Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl (3996 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by TheInnerRoomHub: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
The reason you are reading this message is that you patronize Olosho/Ashawo/Runs Girls, Or maybe you are planning to do so anytime soon. We are not here to criticize you with this post, as we assumed you have your reason for your behavior.

The reason we decided to share these secrets with you is that more than 255 people that we have shared these secrets with said "if they have had access to the secrets in time, they wouldn't have been in the mess they are in today as a result of patronizing ashawo/runs girls/olosho".

We are aware that a lot of men and young guys do patronize these beautiful ladies. Because we wouldn't want you to be in the same mess that these more than 255 people and many more Men/Young Guys are in today as a result of patronizing ashawo/runs girls/olosho that is why we have decided to share these secrets with you.

Our intention is not to share these secrets with everyone, but only with those who wouldn't want to get into any mess as a result of patronizing ashawo/runs girls/olosho. You may not know the Importance of the secret we want to share with you until you have fallen into the mess just like more than the 255 people that have shared their stories with us about what patronizing olosho has done to them.

We do not support it, but we believe you have your reasons. And if you have made up your mind to do it, then WE ADVISE YOU HEAR THESE SECRETS THAT WE WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU, BECAUSE IT WILL SAVE YOU ALOT.

THESE SECRETS ARE NOT ONLY FOR MEN THAT PATRONIZES OLOSHO, WE ALSO SHARE SOME INFORMATION THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR LADIES THAT DO RUNS ALSO.

We will not only share these secrets with you, but we will also tell you

- WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE going into the Inner Room with your patronizer
- WHAT YOU NEED TO DO Before you start your match {Before you have S** with her/him}
- WHAT YOU NEED TO DO while playing the match { While you are having S** with her/him}
- WHAT YOU NEED TO DO After playing the match { What you should do after having S** with her/him}.

Knowing these secrets will SAVE YOU from a mess you may have lived to regrate it.

As said, the information is not for everyone that is why we didn't make it available here...We took some time to gather these secrets because we know how important it is to you, and we have packaged them in a simple easy-to-read format{ebook}, which is less than 3 pages. You can easily download it on your phone and it wouldn't take you up to 10mins to read these secrets.

To have complete access to this book, you will have to pay a token of N950{Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira Only}. The reason we decide to place a token before you have complete access to these secrets is that we understand the importance of these secrets to you, and we know that what you pay for, you value more, no matter how small the amount you paid for it.

If you are ready to know these secrets, then go ahead and send us an email at theinnerroomhub@gmail.com
Subject: I need the Secrets.

We will only share these secrets with the first 15 emails that we received after this message has been posted.

We care about you, that is why we have decided to share these secrets with you...

Note Kindly: It is not compulsory that you have complete access to these secret, but we strongly advise that you do so. Prevetion as said,its better than cure...

If you are ready to know these secrets,then go ahead and send us an email theinnerroomhub@gmail.com
Subject: I need the Secrets.
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by Godada(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
cool
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by nickyj19: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by Illegal1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bros...e no get wetin u wn talk wen we never hear b4..

carry ur secret go aso rock..

las las every guy must chop kpekus.

we knw all dis format.

950 kee u there,u 4 kukuma make am 1k na...

29 Likes

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by headbasher96(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
hunnger bad which secret u want share wey bible never tell us

alas bible is free

21 Likes

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by Psady(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Every minutes/seconds different strategies to make money dey pop up for person brain. OP weldone!!

3 Likes

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
headbasher96:

alas bible is free
you no see say him price wan resemble the amount dem dey sell gas now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by headbasher96(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
you no see say him price wan resemble the amount dem dey sell gas now
leave am na bet9ja money him the find

2 Likes

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by Illegal1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
headbasher96:

alas bible is free

no mind dat guy,he dey fyn maga....

na dis kind people boogyman dey blast their left leg with his old kala and their right leg with the new kala....

