Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike (35540 Views)

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu / Tribunal: Ganduje, Abba, Tambuwal, Aliyu Know Fate Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by WhizdomXX(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
toneroforever:

If only the middle beltans will open their eyes and give protest votes against pdp.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Norwichsailor(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Somebody should tell Wike that, even if he had secured the ticket, north wouldn't still vote him. The earlier he supports obi the better. I don't see the north voting Tinubu also. Their antecedents have shown. Their antecedents have shown. Obasanjo would have lost the 2nd term, had he neglected south as he did in 1999. Obi is more popular in the north than tinubu with the combination of baba ahmed. I have my reasons for supporting him. Worst case, voting results would end up like that of 2011. They'd still protest, people should please note.

The core north's elites are the Nigeria's problems. Their youths are becoming emancipated gradually.
Obi more popular in the North than tinubu?
Sometimes try to come off whatever you're smoking. Speaking strictly on popularity its wistful thinking to say obi is more popular in the North than tinubu.
Majority are not on social media
One might ask where obi was in 2015 and 2019 in Northern Nigeria when tinubu was supporting his governorship candidate's and other elective positions.
Feb23 will drive some people to suicide
In the south majority of us do our mind
You're talking about northern Nigeria where the masses follow where their political and religious elders swing to majority of whom ally with asiwaju.
Tell me atiku or kwakwanso I'll be worried but obi vs tinubu In the north one on one?
Before 12pm the election would have been over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by deeva2: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
My intention is to develop this country, bring prosperity; and I have better qualification, better track record, better exposure and better vision than any of my mates.”

- Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by EngrKemp: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jlow2:
He refused zoning and agreed it should be thrown open because he saw obi as a threat if zoned to the South, he perfected his plan to clinch the ticket if not the betrayal of tambuwal, wike will lose out either way after 2023 he will become irrelevant, I give it to him for keeping pdp afloat after 2019 election, when even atiku relocated to dubai, wike used rivers resources to keep pdp afloat, it could not have been this bad if he left second us.
Obi was never a threwt to Wike.
PDP zones btw north and south

Obi left on his own which is better for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by WhizdomXX(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Senator Ayu should do the Needful so the umbrella will not scatter, campaign will start next week.

Asaba is Obidient, of what effect is an umbrella to stop a moving train?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by masinga07(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
TrackerXL:
He should shut up so lunatic like your Igbo father can talk.

Your father is not only lunatic but crazy and idiot. Omo ale jatijati.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Eriokanmi: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Obi more popular in the North than tinubu?
Sometimes try to come off whatever you're smoking. Speaking strictly on popularity its wistful thinking to say obi is more popular in the North than tinubu.
Majority are not on social media
One might ask where obi was in 2015 and 2019 in Northern Nigeria when tinubu was supporting his governorship candidate's and other elective positions.
Feb23 will drive some people to suicide
There's no need to argue or rain insults. I've said it before and am saying it again. Buhari would be the only president apc would produce. The reason he won so massively in the north and our region was because of the natural love they had for him, not because he's in the apc. I also voted him in 2015. They've always voted him that way, even when in the opposition. Answer me, does tinubu command so much respect among them in the north today? When did you see northern clerics mock buhari like they're doing tinubu now?

The wave of defection of apc members to the pdp recently is worrisome. Pa awo was even far more popular and respected in the north in his generation. At the eleventh hour, they still betrayed him and voted a college teacher whom they brought from no where instead. I dwell in realities guy. This isn't about raining insults. This is the same region tinubu was banking on oo.. We shall see ok?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Bigkoko: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
God has finally answered the prayers of Nigerians!

If you do not see the Hand of God on this, may you be blind forever!

