Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike (35542 Views)

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu / Tribunal: Ganduje, Abba, Tambuwal, Aliyu Know Fate Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by McOluOmo: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike na senior man

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mr. Reno Omokri and other ignorant Southerners supporting Atiku won't see this one o!

All they do is to attack Peter Obi from morning till night as if their lives depend on it!

APC and PDP supporters just ganged up against one man... A man who is supposed to be a lesser threat to either of them!

This means there is more to this! That simply tells me both top parties truly have a lot in common!

16 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by atinga1: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Wike is politically killing himself but he’s doing the lord’s work for big daddy Tinubu �
Which lord's work for Tinubu? Joker!
Angelfrost:
Mr. Reno Omokri and other ignorant Southerners supporting Atiku won't see this one o!
Reno mockery is a paid hack. He will support anyone if the price is right.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
And now, the same PDP hath chosen Atiku.......

I give up on our politics...the day we wake up to the fact that they are all in the same party....and that APC, LP,PDP, and company are just factions of the same party...is the day things will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by maxzzo1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Wike is politically killing himself but he’s doing the lord’s work for big daddy Tinubu �
You wrong his showing he can be trusted and his bold na wetin we Nigerians want but those cabals will not allow it.....

9 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Tonytonex(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Thisis2raw(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Let tme ask this question, if Wik had won that primary will Atiku be in Nigeria to support Wike?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Latakia(f): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Vote for Obi Pandora if you want to obtain GCE in Philosophy for a duration of 9 years course.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by maxzzo1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hope u guyz watch his interview that just finished on TV

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by LEGALSER: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-atiku-saraki-tambuwal-aliyu-others-rebuffed-jonathans-pleas-in-2014-wike/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1663926623

This Ayu and Atiku don't know what they are doing. They feel Wike is a small crab they can chew easily, they should continue with their stubbornness till election day grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin I will be so happy to vote for Peter Obi. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Moseshasss: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=116938268][/quote]

If all the PDP Governors had said power goes to south and microzone it to south east will WIKE had agree

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by tamdun: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
maxzzo1:

You wrong his showing he can be trusted and his bold na wetin we Nigerians want but those cabals will not allow it.....
If wike can't be trusted, what then will you call Tambuwal, atiku and ayu? These people worked against pdp that provides shelter for them today

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by jaxxy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ghen ghen. wike na bad guys ooo grin
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by ipobarethieves: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
wink no.He is doing NICE and GOOD JOB. U go FEAR NORTHERN politicians
Rozross:

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:

Is it not better to have Tinubu as president than to allow the north do 16 years in Aso Rock?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by KikBuhari2Daura: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
ogascomax:
I stand with Wike today that Ayu has to go. However people need to realized that Jonathan did the same thing that Atiku is doing now. In 2011 after Yah' Adua's death power was to go to the North but Jonathan seized it and did same in 2014 that he eventually lost the election in 2015 so let us not act as though this is the first time it's happening. The North was cheated then so if the North has insisted that it wasn't zoned and it should be left opened then it is also a fair request. Right now the North has presidential candidate so the chairman has to come from the South for balance.
Ayu must resign.
I stand with PDP and with Wike decision.

Forget it Ayu is not going anywhere we are not Wikes slaves

Wike brought Modu Sheriff

Wike brought Makarfi

Wike Brought Secondus

Wike Brought Ayu

This time we are saying enough is enough we will no longer allow slowpoke dictate to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by chinedusamson(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kwanza:
“Tambuwal was allowed to come back and address the convention the second time which is not right. He did not only say he has withdrawn but that all his supporters should vote for Atiku. If not that because of our love for the party, everything would have scattered that night but we don’t want our opponents to think that we are not serious. And then Ayu went to Tambuwal’s house and called him hero for stepping down for Atiku.”

“A whole party chairman was calling governors that if Wike wins, he will resign. Bala Moh’d was there. Tambuwal was there. This is a national chairman that was supposed to be the umpire. Some retired generals were involved. Meetings upon meetings. That was why we started the convention late.”

“I didn’t contest so I can become a vice presidential candidate, I am not like others who were not serious and bought senatorial form alongside presidential form and that’s why when Tinubu offered me senate slot, I didn’t go for it.’’

- Nyesom Wike

Let the SE go back to Apga and build it up instead of being slaves on and on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by ucheheart(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
God pls continue to create confusion in the enemies camps. Obi must win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Passionate888: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Press their necks

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Kobicove(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
LEGALSER:

This Ayu and Atiku don't know what they are doing. They feel Wike is a small crab they can chew easily, they should continue with their stubbornness till election day grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin I will be so happy to vote for Peter Obi. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E go soon clear for dem eye!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Emir01: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
That's politics.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:

The Lords work is bring down both Apc and pdp.

That is what wike is anointed to do. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by kingamaa(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
What goes around comes around.

History never forgets

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by countryman13: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kwanza:
Some people believe they are clever. Zone only party offices and not elective offices. That’s why we are having this problem now.

