Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). (40251 Views)

Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by toneroforever(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
obviously the choice of the yeast,you simply don't know the meaning of Nigerians...then have some of you ever tought about respecting the opinion of people that will vote atiku or tinubu,or they are not nigerians?.if u have your own view and you don't want others to own theirs,something dey worry u already.no be today una don dey lose,from next year na back to Biafra agitation.

Vote Tinubu abeg make we hear word. Ur vote is inconsequential to our quest to take back our country. The real power rests with the people & their minds r made up. We have the numbers.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by toneroforever(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Honestly, any Southerner that votes for Tinubu is just wasting his vote. Tinubu has absolutely no chance of winning this election. APC is hated by most Nigerians now. Tinubu is largely seen as a criminal with a dubious past.

Tinubu will get less than 5% votes in the SS, SE and Christian dominated areas across Nigeria. The Northern Muslims have accepted Atiku. So, where is Tinubu going to get votes that will make him president? Is the votes of Yoruba Muslims enough to make him win?

I only pray he can use his bullion vans to get some votes in the NW and help neutralize Atiku because Atiku is the only challenge Obi has now.

Bros, I owe u 1 bottle.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Joe4real1988(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This election is between Mr Peter Obi and Atiku.

Tinubu is irrelevant in this election. I keep asking, what is APC going to campaign with? Absolutely nothing!

2023 is around the corner together we can get it right this time around with PO. Vote wisely
They will campaign with Lagos name bro. They will tell u how Tinubu turned Lagos to heavon on earth. But they couldn't present the tangible thing Tinubu did in Lagos when he was the governor. Yeye people
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by shegz24(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Lanretoye:
obviously the choice of the yeast,you simply don't know the meaning of Nigerians...then have some of you ever tought about respecting the opinion of people that will vote atiku or tinubu,or they are not nigerians?.if u have your own view and you don't want others to own theirs,something dey worry u already.no be today una don dey lose,from next year na back to Biafra agitation.

Its not even the choice of the East.

Atiku will still beat Obi(LP) in the S.East... just that the margin may not be as wide as in 2019 and that plays in favour of Tinubu.

These clowns online do not understand politics ; their own is to be making noise online meanwhile 99% of Northerners and SWners only know of the Obi that sells electrical appliances at the closest junction.

They cant differentiate a wish from the reality.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Lanretoye:
the way u killed your parents too,your nemesis is waiting to catch up with you,nothing good is working in your life and thats why u are so bitter.even the air will work against your favor.

As you go out today, may Trailer jam and kill you instantly in that your Lagos.
Son of a biitch.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Parrot69:

As you go out today, may Trailer jam and kill you instantly in that your Lagos.
Son of a biitch.
as you wished me death yeaterday,my spirit is replying you this morning.everything bad that is dead in my life will locate you.peace will detest you,the land and the sea and the air will never bid you well again.if u quote me again,your life will never know meaning.you think you can use your foolish oppo phone to cause trouble here,na your forefathers you wan dey mend.stupid ment.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Lanretoye:
as you wished me death yeaterday,my spirit is replying you this morning.everything bad that is dead in my life will locate you.peace will detest you,the land and the sea and the air will never bid you well again.if u quote me again,your life will never know meaning.you think you can use your foolish oppo phone to cause trouble here,na your forefathers you wan dey mend.stupid ment.
Go and fucck your mama in the village. Demented bastărd from the cave.
Na dogs will feed on your corpse if motor jam you today.
If you want to prove me try cross express today. Bastărd.
You no go die better dead. If motor no kill you today na poison your mama go take finish you. slowpoke.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Parrot69:

Go and fucck your mama in the village. Demented bastărd from the cave.
Na dogs will feed on your corpse if motor jam you today.
If you want to prove me try cross express today. Bastărd.
You no go die better dead. If motor no kill you today na poison your mama go take finish you. slowpoke.
your dead mother didn't have the opportunity to train you and thats why your life is so truncated. You sound to empty and miserable.have you noticed that there is nothing u lay your hands upon that prosper?.cursed and unfortunate fellow.if u ever have the attention of a mother,you won't dare to insult other people's mother.may u lack the favors of all mothers on this earth.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lanretoye:
your dead mother didn't have the opportunity to train you and thats why your life is so truncated. You sound to empty and miserable.have you noticed that there is nothing u lay your hands upon that prosper?.cursed and unfortunate fellow.if u ever have the attention of a mother,you won't dare to insult other people's mother.may u lack the favors of all mothers on this earth.
Son of a bïtch living in a slum in Lagos, your mama go poison you if motor no kill you for express.
Your papa rape him mama for village that's how they gave birth to you.
Haven't you noticed you look like an imbecilę.
Up till now you never ask your papa why he fucck your sister for anus.
Bastărd impaled child. The curse wey dey follow you no be for here. Son of a bïtch.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Parrot69:

