Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). (40258 Views)

Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
he said destitute, thats who you are.can your family even afford to live in this lagos?...na there u go die,the generational curse for that your family is what is killing you.i dare you to tell me one thing good you have ever done in your family.oloriburuku omo ale.

FOOL!!
The only thing your whole Family don achieve for life is by living in Lagos??
Miserable people, I pity your papa the guy don suffer for life.
I know he thinking of committing suicide. Poverty is a curse but your family see it as an achievement. That's why your Mum is opening leg for Dogs so they can pay her 50k.
Una shame dey catch me. A family of Sadist, Mental retarded animals calling themselves human beings. Son of a Bastărd!
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
poverty no let you see front again,it's not everybody that buys 100mb like you,with that useless oppo ozone you are using.from your posts self,a reasonable person will know that you are a miserable person. If not for internet and social media you know people like you are condemned.see, no be every family them take rape swear for ther way u do with your family and your siblings.the way u sound self,e be like na your sister born you for your papa

I go dey yabb you so tey you will commit suicide!
If even you no reply, I go dey follow you up dey abuse your Mama toto, your papa and all your generation born and unborn.
I'm on UNLIMITED INTERNET DATA SUBSCRIPTION. Ogbeni, me and you no dey for the same category and I no fit live in a destitute place like Lagos ok?
Go find your level, I'm a big boy traveling to countries you can never in your entire life be.
You're only meant to be Living in face me I face you for Ijesha. Get life ,but you choose to be stupid, so I'm here to treat your Bleep up Son of a bastărd brace up cos the worst is yet to hit you.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
your genetical I'll manners is generational,it is in your blood line.if a boy can be this silly,I wonder how the ladies in your family will look like.you need serious rehabilitation cos your stupidity is top notch,the kind of parent you have if atall you have and the home you come from is simply hellish.

Your mama na ashawo wey dey sleep with Dogs for 20k, and your Papa na Mad man roaming all the streets of Lagos. You that look like someone with sickle cell anemia, but already I know you are carry HIV with the way you look in your photo I don't think you will survive this year. Your entire family are doomed for failure.
See the kind of job you are doing to put food on your table? Phone repairer grin grin
It shows that you have no talent! Your destiny is a waste. Oponu is coming to the internet to brag. I pity you and your entire generation because they have been programmed for doom. If I should get personal with you, boy I will mess up your life and kill you without any single trace.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
as you wished me death yeaterday,my spirit is replying you this morning.everything bad that is dead in my life will locate you.peace will detest you,the land and the sea and the air will never bid you well again.if u quote me again,your life will never know meaning.you think you can use your foolish oppo phone to cause trouble here,na your forefathers you wan dey mend.stupid ment.
Stupid boy, wetin happen?
I no hear from you today. I was expecting your reply. And I was also wondering if you have already committed suicide or your mama don give you poison to drink.
Useless nonentity of human being! You're already a failure and the way I'm looking at you, I'm not sure you will achieve anything meaningful this year.

Go write this down somewhere: The remaining 4months of this year will be Traumatizing for your family. I curse you thisday. You will die poor in Lagos.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
your dead mother didn't have the opportunity to train you and thats why your life is so truncated. You sound to empty and miserable.have you noticed that there is nothing u lay your hands upon that prosper?.cursed and unfortunate fellow.if u ever have the attention of a mother,you won't dare to insult other people's mother.may u lack the favors of all mothers on this earth.

I will torment you till you die. A living dog is better than you. Your life is worthless just the way dey use to spread your mama leg inside hotel. Useless scum of a son.
Shebi you have phone and internet?
Come make we dey yabb! Abi u dey fear?? Coward. I see your phone number and your office address. I can trace your place and frame you up with police. You think say everybody you see for Nairaland na your mate? You no dey fear face alaye?
You wan die so? I warn you now. ómó naija no get trace. I fit spend money for your head.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Parrot69:

I will torment you till you die. A living dog is better than you. Your life is worthless just the way dey use to spread your mama leg inside hotel. Useless scum of a son.
Shebi you have phone and internet?
Come make we dey yabb! Abi u dey fear?? Coward. I see your phone number and your office address. I can trace your place and frame you up with police. You think say everybody you see for Nairaland na your mate? You no dey fear face alaye?
You wan die so? I warn you now. ómó naija no get trace. I fit spend money for your head.
see were wey wan trace,where your family for get money to transport from abia to lagos?,who be your mate...come lagos,I go feed you join before u collect wotowoto.idiot wey no get job wan spend money,ogun kii you there.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
see were wey wan trace,where your family for get money to transport from abia to lagos?,who be your mate...come lagos,I go feed you join before u collect wotowoto.idiot wey no get job wan spend money,ogun kii you there.

