Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike (35544 Views)

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu / Tribunal: Ganduje, Abba, Tambuwal, Aliyu Know Fate Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
tamdun:

If wike can't be trusted, what then will you call Tambuwal, atiku and ayu? These people worked against pdp that provides shelter for them today
Didn't Tiffnubu betray Ribadu for Jonathan?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by DIMGUY(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=ogascomax post=116939209]I stand with Wike today that Ayu has to go. However people need to realized that Jonathan did the same thing that Atiku is doing now. In 2011 after Yah' Adua's death power was to go to the North but Jonathan seized it and did same in 2014 that he eventually lost the election in 2015 so let us not act as though this is the first time it's happening. The North was cheated then so if the North has insisted that it wasn't zoned and it should be left opened then it is also a fair request. Right now the North has presidential candidate so the chairman has to come from the South for balance. 2015 power was to go to the north, how?
Ayu must resign.
I stand with PDP and with Wike decision.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
ipobarethieves:
wink no.He is doing NICE and GOOD JOB. U go FEAR NORTHERN politicians
You are still afraid... Lol
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Nchenches: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
lereinter:

Least corrupt, lolzzzzz

obi former PDP, datti former CPC, apc. Cpc is the inner cacus of buhari

All the votes obi will get will never make him president but surely it would affect PDP, that apc would have won.

Continue riding on fools back

You rather ride on a fool's back by thinking that SW votes alone shall make most corrupt, old and sickly Tinubu with no O'Level Secondary school certificate, to win presidential election in 2023.
The SS, SE and Middle belt as well as reasonable Yorubas and northerners, will vote Peter Obi, but not Tinubu. The far north shall vote Atiku mostly.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobicove:

Is it not better to have Tinubu as president than to allow the north do 16 years in Aso Rock?!
That criminal ancestor can only rule you and your household not Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by djon78(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Benji84:
Some people may call it a revenge mission against Atiku and others but for me i don't think so.
Is just the selfish interest and sidelining of other parties members that Atiku and his allies are planning.

From all indications, As a concern PDP member, Atiku will not mean well for this country particularly the southern part of the
country. Infact he may do worst than PMB.
I therefore call on all pdp faithfull IN THE SOUTH to withdraw their supports and vote for Tinubu/Obi(a southerner) regardless of muslim-muslim ticket if nothing changes in the current pdp crises.
THE DEVIL I KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL I DON'T KNOW.
Power must come to the south same Fight against GEJ in 2014/2015.

This not about Wike again is about the Interest of the south.

What you said is true

Instead of Atiku become president let either Tinubu or Obi from the South become it

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by duality(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Naughtysex:
Atiku is reaping what he sow during 2014 general election

Gbam! Let him come and win the southern states let's see.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

It's a generational traits.
Remove the s from the traits. Too much agbado and cassava eating.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by duality(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
djon78:

What you said is true

Instead of Atiku become president let either Tinubu or Obi from the South become it

Sorry, MM ticket won't fly. It has to be Obi.

But I know you won't see it that way but that what will happen.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by djon78(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
duality:

Sorry, MM ticket won't fly. It has to be Obi.

But I know you won't see it that way but that what will happen.

Obi is not sure. Tinubu has still chance

I was rooting voting for Obi
But I might vote for Tinubu

Let me just watch things out first

And I am from South East

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
spy24:
Okowa fall hand no be small

Wike has a point but the blame lies with us southerners the disunity is costing us a lot more than we realize
If it was zoned to the south and micro zoned to the south east, would Wike accept that?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by duality(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I know it is in the nature of Tinubu supporters to be intelligent by the halves, if you read further you will see where he said Tinubu offered him senatorial seat under APC, he REFUSED.

I know everybody is working for Tinubu, even Atiku and Obi, by next year all of them will resign and give Tinubu free way.... Fooools dreams smiley

Sometimes, I wonder how they think. Such brazen foolishness. Who is going to Vote Tinubu or Atiku.

They are playing mind games on themselves because they want to rig.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
countryman13:

My brother, he's eaten his cake and trying to have it bdk contrary to the law of nature. It's not going to be possible now because i wept for GEJ then when they all back out
Even Jonathan has moved on and working for APC.

Next..
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by djon78(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobicove:

Is it not better to have Tinubu as president than to allow the north do 16 years in Aso Rock?!

That has been my recent calculation

Better Tinubu than Northerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by deeva2: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Carry your retired leg to old people's home abeg.

Enough .......................

Your Lamba obi with fake results has nothing to offer Nigeria.

Big shame and disgrace await you next year Feb..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by jamace(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike should remain in PDP but work for Peter Obi. It is the turn of the South to be in the presidency.