Son of a bïtch living in a slum in Lagos, your mama go poison you if motor no kill you for express.
Your papa rape him mama for village that's how they gave birth to you.
Haven't you noticed you look like an imbecilę.
Up till now you never ask your papa why he fucck your sister for anus.
Bastărd impaled child. The curse wey dey follow you no be for here. Son of a bïtch.
your genetical I'll manners is generational,it is in your blood line.if a boy can be this silly,I wonder how the ladies in your family will look like.you need serious rehabilitation cos your stupidity is top notch,the kind of parent you have if atall you have and the home you come from is simply hellish.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lanretoye:
your genetical I'll manners is generational,it is in your blood line.if a boy can be this silly,I wonder how the ladies in your family will look like.you need serious rehabilitation cos your stupidity is top notch,the kind of parent you have if atall you have and the home you come from is simply hellish.

Look at this child of incest dey talk. I heard your papa råped your sister to give birth to you.
If HIV your mama gave you no kill you, Trailer go jam you for road. Born throwaway vagabond. Child of an imbecilic parents.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Parrot69:

Look at this child of incest dey talk. I heard your papa råped your sister to give birth to you.
If HIV your mama gave you no kill you, Trailer go jam you for road. Born throwaway vagabond. Child of an imbecilic parents.
can u imagine how u sound,how can ur life be so impotent...one can't even believe you were born out of a woman.that frustration will eventually terminate you,no one can be like you and have a meaningful life.sorry o,your life is beyond repair if u have never been told.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
can u imagine how u sound,how can ur life be so impotent...one can't even believe you were born out of a woman.that frustration will eventually terminate you,no one can be like you and have a meaningful life.sorry o,your life is beyond repair if u have never been told.

Shut up and go and tell that to your ashawo mama, you bloody whimp.
You're very lucky thus is a faceless site I would have dealt with you miserable that your whole family will eternal mourn your demise. Poorly brought up silly bastărd from the ghetto living in face-me-i-face you.
Internet with cheap megabytes made you relevant.
Once again YOUR MAMÅ TOTO BASTĂRD!
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Parrot69:

Shut up and go and tell that to your ashawo mama, you bloody whimp.
You're very lucky thus is a faceless site I would have dealt with you miserable that your whole family will eternal mourn your demise. Poorly brought up silly bastărd from the ghetto living in face-me-i-face you.
Internet with cheap megabytes made you relevant.
Once again YOUR MAMÅ TOTO BASTĂRD!
see the kind of stuff u are made up of,the only thing u know I'm your life is prostitution, perhaps u think every body's mum is like yours. The fact that u were trained out of the proceeds of prostitution will obviously reflect in your miserable life.you low life dunce,how do u ever wanto meet up.na suffer go kill you.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
see the kind of stuff u are made up of,the only thing u know I'm your life is prostitution, perhaps u think every body's mum is like yours. The fact that u were trained out of the proceeds of prostitution will obviously reflect in your miserable life.you low life dunce,how do u ever wanto meet up.na suffer go kill you.

Thunder fire your mouth there. I will keep insulting your Mama cos ashawo is the only thing that is putting food on your family table. If I don't commend her to continue doing ashawo work, how will you eat tomorrow?
She only has 2months to live before she dies of HIV AIDS so start grooming your sisters to take over from her since it's in your family lineage.
Have your Father fuccked your ass today?
You are the reason why pampers is selling expensive in your Lagos. Gay family.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Parrot69:

