Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? (25591 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:
Apologies for the long write up……..

I have been dating this girl for like 2 months now and the relationship has been affecting my mental health that I can’t think properly.

I do love this girl but recently I have been having this feeling that she is seeing someone else and caught her to a point Yesterday. She couldn’t deny……

Firstly, yesterday was my birthday, she was supposed to come see me in the morning and spend the day with me, this girl didn’t show up after calling her like 17 times… had the feeling she was with a guy so I decided to go to her house.

On getting to her house, I saw her she was very weak. I asked her what she has been up to. She said she went to the farm. Then I asked who was aware that she went to the farm, she couldn’t say and was speechless. She later contradicted her statement that she didn’t go to the farm that she just strolled out and went to her cousins place thereafter all which are lies…..

I’m thinking of leaving the relationship for my peace of mind and sanity but she is begging we still stay..

I’m just confused right now
Do what you SIMPly want to do
Go down on your knees and apologise for disturbing her with 17 phone calls. Promise her to get a job and do something with your life so that you won't be disturbing her with calls again
Don't also forget to beg her for going to her house without her calling you. You behaved like an intruder in her personal space
Own up to your truth that you are a jealous and possessive person who finds it difficult to allow people be what they want to be when they are in a relationship with you
Let her know that you have come to realize that relationship is not all about you and the other party has the right to be herself and explore herself while leaving the door open to possibilities in the relatiobship
Don't forget to inform her also that going forward, you intend to drop the unreasonably horrible habit of putting yourself before her by looking to value your peace of mind above the blessings of sharing the pains and gains of being in relationship with her
You should also let her realize that you have come to value her, and your relationship with her above every other thing and everyone in your life and going forward, you will learn to always put her and her feelings first and above all else in the relationship
Don't forget to take all your family members along on this SIMPle mission to apologize and set things straight with her

Oh and don't forget to keep a chilled bottle of sniper in your fridge before you go out just in case she has moved on from the terrible heartbreak you made her suffer as you might need something to chill with when you get back disappointed...... Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by GuduFriday: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
author=Matix22post=116829467]Apologies for the long write up……..

I have been dating this girl for like 2 months now and the relationship has been affecting my mental health that I can’t think properly.

I do love this girl but recently I have been having this feeling that she is seeing someone else and caught her to a point Yesterday. She couldn’t deny……

Firstly, yesterday was my birthday, she was supposed to come see me in the morning and spend the day with me, this girl didn’t show up after calling her like 17 times… had the feeling she was with a guy so I decided to go to her house.

On getting to her house, I saw her she was very weak. I asked her what she has been up to. She said she went to the farm. Then I asked who was aware that she went to the farm, she couldn’t say and was speechless. She later contradicted her statement that she didn’t go to the farm that she just strolled out and went to her cousins place thereafter all which are lies…..

I’m thinking of leaving the relationship for my peace of mind and sanity but she is begging we still stay..

I’m just confused right now [/quote]

Run for your life bro
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Pojaay(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

When a girl says she does shit but does not cheat, just know she sporadically bleeps around. Leave her bro, 2months is mentally fair enough to get over her. Don’t hurt yourself man! Stay productive

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by nasir101(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Simp.. Lmao
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Dksmile: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
People still dey date ?
Come how old are you this boi

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by MilitantAtheist: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Usually Nigeria girls are meant for just sex and nothing more. No insults intended but a chat with an average Nigeria girl is the most stupid thing to do, you can only have a meaning conversation with a Nigeria girl when you're touching and begging her into straffin and you're like baby pls na, calm down, while touching and she be removing your hands weakly and saying fake stop while her pussy getting wet. Omo! Before you know Nigeria bitch don spread leg for you,Lol! That's all I like about them. Any other activity with them is a no no for me because after the straffin na to discharge them immediately to next nigga when he turn reach

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Aveeno:
Women don't!

I thought you ladies normally get tired after hot marathon sex. Lol
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
mofresh:
Bro,take it or leave even though you forgive her she will still cheat on you when another means is open again that is the way has been design she is an easy lover...based on good experience,the more you forgive the more she cheat on your wear ass bro....

Forgive a cheating Nigerian girl and she will do it over and over again lool

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Thiawoh: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
If you forgive her what if she repeat what are you going to do
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Konjiboii:
I swear you be okoko, so upon all the advice you still go that babe house, you too mumu ehn wallahi, if you be my younger brother I go dey beat you tonton, imagine the messages you dey send, I just dey vibrate here wallahi to beat you just dey hungry me.
I don tell you, if she dey give you fvck just comot mind for her matter.