In 2018, we sat down and decided that our presidential ticket shook go to the North and that was why only Northerners contested but now, some people who think they own the party, founding fathers said there won’t be zoning, let the ’best’ candidate emerge. They jettisoned our party’s constitution. But I told them that this thing will cause crisis.

“I told the chairman that we are opposition party, not the ruling party. Therefore, we must do the convention right and fair so that we will not have this kind of situation that we can not resolve but nothing was not done to make sure that Wike die not win. They manipulated and manipulated.”

Nobody forced Ayu to say that if a person from North wins the party’s presidential ticket, he will resign. He said it by himself because he knows that that is the norm. That is how we do in PDP. Now he is attacking Wike.

“Apart from all that, Ayu is very, very corrupt. Let him come and tell me that he did not collect N1bn from Lagos. I challenge him to come and tell me if he didn’t collect it.”

You jettisoned our constitution at the presidential primaries on zoning but now referring to the same constitution over Ayu?

“If they say that the chairman should not resign to allow peace to reign, let him stay.”

“If in his conscience, Tambuwal thinks that what he did was right, it is okay but if he thinks otherwise, then let him do what’s he should do. I have moved on.”

Press: Your party constitution says that if an officer resigns another person from his zone will take over to complete his term. So, your excellency, if Ayu resigns another person from North will take over.

Wike: Look, if you catch a thief, he will say it’s because he has no money. Another thief will say he is jobless. There’s an excuse for every crime. So did the chairman not know the constitution before he said that he’ll resign if a Northerner wins our ticket. Where is the place of expediency?

“Who is Wike? You can do without me. It’s true but you can not do without me in Rivers state. You can not.”

“Since 1999, PDP has not won Yobe state yet they go about saying they will sanction me. How does a person who brought nothing to the table since 1999 sanction one whose state has been giving PDP votes?”

- Nyesom Wike
I love ds man solely because of his ganja's way of life. I think it's time Atiku is taught a lesson

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Tareq1105: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
fredoooooo:
;I'm not surprised, oloye otoge sàràkí is a traitor grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

It's a generational traits.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Babachukwu: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Why can’t people see reason in what this man is saying, southerners are being use and dump

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by bonnyhope: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pls tell us a new thing

Everyone knew about this

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Tonytonex(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Thats call politics. wike should stop crying it was a contest between many people and he lost wike suppose to have asked bukola saraki to step down for him and he If he agrees and work for him I dont think Atiku will be crying all over the place like this crying baby.wike problems is that he think he is that powerful and he is in total control of the party and everybody in the party because they allow him to be appointing and firing chairman wike should be man enough and leave pdp and stop embarrassing his ancestors all over the place
please, always read before commenting.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by uchvic(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
masinga07:
And so what? This guy should just shut up and let us hear word.

sorry o bros he's not going to shut up... una must hear word of God, time de come

8 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by platymus: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
I don't why some of you lack capacity for effective critical thinking and analysis.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by anonimi: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Naughtysex:
Atiku is reaping what he sow during 2014 general election

Just as Thiefnuibu will reap what he sowed in 2011

MANDIPUTIN:
Aminu Tambuwal, now Sokoto State governor, won the seat, against the preferred pick of his party, Mrs Mulikat Adeola Akande, from the South-West. Defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, then a fledging opposition, which had Akande and his soulmate, former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu, as front- line leaders, openly asked its elected members of the House of Representatives, mostly from the South-West, to work against their region and back Tambuwal from North-West.

The opposition party’s support carried Tambuwal through the contest against Akande, then ruling party’s favourite for the speakership seat.

In his book, Chief Akande revealed that former president then as incumbent, personally reached out to Tinubu, who is now believed to be nursing presidential aspiration in 2023 and himself, but couldn’t convince them.

He wrote, “President Jonathan, immediately after the meeting (with political parties), called Bola Tinubu aside into a lobby to broach the matter of ACN support for a choice of who would become the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“That same day, President[b] Jonathan talked to me on phone about the same matter. He disclosed that PDP had zoned the position to the South-West[/b] but that only one Muraina and another Mulika won elections on PDP ticket from the zone into the House of Representatives.

“I quickly reminded him that, as at (sic) that date in the United States of America, while the Democrats produced the Senate President, the Republicans (the opposition) produced the Speaker of the House of Representatives. I boasted that ACN was capable of suggesting to him ten names of members from the South West from among whom to choose if PDP would be magnanimous enough to practice democracy the way it was being practised in the USA, from where we imported our presidential system.

“He seemed pissed off and stopped the conversation,” he said.

In the era being referenced by the former national chairman of the defunct opposition party, the controlling party in each of the chambers of the Congress in the United States was in the majority, which wasn’t the case with ACN when the Ila-born politician was making his claim.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-we-foiled-jonathans-effort-to-make-mulika-adeola-speaker-akande-reveals/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway / FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.