If you know say your mama born you well drop your pictures here first.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
Like play like play na so e dey take start. Drop your photo if dem born your papa well.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Parrot69:

Like play like play na so e dey take start. Drop your photo if dem born your papa well.
I mumu like your papa abi?,I go send you transport come where you go jam agbako. Mad man say him wan track,u no know say track na to enter market.oya track nah...shay u see as u post your own pic,senior mumu.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
I mumu like your papa abi?,I go send you transport come where you go jam agbako. Mad man say him wan track,u no know say track na to enter market.oya track nah...shay u see as u post your own pic,senior mumu.

Coward of the highest order. I repeat, if them born your papa well drop photo only!!!
Forget about location, na your photo I need gan. Omo ale, If you last the next 5day that's to say dem born your papa through hole.
Mad man, wetin u dey fear?
Shebi you say U be tough guy. Oloshi
I g waste your life with no trace. Person wey you dey drag with you no even know am. Na so dem g dey kill una like chicken.
YOUR MAMA TOTO THERE. SHEGE BANZA.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Parrot69:

Coward of the highest order. I repeat, if them born your papa well drop photo only!!!
Forget about location, na your photo I need gan. Omo ale, If you last the next 5day that's to say dem born your papa through hole.
Mad man, wetin u dey fear?
Shebi you say U be tough guy. Oloshi
I g waste your life with no trace. Person wey you dey drag with you no even know am. Na so dem g dey kill una like chicken.
YOUR MAMA TOTO THERE. SHEGE BANZA.
ogun go kii you amd who you be,mumu like you go join small cult e dey be u like u get level.na that cult go kill you,dem go behead you laslas ni.fiolish son of useless parent.person wey never chop wan give person food ode.na mouth wey u get make your life miserable the way e be,oloriburuku person.your life na curse .
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
ogun go kii you amd who you be,mumu like you go join small cult e dey be u like u get level.na that cult go kill you,dem go behead you laslas ni.fiolish son of useless parent.person wey never chop wan give person food ode.na mouth wey u get make your life miserable the way e be,oloriburuku person.your life na curse .

bla bla bla. If you no put photo that means you're coward. Them no born your papa well. Your mama na harlot, she dey do ashawo for oshodi.
Your sister dey sleep with Dogs for Lekki and VI. Oponu, you no go die well for this life I swear. Shebi you talk say you be man, put your photo first and see what will happen to you in the next 5 days. If no waste you call me a fool.
I want to set you as an example on this nairaland. Na your mama I dey pity.
Bastărd son of a bitch.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Lanretoye:

Lagos boy,
U never die?
Bastărd!! Ogun kill your papa there.
Coward wetin make you run? I go still get you no worry. Na thunder go fire your mama inside that una Lagos. Omo ale!
You no dey shame about the condition of your life. Ode.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Dragonsword: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Begoodtoothers:

https://twitter.com/ChudeMedia/status/1572357101363818499?t=7kpe98QJ-fP_I8PfUsm9eg&s=19
Tinubu is already UNION OF URCHINS ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT, which other president is still looking for?
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Parrot69:

Lagos boy,
U never die?
Bastărd!! Ogun kill your papa there.
Coward wetin make you run? I go still get you no worry. Na thunder go fire your mama inside that una Lagos. Omo ale!
You no dey shame about the condition of your life. Ode.
were,dem never cure your craze finish...I think say u go for treatment ni,e be like dem talk say your condition no get solution grin sorry ehn.na small thing u still see,you go hear wehn.shay u say u wan come lagos,if u ever see transport money self na lagoon go drown u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Observe Eid Prayer At Dodan Barracks Lagos. Photos and video / ECOWAS Adopts ECO As A Single Currency / Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.