South should not allow itself to be cheated by the North again.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by duality(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
djon78:

Obi is not sure. Tinubu has still chance

I was rooting voting for Obi
But I might vote for Tinubu

Let me just watch things out first

And I am from South East

I'm not from the SE but will vote Obi. Almost everyone I know around me, will vote Obi.

Unless with rigging, Tinubu has no chance and he knows it.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by djon78(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
duality:

I'm not from the SE but will vote Obi. Almost everyone I know around me, will vote Obi.

Unless with rigging, Tinubu has no chance and he knows it.

Ok oo we will see

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Okwyjesus(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
deeva2:

I have UNN certificate and Obi certificate is much in order. If you are not comfortable. Go to court.

Meanwhile, how much are you paid to support that retired leg.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Papichulostunne(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
ogascomax:
In 2011 after Yah' Adua's death power was to go to the North but Jonathan seized it and did same in 2014 that he eventually lost the election in 2015 so let us not act as though this is the first time it's happening.

I dont understand you? He seized it how? Was he suppose to stepdown as Vice-president because his principal died? And he contested again yes and won. The north counted that one for south that was why during the 2019 election no southerner bothered to contest for the position.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by deeva2: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I have UNN certificate and Obi certificate is much in order. If you are not comfortable. Go to court.

Meanwhile, how much are you paid to support that retired leg.

In 7 subjects, 4 F9s, 2 Ps and managed to get 1 C5 �.

Obi na "cupion" lace
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Cantonese: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
“ Apart from all that, Ayu is very, very corrupt. Let him come and tell me that he did not collect N1bn from Lagos. I challenge him to come and tell me if he didn’t collect it.”

Did someone read that part of Ayu collecting N1b from Lagos?

I challenge Ayu to sue Wike for defamation of this claim is not right.

On the other hand, if Ayu does not sue, the authorities must take up the matter, check who paid the said N1b in Lagos and for what purpose.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Kingnelson9: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jlow2:
He refused zoning and agreed it should be thrown open because he saw obi as a threat if zoned to the South, he perfected his plan to clinch the ticket if not the betrayal of tambuwal, wike will lose out either way after 2023 he will become irrelevant, I give it to him for keeping pdp afloat after 2019 election, when even atiku relocated to dubai, wike used rivers resources to keep pdp afloat, it could not have been this bad if he left second us.

You made the best comment here.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Cantonese: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
deeva2:

This is not bet9ja. We are talking serious issues of proper governance and not football betting.

Obi has nothing to offer, yet at your present age, he was way wealthy by decent means. He has nothing to offer, yet he covets the presidency of the country. Those who have nothing to offer rest in the homes.

Reasonable people are not voting on the basis of tribe or financial accumulation. They talk about nation building. They talk about how economies work. They talk about security and unification. Big shame and disgrace await those of you who vote for the wrong candidates. Further hardship and misery await those of you who vote for the wrong people.

Vote wisely.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Phcmayor(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
masinga07:
And so what? This guy should just shut up and let us hear word.

You are not the only mad person on nairaland
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by MrUchenna1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
WHAT GOES AROUND BOUNCE BACK STYLISTLY
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Jlow2: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
dheilaw1:
this one na fool. Obi was never a threat to anyone in pdp, or is it not the same Obi that couldn't win for pdp candidate in his state? Your lots just open your stinky mouth and say nonsense, no sense upstairs....
thank you, but you can still make your point without insult, you must not tell everyone on social media space where you come from, at the mention of anything good about obi it makes you people angry, frustrated and nervous, if you have not grown to the level of making contributions to conversations with out insults then you can go to the motor park

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by GistFullGround: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Wike is politically killing himself but he’s doing the lord’s work for big daddy Tinubu �

The Northern elites are really killing this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Gold2882: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Yes Rivers will vote Tinubu and his APC Muslim- Muslim ticket
Tinubu was among the people who work against Jonathan.So no vote for lakon in rivers
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by dannykares: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Who said River state or south south doesn't v wat to take?? If Atiku doesn't act fast listening to those who doesn't luv PDP then stand to lose election, Goodluck got same treatment from Amachi himself so River state represent de whole south south u all thinking PDP cn win without River state
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by lereinter(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nchenches:

You rather ride on a fool's back by thinking that SW votes alone shall make most corrupt, old and sickly Tinubu with no O'Level Secondary school certificate, to win presidential election in 2023.
The SS, SE and Middle belt as well as reasonable Yorubas and northerners, will vote Peter Obi, but not Tinubu. The far north shall vote Atiku mostly.

Sey buhari get certificate, Sey buhari no sick

Let's keep watching
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Gold2882:
Tinubu was among the people who work against Jonathan.So no vote for lakon in rivers

Urchings are begging for Rivers votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. / Solomon Dalung At The 2016 Tarok Carnival (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.