Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike (35545 Views)

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu / Tribunal: Ganduje, Abba, Tambuwal, Aliyu Know Fate Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by fydence: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Nigerians as a whole decided to remove Jonathan from office due to his cluelessness not just those few persons. Wike should let go of that defeat. It pained him but he should get over it.
Oga go and seat down... People that know what they did are telling you..you dey make noise..

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by countryman13: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Even Jonathan has moved on and working for APC.

Next..
Move on and work for Labour Party (LP) because i can't weep again ooooo. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Maccar02: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike Na correct man
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by deeva2: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cantonese:

This is not bet9ja. We are talking serious issues of proper governance and not football betting.

Obi has nothing to offer, yet at your present age, he was way wealthy by decent means. He has nothing to offer, yet he covets the presidency of the country. Those who have nothing to offer rest in the homes.

Reasonable people are not voting on the basis of tribe or financial accumulation. They talk about nation building. They talk about how economies work. They talk about security and unification. Big shame and disgrace await those of you who vote for the wrong candidates. Further hardship and misery await those of you who vote for the wrong people.

Vote wisely.
Reasonable and sensible people are not voting base on empty promises and primitive analysis but on past achievements, legacies and feasible manifesto.

[b]Wise Nigerian won't vote a dullard obi to rule millions intelligent Nigeria.

Obi failed in all aspect of governance.

Obi, an IPOB sympathizer that promises security cannot walk freely in his own state that he governed for 8 years.

Obi that promised rapid development for Nigeria has no single track record or known achievements when he was a governor.

Obi that promised human development has no single human legacies or beneficiaries.

Obi that want to improve Nigeria education has certificate scandal even after spending 7 years to study to philosophy..

You can keep deceiving yourself until Feb 2023..Even sniper won't safe you..

Tinubu is your next president so start leaving with the reality.

Mr Naanu's CNN interview, numerous fake figures, fake certificate and lack of track record simply exposed your scamobi inability to rule Nigeria.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Saao(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kwanza:
We were aware Atiku will pick Okowa - Nyesom Wike

Okowa was the only SS Gov that didn't pick form for any other post: Senate, anything....

“That he (Atiku) was going to run with Okowa. That Okowa supported him. We were all aware. It is not that we didn’t see.

Take for instance the United States of America, (Joe) Biden ran and the current vice president of America, Kamala Harris, gave Biden serious problem.

When they wanted to pick the Vice President, Biden said this woman gave me serious problem, I cannot pick this woman, but those in Biden’s camp, who meant well for him told him,

‘If you want to win this election, you must pick Kamala Harris.’ And look at the support (for Biden) today.

“The problem with some of our leaders is that there are so many rent-seekers around them. They (rent-seekers) have not been in power for years.

So they are all looking for how to bounce back. They are people who have no value to add.”

“Pikin wey say hin mother no go sleep, hin go sleep? PDP know what I will do.”

“Ayu wants to be Secretary to the Government of the Federation. They have shared all the offices.”

- Nyesom Wike

I dare PDP to suspend me - Nyesom Wike

Babajide Otitoju: the PDP is mulling to suspend you from the Party.

Wike: “No problem. Look at the wahala you (PDP) are already carrying. They should go ahead. What do you think is my job here?

My job is not only to do projects oh. I’m not saying I’m bigger than the party but those who ran away from the party cannot suspend me from the party.

“I beg them. Today, today, they should call NEC and say ‘Governor Wike, you are hereby suspended from the party’

Anything you see, you take it. I’m not two-faced. They know what I will do.”
I like this guy tell. Bold and fearless. I like the fact that he is showing atiku class.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Aguiyimba(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
ogascomax:
I stand with Wike today that Ayu has to go. However people need to realized that Jonathan did the same thing that Atiku is doing now. In 2011 after Yah' Adua's death power was to go to the North but Jonathan seized it and did same in 2014 that he eventually lost the election in 2015 so let us not act as though this is the first time it's happening. The North was cheated then so if the North has insisted that it wasn't zoned and it should be left opened then it is also a fair request. Right now the North has presidential candidate so the chairman has to come from the South for balance.
Ayu must resign.
I stand with PDP and with Wike decision.