Thunder fire your mouth there. I will keep insulting your Mama cos ashawo is the only thing that is putting food on your family table. If I don't commend her to continue doing ashawo work, how will you eat tomorrow?
She only has 2months to live before she dies of HIV AIDS so start grooming your sisters to take over from her since it's in your family lineage.
Have your Father fuccked your ass today?
You are the reason why pampers is selling expensive in your Lagos. Gay family.
if your family background is anything to go buy,no reasonable person can ever come out from there.your life can never be meaningful as it is.funny enough you are comfortable with it.it is what you practice in your family that you are displaying.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
if your family background is anything to go buy,no reasonable person can ever come out from there.your life can never be meaningful as it is.funny enough you are comfortable with it.it is what you practice in your family that you are displaying.
All your family members are bastărds.
That includes your father, your mama, your brothers, sisters including all your relatives both born and unborn. They're all bastărds. Get used to that. ZOMBIE FROM E
Lagos.
You go chop insult tire for this forum. Anywhere I see you comment, I go abuse your family join! Animal
Incoherent Nicompop, you no dey shame at the level your life dey??
Dirty smelling little bastărd. Na internet give you levels to be talking with me. You small midget from a low life family.
You will die a crude dead.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lanretoye:

That includes your father, your mama, your brothers, sisters including all your relatives both born and unborn. They're all bastărds. Get used to that. ZOMBIE FROM E
Lagos.
You go chop insult tire for this forum. Anywhere I see you comment, I go abuse your family join! Animal
Dirty smelling little bastărd. Na internet give you levels to be talking with me. You small midget from a low life family.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Parrot69:

Lagos.
you are a low life,u think you are insulting,smh you are displaying the irresponsible and image tarnished family you hail from.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by BenueBen1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Peter obi is Like a currency, the generably accepted commodity as a medium of exchange for buying of goods and services and settlement of debt and the others.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
you are a low life,u think you are insulting,smh you are displaying the irresponsible and image tarnished family you hail from.

Your Papa, your mama, and all your siblings including your relatives born and unborn are all efulefu.

I know you are useless in life cos las las you will commit suicide.

You get luck this is not Facebook or Instagram. Wetin I for do you eh... next time you know how to talk in public space. You are very very lucky I tell you.

In all the same, continue being a Fool cos na bastărd born you.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Parrot69:

Your Papa, your mama, and all your siblings including your relatives born and unborn are all efulefu.

I know you are useless in life cos las las you will commit suicide.

You get luck this is not Facebook or Instagram. Wetin I for do you eh... next time you know how to talk in public space. You are very very lucky I tell you.

In all the same, continue being a Fool cos na bastărd born you.
you are obviously not better than a corpse,you will do better as dead than alive.your ancestors were cursed and thats why u carry it too.even deliverance will not save you from your ravaging generational course. I just pity people like you are still in this life.you sound so empty in body,spirit and soul I swear your life no fit get meaning again.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lanretoye:
you are obviously not better than a corpse,you will do better as dead than alive.your ancestors were cursed and thats why u carry it too.even deliverance will not save you from your ravaging generational course. I just pity people like you are still in this life.you sound so empty in body,spirit and soul I swear your life no fit get meaning again.

Aren't you ashamed your mama slept with dog to feed you?
Aren't you ashamed your papa fucck your sister and impregnated them?
Aren't you ashamed the whole of your family is worthless.
Your entire Family is will die inside Lagos.
Zombie, get sense! You say you want to be an animal. And an animal you will forever be till you run mad.
Baboon.
I don tell you before, if your mama no poison you, Trailer will jam you. Lanre Bastărd.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Parrot69:

Aren't you ashamed your mama slept with dog to feed you?
Aren't you ashamed your papa fucck your sister and impregnated them?
Aren't you ashamed the whole of your family is worthless.
Your entire Family is will die inside Lagos.
Zombie, get sense! You say you want to be an animal. And an animal you will forever be till you run mad.
Baboon.
I don tell you before, if your mama no poison you, Trailer will jam you. Lanre Bastărd.
na how your life be,na so u dey type.your life is meaningless as your posts,I wonder you cam point at one single thing you have done in your destroyed life.your life is damaged beyond human comprehension,and it started in the presence of your parent.mo wonder why they have succumbed to their fate of a human Caracas as a child.if you wonder why nobody in your family has never done any good thing in life.all of una sleep face the same direction.sorry for your ill fate.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Prosper91(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
I said it here that Delta is for Obi...
Obi we know,Dubai landlord we reject.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lanretoye:
na how your life be,na so u dey type.your life is meaningless as your posts,I wonder you cam point at one single thing you have done in your destroyed life.your life is damaged beyond human comprehension,and it started in the presence of your parent.mo wonder why they have succumbed to their fate of a human Caracas as a child.if you wonder why nobody in your family has never done any good thing in life.all of una sleep face the same direction.sorry for your ill fate.