4 Likes

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by headbasher96(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Illegal1:

no mind dat guy,he dey fyn maga....

na dis kind people boogyman dey blast their left leg with his old kala and their right leg with the new kala....
make we advice am make him carry the secret go meet boogyman as per grandpatron of olosho and ashawo combine wey boogyman be

4 Likes

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by Illegal1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
headbasher96:
make we advice am make him carry the secret go meet boogyman as per grandpatron of olosho and ashawo combine wey boogyman be

hahahahahaha....abeg make we pity am bcus i knw say boogyman go use his 2 kala blast the guy body..

boogyman no dey use ashawo matter play...

2 Likes

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Illegal1:
Bros...e no get wetin u wn talk wen we never hear b4..

carry ur secret go aso rock..

las las every guy must chop kpekus.

we knw all dis format.

950 kee u there,u 4 kukuma make am 1k na...
L.O.V
Lord of vawulence grin

4 Likes

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by tnerro1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin another format don come again ooo

3 Likes

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by imagrg(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
We use to call people who have nothing to write about, hungry authors. grin

5 Likes

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by Chuknovski(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Even op na oshomo aka oko ashewooo, you want sell book at all cost, secret on how to knackering ashhh grin grin grin
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by Generalwoodz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Broskid thinks here is Twitter where Shola sells SHIT for $200. Unfortunately Nairalanders have everything they want for free.
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by headbasher96(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Illegal1:

hahahahahaha....abeg make we pity am bcus i knw say boogyman go use his 2 kala blast the guy body..

boogyman no dey use ashawo matter play...
no wam since u say make we leave am na no p but i go the monitor am

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by iamyungkhalifa(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
headbasher96:
leave am na bet9ja money him the find
no wonder him dey broke , him no sabi games Stake
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by headbasher96(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
no wonder him dey broke , him no sabi games Stake
na losing odds the guy be
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by iamyungkhalifa(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
headbasher96:
hin clear. it there any board section that is lively now make we burst there grin
headbasher96:
hin clear. it there any board section that is lively now make we burst there
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by headbasher96(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
hin clear. it there any board section that is lively now make we burst there grin hin clear. it there any board section that is lively now make we burst there
people don go offline o today na sunday many people carry ashawo some their olosho come visit them for express knacking
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by iamyungkhalifa(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
headbasher96:
people don go offline o today na sunday many people carry ashawo some their olosho come visit them for express knacking
na true coz i don knack today too. But na my banny. them still dey my junction like dis sef. 4k they stay overnight
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by techWriter3: 2:15am On Sep 19, 2022
hunnger bad which secret u thing stock wey bible never tell us alas bible is free
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by headbasher96(m): 5:17am On Sep 19, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
na true coz i don knack today too. But na my banny. them still dey my junction like dis sef. 4k they stay overnight
a whole hard earned 4k for one night choi girls and bus driver the chop the same money
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Omor... nothing we nor go read for NL grin

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:29am On Sep 19, 2022
headbasher96:
a whole hard earned 4k for one night choi girls and bus driver the chop the same money
. na so and nigges dey rush em. Gm
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by headbasher96(m): 5:29am On Sep 19, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
. na so and nigges dey rush em. Gm
morning brah
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2022
headbasher96:
morning brah
how ya night. Hope they serve you correct food for dreamland. Lol.
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by headbasher96(m): 5:40am On Sep 19, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
how ya night. Hope they serve you correct food for dreamland. Lol.
hahha night was good enjoyed my dope too
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2022
headbasher96:
hahha night was good enjoyed my dope too
me self just dey my az now . I wan form pastor , i try my possible best un see if i can just stay without smoking my weed. Three day malaria catch me. I go buy my weed , carry two puff like this ehn. My body factory reset itself . I never feel the malaria since yesterday like this o

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by Moneyboyz: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2022
You must be kidding me, after all the cock and bull story you really have nothing to say.
Re: Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl by doverulez(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Low budget writer. you don watch i spit on your grave. make your case no worse pass that slender writer babe own. bush people everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Bashing / My Boyfriend Is 14 Years Older Then I / What Should A Single Woman Do When There Is No Suitor Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.