Was he not the vice president?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Buckeyemedia1: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kwanza:
“Tambuwal was allowed to come back and address the convention the second time which is not right. He did not only say he has withdrawn but that all his supporters should vote for Atiku. If not that because of our love for the party, everything would have scattered that night but we don’t want our opponents to think that we are not serious. And then Ayu went to Tambuwal’s house and called him hero for stepping down for Atiku.”

“A whole party chairman was calling governors that if Wike wins, he will resign. Bala Moh’d was there. Tambuwal was there. This is a national chairman that was supposed to be the umpire. Some retired generals were involved. Meetings upon meetings. That was why we started the convention late.”

“I didn’t contest so I can become a vice presidential candidate, I am not like others who were not serious and bought senatorial form alongside presidential form and that’s why when Tinubu offered me senate slot, I didn’t go for it.’’

- Nyesom Wike
Please Wike get out, Useless Wailer others should be sorry for you selfish idiot?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by oladipupo38880: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by moorenic(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kwanza:
“Tambuwal was allowed to come back and address the convention the second time which is not right. He did not only say he has withdrawn but that all his supporters should vote for Atiku. If not that because of our love for the party, everything would have scattered that night but we don’t want our opponents to think that we are not serious. And then Ayu went to Tambuwal’s house and called him hero for stepping down for Atiku.”

“A whole party chairman was calling governors that if Wike wins, he will resign. Bala Moh’d was there. Tambuwal was there. This is a national chairman that was supposed to be the umpire. Some retired generals were involved. Meetings upon meetings. That was why we started the convention late.”

“I didn’t contest so I can become a vice presidential candidate, I am not like others who were not serious and bought senatorial form alongside presidential form and that’s why when Tinubu offered me senate slot, I didn’t go for it.’’

- Nyesom Wike
That shouldn't have been allowed on a fair ground. It was just about Interest rehearsed and hatched that night. I saw dramas coming that very night but never envisaged it gonna be this big!
More is coming if you care to know.
Otedola era in Lagos State on my mind....
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by peculiar2233: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Wike is politically killing himself but he’s doing the lord’s work for big daddy Tinubu �
Keep deceiving yourself
Mu mu
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Cantonese: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
deeva2:

Reasonable and sensible people are not voting base on empty promises and primitive analysis but on past achievements, legacies and feasible manifesto.

[b]Wise Nigerian won't vote a dullard obi to rule millions intelligent Nigeria.

Obi failed in all aspect of governance.

Obi, an IPOB sympathizer that promises security cannot walk freely in his own state that he governed for 8 years.

Obi that promised rapid development for Nigeria has no single track record or known achievements when he was a governor.

Obi that promised human development has no single human legacies or beneficiaries.

Obi that want to improve Nigeria education has certificate scandal even after spending 7 years to study to philosophy..

You can keep deceiving yourself until Feb 2023..Even sniper won't safe you..

Tinubu is your next president so start leaving with the reality.

Mr Naanu's CNN interview, numerous fake figures, fake certificate and lack of track record simply exposed your scamobi inability to rule Nigeria.[/b]

Chai. Do you live in a cave? Have you ever ventured out of your small enclave? You talk like someone who has completely lost touch with reality.

“ Reasonable and sensible people are not voting base on empty promises and primitive analysis but on past achievements, legacies and feasible manifesto”.

Well stated. Do not forget also that they have chosen to vote for prudent financial management, sound economic analysis, not built on the fake promises that have kept Nigerians in bondage, misery and sorrow since 2015.

I wonder how some of you have survived the economic onslaught that you unleashed with your support for APC since 2015. How do you shamelessly queue behind your oppressors? Maybe you have not noted the amount of people who have committed suicide in this nation since 2015 because of the afflictions imposed by the APC, established and fully entrenched by BAT. Maybe you have not heard that just less than two weeks ago a lecturer committed suicide because he could not meet up with his family responsibilities. APC happened to him with ASUU.

You did not live in the state governed by Obi and so unfortunately, all you can say are simply in the realm of hear say.

I do not need to bore you by reminding you of the already known promises of BAT and APC to provide jobs for youths; pay jobless youths salaries; improve electricity and security, etc. Which of them were delivered? You all fell for the trap.

BAT is not a terrorist sympathizer and yet in all the murders and destructions committed against his people, he shut his mouth.