Jargon upon Jargons!!
No meaningful constructive sentence.
This proves my point that your education is useless. Very daft you can't hold a meaningful conversation albeit being eloquent with your tenses.
You be correct ODE. Mumu man from a mumu family, born by mumu parents and Mumu Grand parents.
Don't think of committing suicide now, wait let me smith you to your grave. Sore loser.
No go wait for road make motor Jam you.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Parrot69:

Jargon upon Jargons!!
No meaningful constructive sentence.
This proves my point that your education is useless. Very daft you can't hold a meaningful conversation albeit being eloquent with your tenses.
You be correct ODE. Mumu man from a mumu family, born by mumu parents and Mumu Grand parents.
Don't think of committing suicide now, wait let me smith you to your grave. Sore loser.
No go wait for road make motor Jam you.
your life is just typical of what you are posting...you don't know more that rape and fu*ck cos you have a raped life. U see why it will be very difficult for you to make it in life.bet me,you go chop refuse lass lass ni.you self would have ever wondered why your life is so meaningless and empty,that is your ill fated destiny,you can never prosper.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lanretoye:
your life is just typical of what you are posting...you don't know more that rape and fu*ck cos you have a raped life. U see why it will be very difficult for you to make it in life.bet me,you go chop refuse lass lass ni.you self would have ever wondered why your life is so meaningless and empty,that is your ill fated destiny,you can never prosper.
Eh yaa..
So because you no get data that why you did not reply since Saturday.
Ode instead of being useless here on the internet, why can't you give your life a meaning?
I don't mind getting you a job since all your family members are useless and worthless!
Stupid boy get a life!!
Your papa na animal
Your mama na zombie
Your sister too Mumu that's why una papa dey rape them one after the other.
I don't know why motor no kill you yesterday because the life you are living inside Lagos is worthless. ODE!!!!!
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Uchedizzy(f): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
All this love for just one man
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2022
Parrot69:

Eh yaa..
So because you no get data that why you did not reply since Saturday.
Ode instead of being useless here on the internet, why can't you give your life a meaning?
I don't mind getting you a job since all your family members are useless and worthless!
Stupid boy get a life!!
Your papa na animal
Your mama na zombie
Your sister too Mumu that's why una papa dey rape them one after the other.
I don't know why motor no kill you yesterday because the life you are living inside Lagos is worthless. ODE!!!!!
poverty no let you see front again,it's not everybody that buys 100mb like you,with that useless oppo ozone you are using.from your posts self,a reasonable person will know that you are a miserable person. If not for internet and social media you know people like you are condemned.see, no be every family them take rape swear for ther way u do with your family and your siblings.the way u sound self,e be like na your sister born you for your papa
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
poverty no let you see front again,it's not everybody that buys 100mb like you,with that useless oppo ozone you are using.from your posts self,a reasonable person will know that you are a miserable person. If not for internet and social media you know people like you are condemned.see, no be every family them take rape swear for ther way u do with your family and your siblings.the way u sound self,e be like na your sister born you for your papa
Illiterate!!!
Can't even construct a simple tense. Your Illiteracy is obviously glaring, and it speaks alot how destitute and poor your family is in the social circle.
...but never mind, I'll come down to your level and break it in simplar terms for you to understand;
U BE ODE!!
A MAD MAN IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN YOUR PAPA.
YOUR MAMA BORN YOU THROUGH THE ANUS.
YOUR PAPA DEY RAPÈ ALL YOUR SISTERS INCLUDING YOUR GRANDMAMA JOIN.
A SCUM LIKE YOU, YOUR LIFE ISN'T WORTH MORE THAN A COCORACH.
VAGABOND FROM BIRTH.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Parrot69:

Illiterate!!!
Can't even construct a simple tense. Your Illiteracy is obviously glaring, and it speaks alot how destitute and poor your family is in the social circle.
...but never mind, I'll come down to your level and break it in simplar terms for you to understand;
U BE ODE!!
A MAD MAN IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN YOUR PAPA.
YOUR MAMA BORN YOU THROUGH THE ANUS.
YOUR PAPA DEY RAPÈ ALL YOUR SISTERS INCLUDING YOUR GRANDMAMA JOIN.
A SCUM LIKE YOU, YOUR LIFE ISN'T WORTH MORE THAN A COCORACH.
VAGABOND FROM BIRTH.
he said destitute, thats who you are.can your family even afford to live in this lagos?...na there u go die,the generational curse for that your family is what is killing you.i dare you to tell me one thing good you have ever done in your family.oloriburuku omo ale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church / NNPC: No More Payment Of Oil Subsidy Going Forward / Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.