Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). (40253 Views)

Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by nkemoma(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
obviously the choice of the yeast,you simply don't know the meaning of Nigerians...then have some of you ever tought about respecting the opinion of people that will vote atiku or tinubu,or they are not nigerians?.if u have your own view and you don't want others to own theirs,something dey worry u already.no be today una don dey lose,from next year na back to Biafra agitation.

Ogbeni, no die before mid 2023 o
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by reddingtonblack: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Of course you are right. It goes three ways same way most of us don't give a Bleep about your Atiku or Tinubu.

Keep your ethnic mentality, we know the People wey dey suffer am pass for this country and they are not IGBOS, if una like make una vote Abubakar Shekau, na una matter. It's a proven fact that Nigeria is already a failed state, and will only get worse. Useless idiot like una, I remember when una dey here dey campaign for Buhari for second tenure ni oo, let's just excuse the first tenure.You are the same bastards that voted and clamoured for him.

Once again, upon everything wey we dey see, you guys are determined to force some incompetent folks on us, because of religious and tribal sentiments. One after the other Ogun go kill all of una. Irredentists!

O tii biinu cheesy drink water to avoid overheating cos hospital bills no be here o grin
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by GardenOfGod(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin you're living in denial...
Lanretoye:
obviously the choice of the yeast,you simply don't know the meaning of Nigerians...then have some of you ever tought about respecting the opinion of people that will vote atiku or tinubu,or they are not nigerians?.if u have your own view and you don't want others to own theirs,something dey worry u already.no be today una don dey lose,from next year na back to Biafra agitation.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
may the land of lagos bring u misfortunes and the waters bring u bad fate.ungrateful fool.as for ur family too,may 7 never be useful for them and for yourself in your entire life

You're very Dumbb Idïot. Breathing son of à scu-m. føolishness makes you think for someone to make it in life, they must come to Lagos ? Like "lagos" is the all-and- all in life?
You are miserable nonentity, bukum, definition of mentally retarded psycho.
Your myopic sense of reason kept you where you are today.
A Nicompop is the most lenient word I can find in my dictionary for you.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by dododawa1: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Copycat
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by reddingtonblack: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
afrika:

This lanre is pathetic. So sorry but your words spoke so poor about your personality. Unfortunately you re only one person and not many.

You re wallowing in pains and suffering but yet you still want the entire mass to continue this sufferings.

when peter obi was governor in Anambra the civil servants and doctors he owe salaries for several months ...
what make you feel those workers owe salary didnt wallow in pains and suffering cos if you think otherwise you won't wish peter obi for Nigeria.

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by jrusky(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
If they like they can put the sticker in their a s s or even swallow it it change nothing a die hard Biafran can never be Nigerian president so your Asaba slowpoke keke na-shit cook the sticker and eat it obi will never rule Nigeria know this and have peace.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Figger(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

It’s unfortunate that Peter Obi’s emergence which is now a silver lining has come with complications. Tinubu has a presidential ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Yoruba ticket.

” Atiku has a ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Fulani ticket. But Peter Obi got a ticket and everybody is shouting:’It’s Igbo presidency. Some even try to link him with the Biafra agitation.

” Have they tried to associate Tinubu with the Oduduwa self determination agitation? Or Atiku within the Fulani herdsmen menace or the banditary in the North”?
sometimes I ask myself why this so much hatred for the igbos, are they not part of Nigeria? One Nigeria my foot.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by jrusky(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
If they like they can put the sticker in their a s s or even swallow it it change nothing a die hard Biafran can never be Nigerian president so your Asaba slowpoke keke na-shit cook the sticker and eat it obi will never rule Nigeria know this and have peace or feck off.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Declan360(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Parrot69:

KKK
Pls help me, i am in dire need of it. My health!
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by MMWandali: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
The difference is clear
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by HRMK: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
why then complain about tinubu's stickers for lagos state?
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Corridon: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
macrodata:
You will see 100 Obidient before you see 1 Mikano or Urchin in Plateau State.
You see what I was saying.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Corridon: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
reddingtonblack:

You must have gone around all the 36 states of Nigeria, from one local govt to the other.