Baba emi lo kan has distanced himself from the monumental failure imposed on Nigeria by himself and arrogantly claims it is his turn. Is it that you lot do not want the scales to fall of your eyes? Is it that you were so bewitched and have not seen how you have become second rate citizens in your own country?

You all claimed that Obi’s degree was a third class. Now you have changed the narrative. He spent seven years in the university, yet he graduated. Didn’t he? Where have you thrown his other qualifications? Your ancestor cannot show evidence of class mates and history of his growing up. Aside from his claim in Chicago, which other documents has he ever presented? They are all shrouded in mystery, yet you queue behind him blindly.

“Primitive analysis”, yet they are correct. Can emi lo kan give you simple analysis of serious economic challenges confidently like Obi? No he cannot. The reason is that he is a major part of the challenges.

Once again, be informed that the basis of choosing Obi over others are found in trust and confidence to deliver. Reasonable people are tired of the old brigade of liars and deceivers and habitual crooks.

If you vote wrongly in 2023, ensure that you do not enter into a loving embrace with the nearest transformer around you to quickly end the tears or cries that will follow.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Preciousgift90: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
It's well, wike you're saying the truth, but you forgot to tell us how you opposed zoning the ticket to the South East insisting it must be thrown open to the South until everything scattered both the zoning committee that finally the ticket was thrown open. Pls Free Tambuwal, he chose to support his northern brotherAtiku but you chose to hurl
Slurs on Obi your southern brother. Pls accept the loss with the spirit of sportsmanship and move on, Such is life
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Nwabueze22: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Whether the animals in the Zoo called nigeria like it or not Biafra must surely be restored soon.God bless the land of Biafra
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by masinga07(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Phcmayor:

You are not the only mad person on nairaland
Yes your miserable daddy is inclusive.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Owologbo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Thats call politics. wike should stop crying it was a contest between many people and he lost wike suppose to have asked bukola saraki to step down for him and he If he agrees and work for him I dont think Atiku will be crying all over the place like this crying baby.wike problems is that he think he is that powerful and he is in total control of the party and everybody in the party because they allow him to be appointing and firing chairman wike should be man enough and leave pdp and stop embarrassing his ancestors all over the place

To me, it's a pay back time from the SS for Atiku and his gangs action against our own in 2014.
We have Obi to support.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Owologbo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Nigerians as a whole decided to remove Jonathan from office due to his cluelessness not just those few persons. Wike should let go of that defeat. It pained him but he should get over it.
clueless Nigerians you mean.
Because reasonable Nigerians didn't vote for the crap in aso rock.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by EgusiShankly: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nchenches:
You have destroyed PDP, unknown to you, perhaps, through your jumping into the presidential race for the umpteenth time, purposely this time to exclude the possibility for a southerner to succeed President Buhari.
Your northern region has presided over Nigeria for more than 40 years since 1960. You don't seem to see that fact. Three regions formed Nigeria in 1960.
North
West
Mid-West
East
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Justinpm(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

Lack of information
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by hobat4cash(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
ManOfSon:
Very good. What goes around is too stubborn to just simply disappear. It usually comes around. So, they did it to Jonathan in 2014 and Wike blinked an eye and stood with them because it wasn't done to him (Wike) personally. He hung around with them and is only wailing now because the same people that did it to Jonathan have now also done it to him personally. How selfish of Mr. Wike? He should just enjoy his breakfast. Afterall it's still bad manners to speak ( let alone complain) while eating.

Some of you guys just make comments without research, are you aware that at that period, Woke was fighting to become the governor of Rivers State? So when did he have chance and time to collude with anyone?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Oyiboman69: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Ruggedniggaone post=116938411]Thats call politics. wike should stop crying it was a contest between many people and he lost wike suppose to have asked bukola saraki to step down for him and he If he agrees and work for him I dont think Atiku will be crying all over the place like this crying baby.wike problems is that he think he is that powerful and he is in total control of the party and everybody in the party because they allow him to be appointing and firing chairman wike should be man enough and leave pdp and stop embarrassing his ancestors all over the place [/quote]for saraki,atiku,and tambuwal who has been abandoning the party?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by ManOfSon: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
hobat4cash:

Some of you guys just make comments without research, are you aware that at that period, Woke was fighting to become the governor of Rivers State? So when did he have chance and time to collude with anyone?

