Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? (25590 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by zexy2030(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Forgive her. To err is human, to forgive is divine. After all, we women have been forgiving men since the days of Noah. So, nothing do you.

If God can forgive us 70×7 times a day, I believe you can do that and more. Forgive, forget and accept her. Watch yourself too. Perhaps, you caused it. Stay blessed, son.
I will only forgive her if she does the following:

Give me her monthly salary.

Sex me every night.

Bring food for me daily.

Pay my rent and take me out on shopping spree till further notice.

E easy
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by JustPowerApps(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Who doesn’t get weak after kpanshing?

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Bamz(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nemesis0147:
You again this boy grin
This girl will just kill you.
Let her be

Lmaooo this made me really laugh out loud.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Greazyman99: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nemesis0147:
You again this boy grin
Let her be
You again kev shocked
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Konjiboii: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Do what you SIMPly want to do
Go down on your knees and apologise for disturbing her with 17 phone calls. Promise her to get a job and do something with your life so that you won't be disturbing her with calls again
Don't also forget to beg her for going to her house without her calling you. You behaved like an intruder in her personal space
Own up to your truth that you are a jealous and possessive person who finds it difficult to allow people be what they want to be when they are in a relationship with you
Let her know that you have come to realize that relationship is not all about you and the other party has the right to be herself and explore herself while leaving the door open to possibilities in the relatiobship
Don't forget to inform her also that going forward, you intend to drop the unreasonably horrible habit of putting yourself before her by looking to value your peace of mind above the blessings of sharing the pains and gains of being in relationship with her
You should also let her realize that you have come to value her, and your relationship with her above every other thing and everyone in your life and going forward, you will learn to always put her and her feelings first and above all else in the relationship
Don't forget to take all your family members along on this SIMPle mission to apologize and set things straight with her

Oh and don't forget to keep a chilled bottle of sniper in your fridge before you go out just in case she has moved on from the terrible heartbreak you made her suffer as you might need something to chill with when you get back disappointed...... Goodluck

I'm afraid he might just heed to your advice..broly doesn't seem too bright.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by SPAMBOX7: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin You dey call babe 17 times Wtf

She hold your kidney
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Matix222: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
grin You dey call babe 17 times Wtf

She hold your kidney

She is the only girl I have really loved and I do love her a lot
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by SPAMBOX7: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
LaserWr:

Op leave this nonsense this mf wrote up here, pls be updating us about your dating life. I've learnt one or two things about girls from your encounter with this your wicked babe.
grin grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Tgb1: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dump her
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by SPAMBOX7: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

She is the only girl I have really loved and I do love her a lot
Yes you are in this mess cos you have refused to go out and meet new girls. Enjoy your doom cheesy
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:
Apologies for the long write up……..

I have been dating this girl for like 2 months now and the relationship has been affecting my mental health that I can’t think properly.

I do love this girl but recently I have been having this feeling that she is seeing someone else and caught her to a point Yesterday. She couldn’t deny……

Firstly, yesterday was my birthday, she was supposed to come see me in the morning and spend the day with me, this girl didn’t show up after calling her like 17 times… had the feeling she was with a guy so I decided to go to her house.

On getting to her house, I saw her she was very weak. I asked her what she has been up to. She said she went to the farm. Then I asked who was aware that she went to the farm, she couldn’t say and was speechless. She later contradicted her statement that she didn’t go to the farm that she just strolled out and went to her cousins place thereafter all which are lies…..

I’m thinking of leaving the relationship for my peace of mind and sanity but she is begging we still stay..

I’m just confused right now

whether she cheated or not isn't even necessary at the point/junction. What is necessary is u don't take a liar seriously untill they can prove beyond doubt they are not liars.

it's so simple if u ask me. Also keep ur eyes open for a honest new babe so u can dump her ass anytime u feel like.

I don't stress myself over doubtful, inconsistent and serial liars. That's already a red flag. However I think a 2months relationship is still too early to be this serious about.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by stevups(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

I have been dating this girl for like 2 months now and the relationship has been affecting my mental health that I can’t think properly.

I do love this girl but recently I have been having this feeling that she is seeing someone else and caught her to a point Yesterday. She couldn’t deny……

Firstly, yesterday was my birthday, she was supposed to come see me in the morning and spend the day with me, this girl didn’t show up after calling her like 17 times… had the feeling she was with a guy so I decided to go to her house.

On getting to her house, I saw her she was very weak. I asked her what she has been up to. She said she went to the farm. Then I asked who was aware that she went to the farm, she couldn’t say and was speechless. She later contradicted her statement that she didn’t go to the farm that she just strolled out and went to her cousins place thereafter all which are lies…..

I’m thinking of leaving the relationship for my peace of mind and sanity but she is begging we still stay..

Are you her father? Under two months you have started giving her headache. Who created you gan? Abah
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by mastermind1759(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
U still dey ask questions u r lucky not have a smart cheater..wey u go date for years only to later find out she works in a night club as a stripper......
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by dreu2fine(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

bro she is single u never marry her ok
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
missiret:
Something must kill a man now, don't leave till you enter market without taking uber
hahhahah
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by mofresh(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Straight up bro]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Forgive a cheating Nigerian girl and she will do it over and over again lool
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by akins33: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Berra dump the Hoe, what do u need a liability for.There are clean,lovely women out there..search @the right places...Have u seen Coming to America...never settle for less,try and conquer other environments.

Jay Z cheated on Beyonce...A man's life is about dominance..dnt waste ur time on a public Hoe.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by MadamOk(f): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
If I tell you sai make you leave her, you go gree

Broo if you like leave her, if you like not leave her na you know

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by AyobamiIsaac12: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Op, are you being paid to post things like this on this forum angry
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Raezzy: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
If you are expecting me to say "yes,move on" then u're deceiving yasef grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

No! Stay nah make you die put.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Owutuotuo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
You’re obsessed and insecure, plus both of you have identity issues. You better walk away to improve your life b we are you end up cutting somebody’s son’s hand.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Munzy14(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
chatinent:
Uncle, you are toxic.
Take it to the bank.
We have to detox him na grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Munzy14(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
aboyaji:
cheesy

Wait, in this present Day Nigeria? And you failed to see the indication of channelling your energy to correct hustle?

Bro!!!
No matter the hustle, he needs the youthful exuberance experience na.. grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by prolifik26(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chase her and the side boy friend in another vehicle.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by ACE1010: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

You're a buffoon if you don't dump that shit asap
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Matix222: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
ACE1010:

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Matix222: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
ACE1010:

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by ericmor: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nemesis0147:
You again this boy grin
Let her be

lol
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by ericmor: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:

I can, but I will not. So be it if you think I'm lying. That statement is so common with ladies that cheat
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Matix222: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
ericmor:

I can, but I will not. So be it if you think I'm lying. That statement is so common with ladies that cheat

I swear bro you are correct a very big cheater she has turn into don’t even know when it started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Today Is My Last Day On Earth / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.