Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry (16140 Views)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by mgzee(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
thats her own wahala o, tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Temi231(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
just passing, next
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Mallow: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
She should get married and stop these excuses.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by fredoooooo: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2011
wetin be una own sef , na her life she live it they way she want ,

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by enquireuni(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
abeg leave her alone its her cup of tea so many who want to marry dont even ve who to marry then so Gene can have children out of wedlock it is her choice!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by kunlaxo: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
Guys these kind of ladies(Genevieve) are no go area, every good man who wants a good home should please take their mind off her, as she rightly said, she is often bored, and their is no marriage that is not filled with boredom.Please be aware and informed that these sets of ladies will not submits to husband or endures the  breast feeding perriod of child birth in marriages (fear of slagging of breast) hence their children could be *slowpoke*, and as a matter of fact , no matter how handsome and wealthy u are as a man U CAN NEVER SATISFY HER IN ANYTHING, so let her be as she said, she is possessed with the demons of singleness and dating/romancing for the rest of her lives and she will always love dating Rich guys who will use and drop her /eat and run  while her remains(old cargo) will be manage by the next generation.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by mcelisus: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2011
Nwaanyi mara mma ma nwee ajo omume, a ga-alu ya alu; nwaanyi joro njo ma nwee ezi omume, a ga-alukwa ya alu; nwunye mmadu ka ha ga-abu; ma nwaanyi joro njo nwe ajo omume anaghi ebi be di.
[A beautiful woman with bad character is marriageable; an ugly woman with good character is also marriageable -- they will both be wives; but an ugly woman with bad character does not live in a husband's house.]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by TeeJay6(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
kunlaxo:

Guys these kind of ladies(Genevieve) are no go area, every good man who wants a good home should please take their mind off her, as she rightly said, she is often bored, and their is no marriage that is not filled with boredom.Please be aware and informed that these sets of ladies will not submits to husband or endures the bosom feeding perriod of child birth in marriages (fear of slagging of bosom) hence their children could be *slowpoke*, and as a matter of fact , no matter how handsome and wealthy u are as a man U CAN NEVER SATISFY HER IN ANYTHING, so let her be as she said, she is possessed with the demons of singleness and dating/romancing for the rest of her lives and she will always love dating Rich guys who will use and drop her /eat and run while her remains(old cargo) will be manage by the next generation.
LOL,
@post,
I'll keep this statement by GN and see if she still holds this view in 10 years time. The honest truth is she knows no sane naija man would marry her without some sort of compromise regarding her career.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by akyus(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
If all men would reason like me. Small girls would not be bragging around. When you're not ready for marriage, there would be no sex for you. You either use your money to buy a sex machine or you go to the convent. So sad when the people our children look up to as role models behave so abnormally and still brag about it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by shadrach77: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
this thing called genevieve is so full of herself! At 35 she still thinks she is all-in-all. I don't blame her but those who are hyping her angry angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2011
i though they said she was gettin married to dbanj abi im mom pursue her comot from dbanj house? cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Myluv1: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2011
Thank God she's said it, cos would pity any dude that will fall in luv with her, let alone going further to marry her, good to hear that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by ddippset(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
i cannot judge on genny cus i know her not. all i know is she is a damn good actress and a damn damn beautiful woman. so i love her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by crackhouse(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2011
lets wait and see when she gets old to know whether she's not gonna regret it. by that time, the father of her kids would have claimed and collected them'all. i wonder whether she call her siblings to come and look after her when the time comes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by AlabaSlim: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
Genni 4rm da bloc
i no u ill sti get married itz jus dat u sti want 2 b KIAFUL & also allow d media jus giv u d rest u nid as regardz 2 marriage issue
But rem u hav 2 shine your eyez else u end up wit mani devilish men out dere-so mani FAILED MARRIAGES in naija & i 1da if wi r worse dan america&europe jon 2geda.evun lawyaz&georgez dn taya 2 judge marriage case 4 here

na wa ooooo
Jehova God heleeep us
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by emmatok(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
Genevieve Nnaji just said the truth undiluted.

The truth that no woman will ever tell us.

Most women  at this age and time will never submit to a man, but some will pretend to submit just to get married.

Then after marriage she starts competing the her husband.

But Genevieve Nnaji is being logical and sincere, unlike Mercy Johnson.

Good girl welcome to our club.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by MrsChima(f): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
Oh my goodness!  You are you GROWN ARSE MEN so upset that Genny decides that she doesn't want to get married at this time.  She didn't say she NEVER wants to get married.  She said NOT AT THIS TIME!  GOODNESS!  

It seems though WOMEN have rejected your advances and this post reopened wounds for you mofos.  GROW SOME BALLS!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by emmatok(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
@Chima

Hope you are not referring to me in your post.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by MrsChima(f): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
What do you think?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
I love to get married and I'm looking forward to it. The stability marriage brings is what i'm attracted to. Why should I be ' baba nda gbe' ( baba dey live alone) when I grow old? Every marriage can and do work if it's a match made in heaven. ( we think alike, play alike , shag alike,  are freaks alike, smell alike, smile alike). Marriage to me is like a fortified house, a place you run to when you confronted with challenges. There is also this statistics that married people tend to live longer and healthier, which further makes marriage an attractive proposition.
People that think marriage don't work are either with the wrong partner or are unintelligent enough to make it work.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by kemisuga(f): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2011
Wish people well, so It shall be well wit u. I guess she will get marry, but she doesn't want to make noise about it.
And please stop judging human beings. Am sure none of you replying negativity about her, know nothing about her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by emmatok(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What do you think? 

Excuse me, Chima.

If that your comment was a reply to my post, then you read the wrong post.

Cause I wasn't upset,  I  was rather  happy about her decision.

For me women comes in mass and  I don't need marriage to get them.

And never in your life call me a MOFO.

Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by rubi(f): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
I can see from the response Genny strike a nerve.

She knows what she wants and she has declared her stand.

She is well equipped for marriage
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Gbenge77(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
Make her boyfriend just dey play with her punny joor.No wahala
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by lindabon: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry?
and how does it concern ANYBODY?

although I don't hold her views, I don't see the reason why people will be this judgemental. Most single people end up being happier than their married counterpart. The most important thing is that one is contempt and happy with whatever decision they have taken.
and when did not wanting to get married become a crime? - hmm, i wonder!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by kizito96(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
No right thinking man will go for such a proud and uncultured girl. She is loose that was why she got pregnant at a tender age.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by soulmate09: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
Exactly What Nike Oshinowo said till she found the Old Man
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by spikedcylinder: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2011
A sentence that contains Genevieve's name and the word marriage is not there? Almost impossible these days.
Live and let live is COMPLETELY LOST to some. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by HURUCHI(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
she never see husband that is why
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by jawjaw1: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
Some day when she gets a little older, she is going to realize that life isn't all about the freedom and things she values now.
She will want someone to be by her side everyday to share her success and her difficult times and she will wish to be like other women who have their families around them.
I just hope when she realises it, it wont be too late for her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by oneluvb55(f): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2011
to her oh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Thirst4Lif: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
I know she has a daughter, but it's possible she prefers women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Showcase Her Hot Backside (photos) / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! / Have You Experience This Before (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.