It's not my fault. Comprehension seems to be hard for some of you these days. Where exactly did I use the word 'collude'?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by uchvic(m): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2022
anonimi:

Word of God from the mouth of a crooked politician rogue?
Is your god so cheap and demonic?
How has Wike improved government services, utilities, etc since 2015 with all the revenue at his disposal by employing government workers EVERY year

e no concern me.. More update de come from wike d wicked producer
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by deeva2: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Cantonese:

Chai. Do you live in a cave? Have you ever ventured out of your small enclave? You talk like someone who has completely lost touch with reality.

“ Reasonable and sensible people are not voting base on empty promises and primitive analysis but on past achievements, legacies and feasible manifesto”.

Well stated. Do not forget also that they have chosen to vote for prudent financial management, sound economic analysis, not built on the fake promises that have kept Nigerians in bondage, misery and sorrow since 2015.

I wonder how some of you have survived the economic onslaught that you unleashed with your support for APC since 2015. How do you shamelessly queue behind your oppressors? Maybe you have not noted the amount of people who have committed suicide in this nation since 2015 because of the afflictions imposed by the APC, established and fully entrenched by BAT. Maybe you have not heard that just less than two weeks ago a lecturer committed suicide because he could not meet up with his family responsibilities. APC happened to him with ASUU.

You did not live in the state governed by Obi and so unfortunately, all you can say are simply in the realm of hear say.

I do not need to bore you by reminding you of the already known promises of BAT and APC to provide jobs for youths; pay jobless youths salaries; improve electricity and security, etc. Which of them were delivered? You all fell for the trap.

BAT is not a terrorist sympathizer and yet in all the murders and destructions committed against his people, he shut his mouth.

Baba emi lo kan has distanced himself from the monumental failure imposed on Nigeria by himself and arrogantly claims it is his turn. Is it that you lot do not want the scales to fall of your eyes? Is it that you were so bewitched and have not seen how you have become second rate citizens in your own country?

You all claimed that Obi’s degree was a third class. Now you have changed the narrative. He spent seven years in the university, yet he graduated. Didn’t he? Where have you thrown his other qualifications? Your ancestor cannot show evidence of class mates and history of his growing up. Aside from his claim in Chicago, which other documents has he ever presented? They are all shrouded in mystery, yet you queue behind him blindly.

“Primitive analysis”, yet they are correct. Can emi lo kan give you simple analysis of serious economic challenges confidently like Obi? No he cannot. The reason is that he is a major part of the challenges.

Once again, be informed that the basis of choosing Obi over others are found in trust and confidence to deliver. Reasonable people are tired of the old brigade of liars and deceivers and habitual crooks.

If you vote wrongly in 2023, ensure that you do not enter into a loving embrace with the nearest transformer around you to quickly end the tears or cries that will follow.

You lack content.

Obi only quotes fake figure not analysis economic.

CNN exposed his inexperience and inability.

He is no different from SDP, AAC, ADP and APGA candidates with no good legacies, experience and notable achievements in governance.

His certificate scandal just exposed his lack of integrity and truth.. Have you ever asked yourself why your crook obi submitted only cut and join GCE.

obi is just overrated by you and other delusional online followers..

obi who claimed to turned Anambra into Dubai is leaving in TINUBU Lagos.. That's the beginning of his failure.

Reality will soon be dawn on you when INEC finally declare TINUBU the elected president of Nigeria.

I would remind you when you come here to cry that the election was rigged.

VOTE WISELY.
VOTE TINUBU/SHETTIMA.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by hobat4cash(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2022
ManOfSon:

It's not my fault. Comprehension seems to be hard for some of you these days. Where exactly did I use the word 'collude'?

Now who has the comprehension problem? undecided
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Phcmayor(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
masinga07:

Yes your miserable daddy is inclusive.
Yes even your insane parents in included fool
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by syntekelite(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kwanza:

- Nyesom Wike

Pdp Jonathan's biggest problem during his tenure..very divisive party... reason jonathan isnt involved in the party activities anymore he knows the people who betrayed him.... imagine if obi or wike had been allowed to slug it out... But of course atiku the murder sympathiser must rule..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH / NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund / Senators Bamidele, Adeola, Adeyemo, Abiru, Others Visit Bola Tinubu In London

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.