First, the ruling party despite the presence of sane & healthy men like star boy (Osinbanjo), the lion of Ubima (Amaechi), Mr PROJECT of South East (Umahi) & techno star of the East (Ogbonnaya)...decided to give it's flag to a sick, sleeping vegetable (Tinuba) and a KNOWN Boko Haram advocate (Shettimen),

and secondly, the other strong contenders of PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE; Atiku & Wike are fighting to finish! Pure war of Attrition! Both have enough war chest to destroy themselves! I hope they do! With Wike off course, winning. One; Wike have the moral, physical, intellectual & Spiritual justifications to edge a win on the raging the battle; Mr Project of Rivers State. He can lay claims to a win because, while the political harlot was roaming everywhere except off course Nigeria, to take simple responsibility of his kinsman Buhari whom he supported in 2015 to power, Mr Wike was building & encouraging the Party whom the harlot left behind. Does Atiku have any shame at all? Honestly i doubt if he does! A man who can dishonor a dead poor victim of hate crime has no shame at all. What a pitiable, creepy old grandpa! INSTEAD i will have this kind of father or grandpa, may i have none, and instead i will be this kind, may i not be!

My prayer is that, Ayu should remain adamant. He is the party chair. Don't resign. Wike should keep on insisting on sack of Ayu. Atiku should go to his village in Dubai ! Tinubu should keep pooing on himself & off course sleeping on meetings. Shetti & the Boko boys should keep releasing the photos of the sleeping vegetable. And finally the election should be between Mr Peter Obi; our incoming President in 2023 & a defeated & humiliated boko haram apologist; shetiman

Kwanza:
“Tambuwal was allowed to come back and address the convention the second time which is not right. He did not only say he has withdrawn but that all his supporters should vote for Atiku. If not that because of our love for the party, everything would have scattered that night but we don’t want our opponents to think that we are not serious. And then Ayu went to Tambuwal’s house and called him hero for stepping down for Atiku.”

“A whole party chairman was calling governors that if Wike wins, he will resign. Bala Moh’d was there. Tambuwal was there. This is a national chairman that was supposed to be the umpire. Some retired generals were involved. Meetings upon meetings. That was why we started the convention late.”

“I didn’t contest so I can become a vice presidential candidate, I am not like others who were not serious and bought senatorial form alongside presidential form and that’s why when Tinubu offered me senate slot, I didn’t go for it.’’

- Nyesom Wike
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Any body from the south who votes pdp in this forthcoming election is and will remain a compound fool.
any christian who votes muslim muslim tickeket of the apc is and would remain a No-good traitor/vagabond

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by sureEbh: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Wike is politically killing himself but he’s doing the lord’s work for big daddy Tinubu �

Shall a man die twice? A man dies once. He has been a local government chairman, chief of staff to a sitting governor, minister of state for education, minister of education, and then governor. What's more to gain? He must not be a president to speak the truth. So, forget that idea of killing his political career. Nigerians kept quiet for too long and the reason Nigeria is the way it is. Can you imagine ASUU is on strike for over 7 months and no one is speaking sensitive about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by yankison(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
EngrKemp:

I stand with Wike... Some northerners don't mean well for the development of Nigeria,they r only interested in having power yet do nothing for the development of the country and unity .
Why would they v different constitution and mindset towards the south?
Ethnicity and tribalism and religious is there Hallmark ..shame..
Wike is right ....
Tambuwal has always betrayed southern leaders who v even helped him climb to top ...just like atiku... Why will they v this mentality that they must lead?
Ur region comes last In every national exams yet u want to lead people that r obviously more intelligent than u do yet these people as well read n enlightened as they south is they r saying ok let everyone of us be fair to each other with 8 years north n 8years south Which is in the constitution if the party oo n agreement yet u somehow feel u need to hold onto power that is he south should go to hell even when the north v so much messed up the country... From military rule n now this repressive regime.
The thing is , what does some of these northern leaders want?
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands..
Truth is with these dirty betrayal politics they north keep pushing, the danger is that they r putting themselves in a position of danger because at the moment ,no south region now trust them ... No middle belt region now trust then...
The danger is that the next stage , all those region who don't trust them will now work against them together, isolete then in the future and there is nothing they can say to change it because they v been given every time and periods to come to term with fairness and equity in dealing with the south but they v arrogantly rejected it...
So when the south eventually stand and say no ,the middle belt will stand with the south and this is exactly what is happening..

I stand with Wike...

After all Niger delta oil n gas gives Nigeria over 80% revenue.. that is , Niger delta money is feeding Nigeria..

What v they done for the people they r uselessing their money.

Niger delta is the most unfortunate region in the world .
Imagine having all the God given wealth to live as royalty n never to work n beg for food only for some people in the name of politics coming to steal all the money and wealth and pollute ur land and make u feel empty ,useless and poor...
UN where una dey sef?

