Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). (40260 Views)

Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Kingpele(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wow
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Corridon: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

Lies.
I'll soon post pictures of you in your NURTW uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Declan360(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wow.
Can somebody pls, in heaven's name, help me with 3k? Pls.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Officialgarri: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Even those shouting no erection in Biafra are using election stickers. cheesy grin

Mumu Jews cheesy..

Don't worry, after election next year, you will go back to your agitation business. If you like, shut down for two weeks, na una problem Blbut we will always welcome you to Tinubu's Lagos to survive
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by ATLIEN2027: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Zombidient clowns.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by ItswellMike: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Agitation will continue.....
And there is nothing u can do about it
Lanretoye:
obviously the choice of the yeast,you simply don't know the meaning of Nigerians...then have some of you ever tought about respecting the opinion of people that will vote atiku or tinubu,or they are not nigerians?.if u have your own view and you don't want others to own theirs,something dey worry u already.no be today una don dey lose,from next year na back to Biafra agitation.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by ATLIEN2027: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Corridon:
Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians.

More like the choice of IPOB terrorist Zombidients..
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
So, this is the narrative those propagandist wan play...

When we say they are dumb, tears go flood everywhere
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Corridon: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

More like the choice of IPOB terrorist Zombidients..
You don't even have a voter's card to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by favour32(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Is Delta in the east or are you one of those dunces Of a bigot?
Na script wey dem type give àm he dey recite.
Young man,Delta state na east?
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Chekwume16(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Do you know how stupid it even sounds for tinubu to be campaigning that he will do this and that when they are the govt in power. It just shows the level of decadence in the society

1 Like

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lotorino: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
So when obi finally loses, hope there wouldn't be fighting up in the East?
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by slowice(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
obviously the choice of the yeast,you simply don't know the meaning of Nigerians...then have some of you ever tought about respecting the opinion of people that will vote atiku or tinubu,or they are not nigerians?.if u have your own view and you don't want others to own theirs,something dey worry u already.no be today una don dey lose,from next year na back to Biafra agitation.

You called the eastern nigeria "yeast" and expect to be taken seriously? You are not a Nigerian but a bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by GeneralPula: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Corridon:
I'll soon post pictures of you in your NURTW uniform.
Picture of me or your brother?
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:

They only lose in evil. You think they lost the war. Look inward and be truthful. Do igbos look like people that war was fought in their land?
Afghanistan war in war
Syria too
They have not recovered
But igbos have recovered
Make their life more beautiful
Make more money even giving them 10 pounds after the war
Develop their place individually

You that fought war in their home,how far u nah?
Check poverty rate in Nigeria and see for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by ATLIEN2027: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Corridon:
You don't even have a voter's card to begin with.

Obviously you are confusing me with your fellow brainwashed Zombidients.
Not only do I have a valid PVC, my family also have theirs and I'm canvasing many other people with PVC to vote for Tinubu.
I will donate my own money to his campaign also. I don't need his money but I need his his ability for good governance.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Bryan88(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Begoodtoothers:
Obi Stickers =Free
Tinubu Stickers = #500.

One is feeding fat from the labor of commoners while the other is trying to change the status quo.
and yet they stil no wan get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by atinga1: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
Wail more.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by ZombieTAMER: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
obviously the choice of the east,you simply don't know the meaning of Nigerians...then have some of you ever tought about respecting the opinion of people that will vote atiku or tinubu,or they are not nigerians?.if u have your own view and you don't want others to own theirs,something dey worry u already.no be today una don dey lose,from next year na back to Biafra agitation.

Delta State according to a Yoruba Muslim is part of the south East..

Is God not wonderful my people

3 Likes

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Corridon: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

Picture of me or your brother?
Don't think I don't know your loading pit at Bode Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Emmanueledu(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
When the love is genuine and pure!!!
#ObiDatti2023
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
While asaba keke riders are getting and accepting free Peter Obi stickers, the Tinubu thugs are charging keke riders the sum of N500 each to adorn Tinubu stickers.

I pity those living outside Lagos that dont know how Tinubu operates. By the time he takes over FG power, you all will cry in regret like you did after 2015.

Tinubu is a slave master and sees humans as subjects

3 Likes

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by christistruth01: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nollywood

The funniest thing is that their Presidential Candidate
Would have done very well if he manages to win in Just 3 States

At the moment it looks like he will not even Win in his own State
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
I can see them up there already saying it's Igbo ticket when this state is not even east

Why d much hatred. Abeg make Obi win let's test something new

1 Like

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Nikkitaboy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Asaba/Ahaba is OBIdient
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by PresidObi: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
A good market sells itself.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Davinity: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
Oga carry your old shaky-shaky masquerade shift... Nigerians don't want is it by force?

How many una be sef?

1 Like

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by daddio(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Begoodtoothers:
Obi Stickers =Free
Tinubu Stickers = #500.

One is feeding fat from the labor of commoners while the other is trying to change the status quo.

MC said he knew nothing about it, so who's behind it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by macrodata(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Corridon:
Oga all the people I have interacted with are saying they will vote for Obi and they are Nigerians. What are you talking again man?
You will see 100 Obidient before you see 1 Mikano or Urchin in Plateau State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) / President Tinubu Observe Eid Prayer At Dodan Barracks Lagos. Photos and video / Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.