Dat girl fit give am disease if hin continue to dey fvck her without CD. You can see she’s sexually loosed.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Iamsane: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

Leave this bitch abeg. I am shouting ontop of my voice now.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

Get rid of the bitch!!
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Traplord09: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Forgive her. To err is human, to forgive is divine. After all, we women have been forgiving men since the days of Noah. So, nothing do you.

If God can forgive us 70×7 times a day, I believe you can do that and more. Forgive, forget and accept her. Watch yourself too. Perhaps, you caused it. Stay blessed, son.

Ehhhh

Is that true liesss
Keep lieing
Just like Adam and eve
Eve we never stop lieing
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by detectivejones: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
The truth whatever advice is given to you, you'll still do what you want to do. But know this if the situation takes your peace then its not worth it.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by MilitantAtheist: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
This o.p na mumu boy wen dey pay and beg for pussi when me and other niggas dey sample and discharge for free. I hope you grow up soon

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Pojaay:

When a girl says she does shit but does not cheat, just know she sporadically bleeps around. Leave her bro, 2months is mentally fair enough to get over her. Don’t hurt yourself man! Stay productive

That’s it bro grin grin grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by kliffo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
[b][/b]
Matix222:

I did not read this. Just forgive her until she cheats again.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by BRATISLAVA: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lol. Hitlers ghost save these boys.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Hacks4dummies: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Forgive her. To err is human, to forgive is divine. After all, we women have been forgiving men since the days of Noah. So, nothing do you.

If God can forgive us 70×7 times a day, I believe you can do that and more. Forgive, forget and accept her. Watch yourself too. Perhaps, you caused it. Stay blessed, son.
would you give this advice to your son if he brought the matter before you?
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Traplord09: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
nwakibie3:
Forgive her very SIMPle

Before he does that get a ropes

Two this are involved forget forgive and work away

Or

Forget forgive and come back to nairaland
Cyberspace to complain
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by MilitantAtheist: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Iamsane:

Leave this bitch abeg. I am shouting ontop of my voice now.
stupid advice so when conji dey hold the boy watin you want make he do? make he keep her for emergency conji when dey hold man unexpectedly, if not for conji watin go make person date Nigeria girls? Give the boy better advice

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by MilitantAtheist: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Get rid of the bitch!!
Nigeria girls are important for emergency conji purposes.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by phemmyfour: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

She doesn't rate you at all..... leave now and know peace

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Traplord09: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
YoungLionken:
Wow..

Please don't leave her, she loves you...

The same people are waiting to laugh u
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

You’re desperate. Chase something else this guy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Traplord09: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
AlphaAlex:
grin Move on bro once your intuition tells you not to trust a female better listen to it also the fact that she lied about her whereabouts is a big red flag Move on bro TOTO full everywhere

Lot da market .. na how much
Toto many y killing ursf
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
would you give this advice to your son if he brought the matter before you?

Attack the message, leave the messenger, e get why.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by MilitantAtheist: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Who even tell this boy say he get right to any Nigeria girl pussies when be our public cum dumps? You dey craze?. Your turn on that pussy has expired, move on. The niggas when dey shagg the bitch them fit dey nairaland here dey read your post without them knowing say na the bitch when them sample her pussy last night or this morning or just now na you dey cry about so. What a stupid simp. I hate simps! I will shoot simps for free.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by PerfectStranger(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Aveeno:
Women don't!
Then you need to change ya man babe or probably try someone new. The women I s*x with fall asleep immediately I cum.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Alusiizizi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Nigeria girls are important for emergency conji purposes.

Trust me, #2000 in a so-so hotel room of an ashawo will save you a universe of trouble. It is a big shame what has become of our girls today. There used to be a time when Nigerian men would come from U.S/Europe just to marry women, with the notion in mind that what they came to invest in were wives and mothers but now most of these girls are little better than prostitutes. I don't know how this came to be the case. Perhaps between BBN and Blackberry something must have snapped.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Hacks4dummies: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Attack the message, leave the messenger, e get why.
who dey attack messenger? Attack my own message too. Would you give your son, born out of your womb the same advice? Its a simple question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Today Is My Last Day On Earth / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.