God bless you bro , you took everything out of my mind ..I just wonder what the southerners pushing for Atiku have in their Skull I don’t think they are normal people …Buhari spent 8yrs and Atiku want to spend another 8yrs …I haven’t felt the Govt in the last 7yrs here in the south .
I need a Visa!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by vengertime: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Wike is politically killing himself but he’s doing the lord’s work for big daddy Tinubu �

Tinubu wey dey fall and shake everywhere? grin grin grin

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Okwyjesus(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Yes Rivers will vote Tinubu and his APC Muslim- Muslim ticket

Funny people. This Rivers am typing from. If there is any Tinubu fans here maybe one or two Yoruba muslems. But he wont get up to 20% vote here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Okwyjesus(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
deeva2:
My intention is to develop this country, bring prosperity; and I have better qualification, better track record, better exposure and better vision than any of my mates.”

- Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Carry your retired leg to old people's home abeg.

Enough .......................
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by TheAlchemist: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Gladly I see no easy way out for the mess Atiku has plunged PDP.. Atiku's moral must be quite low.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by dheilaw1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jlow2:
He refused zoning and agreed it should be thrown open because he saw obi as a threat if zoned to the South, he perfected his plan to clinch the ticket if not the betrayal of tambuwal, wike will lose out either way after 2023 he will become irrelevant, I give it to him for keeping pdp afloat after 2019 election, when even atiku relocated to dubai, wike used rivers resources to keep pdp afloat, it could not have been this bad if he left second us.
this one na fool. Obi was never a threat to anyone in pdp, or is it not the same Obi that couldn't win for pdp candidate in his state? Your lots just open your stinky mouth and say nonsense, no sense upstairs....

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Determinedbobo: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=AsomughaChuks05 post=116939178]Nigerians as a whole decided to remove Jonathan from office due to his cluelessness not just those few persons. Wike should let go of that defeat. It pained him but he should get over it.[Go and sit down,if Jonathan was clueless, how has the current one improved your miserable life
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Cmanforall: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Naughtysex:
Atiku is reaping what he sow during 2014 general election
Wike may not campaign for anybody, nor will he ask his supporters to vote anyone.
I feel Rivers state election for Presidency will be free and fair.

Note Amaechi is not coming out boldly in support of Tinubu
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by rolams(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
This idiot will spoil PDP hope in the south and want to reclaim power again after the election must have gone in other candidate's favour.

PDP may not exist again with the way Wike is behaving now.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Prosper91(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike my man
The North thinks they can manipulate everything and they feel the South is irrelevant in the scheme of things.I support Wike for standing for the interest of the South.
Make God punish my foolish governor for betraying the South.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by foreshore(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Coolgent(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Effect of excess alcohol intake
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Olugboye226(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Taking critical look into this crisis. I think Wke's is right to some extent enough..

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Bryanfaisal: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is fighting for all southerners but we tend to always shy away from the truth and what's rightfully ours. If we have 5 people who can act like wike from the south South or south-east, presidency would surely be ours and we won't be marginalized. The southerners really have to brace up cos the northerners are very United when it comes to political affairs. Let's all let go of sentiments and fight for what's our right for ones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by anonimi: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
TrackerXL:
Wike as done beta than all your Igbo governor from 1999 till date.

Is that why every Rivers state child is in school with enough teachers employed by Wike every year since 2015? And why every building has water

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by Chiboto414: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Atiku and ayu causing this huge problem for PDP...wicked woke you are the real man with balls..carry on we dey ur back

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike by nesphil(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Even the GEJ that they did that to must have forgiven by now and let go,
but you're here keeping malice as if you were the one that they did that to.

in politics they say, "there's no permanent friend, and no permanent enemy",
So why are you keeping malice that may eventually consume your party.

When Uche Secondus was there,
it was the same you who fought that your brother, and forced him to resign,
here you are at it again
grin grin grin

You said you are not a second class citizen,
they carry VP slot give another person, and you started to fight.
grin grin grin

Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-atiku-saraki-tambuwal-aliyu-others-rebuffed-jonathans-pleas-in-2014-wike/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1663926623

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many / Armed Security Operatives Block #EndSARSMemorial Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.