Bro how many people dey your contact list , are they even up to 100 cheesy

Someone known just got back from the core north, call on radio this morning nd said he was shocked that in the core north the people don't even know LP not to talk of Peter OBi contesting, meaning all the social media noise is just an amplified exaggeration cheesy 2023 we shall see smiley
You don't even have a voter's card to begin with.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by guychidile: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
God is upon ObiDient and yusful
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by guychidile: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
God is upon ObiDient and yusful
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by reddingtonblack: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Corridon:
You don't even have a voter's card to begin with.

Did you just robb my house, cos i surely left one in my bedside drawer @ home tongue
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Corridon: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Did you just robb my house, cos i surely left one in my bedside drawer @ home tongue
Trash.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by oneclickng: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
Shamelessly shameless
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Even if you like exhume Azikiwe's head from his tomb and put it on your keke,it changes nothing ! OBITUARY LINUS PANDORA will never be elected as President of Nigeria !
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Timmi: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by akbonus: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
THIS TIME AS A DELTAN I KNOW VERY WELL THAT OBI ISNOT BIAFRA NOR IPOB PROJECT, BUT A NATIONAL ONE, SO ATIFKULOOTED AND TIFNUBU THE DRUGEE SHOULD GO AND HANG TRANSFORMER FOR ALL I CARE.
Lanretoye:

1 Like

Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Parrot69:

You're very Dumbb Idïot. Breathing son of à scu-m. føolishness makes you think for someone to make it in life, they must come to Lagos ? Like "lagos" is the all-and- all in life?
You are miserable nonentity, bukum, definition of mentally retarded psycho.
Your myopic sense of reason kept you where you are today.
A Nicompop is the most lenient word I can find in my dictionary for you.
Hungry dog,continue to bark about...May the forces of the Lagos that Harbour u never favor you.stupid ungrateful set of mad people.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
oneclickng:

Shamelessly shameless
from Abia state,no wonder.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by oneclickng: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
from Abia state,no wonder.
Abia State is far better than your state
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
oneclickng:

Abia State is far better than your state
very true,thats why u have many of your brothers flood the street of lagos here.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by profacid(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
you resume regional support too once you loose
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
Hungry dog,continue to bark about...May the forces of the Lagos that Harbour u never favor you.stupid ungrateful set of mad people.

Na your mamà be the hungry dog that vomited you through her anus. Shebi I told you all of your family are imbeciles?
Vagabond from birth.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Parrot69:

Na your mamà be the hungry dog that vomited you through her anus. Shebi I told you all of your family are imbeciles?
Vagabond from birth.
do u have parents atall self,u don't have and if by any chance u have one,just remind them that they are doomed already cos you ate a still birth.horrible never do well fellow.just believe when I tell you that forces of fortune has already turned against you.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Parrot69: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
do u have parents atall self,u don't have and if by any chance u have one,just remind them that they are doomed already cos you ate a still birth.
Despicable son of a bastárd, hope you will kill your parents in their sleep this night cos they're worthless pieces of shit that shouldn't be left to see the morning cos of the misery and bitterness they brought upon your life thisday.
You will surely die a useless person in Life.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by WhizdomXX(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
I have no problem with those voting Tinubu, they've chosen their path. But you see those that are voting Atiku, I want them to tell me why.
Re: Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Parrot69:

Despicable son of a bastárd, hope you will kill your parents in their sleep this night cos they're worthless pieces of shit that shouldn't be left to see the morning cos of the misery and bitterness they brought upon your life thisday.
You will surely die a useless person in Life.
the way u killed your parents too,your nemesis is waiting to catch up with you,nothing good is working in your life and thats why u are so bitter.even the air will work against your favor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan, NOI, Governors And The Excess Crude Account Events / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.