

He would have taken off just fine. 3things are impending him;
1. The equilibrium is not there. The lift is affecting the frontal section more, hence, making the tail section appearing to fall back. He may need to move the blade just a few inches backward.
2. This is very important. The tail rotor is not giving enough power to counteract the spin effect of the main propeller. This would have been the major thing that will make the pilot lose control of the helicopter. This phenomenon was the main thing that gave early investors headache and that caused many crashes back then.
3. I am not certain the main fan has enough power. If other factors went well the copter might have just lifted like about a foot
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jennifer663:

I do
You can contact me for further details

To believe you, answer this...

What is the condition for the operating mode of a transistor as an amplifier and as a switch?

What determines the stability of a basic transistor in it's operating mode in a circuit?

As a mojor in electronics, you should know this. grin
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
BeanmanX:
Don't give dat Jennifer663 any research job,,,that girl can't do sh*t...
there are people here that can do the job for you perfectly,,, contact chatinet here,,the guy is very good.

I was just joking around. Even PhD students suffer with that research.
They do it with lots of consultation and lab equipment and it takes months to compile to completion.

Even me as an Electronics Engineer is scared of solid state electronics grin
Re: Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
No protection for his head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space / The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night / Lion Escapes From Cage At Jos Wildlife Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.