Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Benue Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benue Girls (35347 Views)

Benue State University Student Post Her N@ked Pics Online To Mark Her Birthday / Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Girls by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
Among my close female friends are girls from Benue and they not promiscuous, even though they are cheerful lovers.
Re: Benue Girls by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2011
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS  AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS  AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS  AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS  AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS  AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS  AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS  AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS  AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS  AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS  AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS
Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
OK_2_NV:

guy u get am lipsrsealed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
for sure

Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
r] cry
Re: Benue Girls by alextayo(m): 3:14am On Apr 04, 2012
I had a very beautiful benue gf during my service year in Rivers state. We were so much in love dat i ignored and disregarded all the gist my friends gives me abt her excapades in town. I started seeing tins myself after careful observation. There was a weeked she told me she's going to Owerri to check on her pregnant friend only to be spotted at a guy's crip in Bayelsa, amongst many other escapades that i later got to know about. The climax came wen I travelled to Aba for 2days and she brought home a male friend to pass the night in my room. I became suspicious wen i came back frm Aba because of the offensive odour emanating frm my room and upon investigation, i got the full uncensored gist, I accosted her and to my biggest suprise, she claimed to hav informed me abt the guys visit b4 i travelled. Guys, will you give ur room key to ur babe for her to accomodate her male friend while you are away? I pardoned her because of wat we've been thru 2gether but dat ends our sweet memorable relationship. In sincerity to her, she reallys know how to take kia of a man...a perfect wife material aside her uncontrolable attitude of sleeping around.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
alextayo: I had a very beautiful benue gf during my service year in Rivers state. We were so much in love dat i ignored and disregarded all the gist my friends gives me abt her excapades in town. I started seeing tins myself after careful observation. There was a weeked she told me she's going to Owerri to check on her pregnant friend only to be spotted at a guy's crip in Bayelsa, amongst many other escapades that i later got to know about. The climax came wen I travelled to Aba for 2days and she brought home a male friend to pass the night in my room. I became suspicious wen i came back frm Aba because of the offensive odour emanating frm my room and upon investigation, i got the full uncensored gist, I accosted her and to my biggest suprise, she claimed to hav informed me abt the guys visit b4 i travelled. Guys, will you give ur room key to ur babe for her to accomodate her male friend while you are away? I pardoned her because of wat we've been thru 2gether but dat ends our sweet memorable relationship. In sincerity to her, she reallys know how to take kia of a man...a perfect wife material aside her uncontrolable attitude of sleeping around.

Dude don't be blinded by love. She's out of control, how on earth can she bring a guy over to your place? How is she related to him sef? Guy no wife material does sneaky stuff like this o, be careful.

My advice is to sit her down and let her know your not happy with her escapades. If she truly loves you she'll listen. Sorry for the slow reply sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girls by petertony: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Need a benue lady for serius relationship,frm benue mysef.....BB 2986B888
Re: Benue Girls by akatekpe(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
yeye4live:
i once did my NYSC in benue, those girls dey mad ooh,u can Bleep as many as u like wit litle or noting, d worst about dem s dey dont wear bra n undies
Fooolish school drop out forming a graduate. I don't knw why u guys lies so much on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girls by abouzaid: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
alextayo:
I had a very beautiful benue gf during my service year in Rivers state. We were so much in love dat i ignored and disregarded all the gist my friends gives me abt her excapades in town. I started seeing tins myself after careful observation. There was a weeked she told me she's going to Owerri to check on her pregnant friend only to be spotted at a guy's crip in Bayelsa, amongst many other escapades that i later got to know about. The climax came wen I travelled to Aba for 2days and she brought home a male friend to pass the night in my room. I became suspicious wen i came back frm Aba because of the offensive odour emanating frm my room and upon investigation, i got the full uncensored gist, I accosted her and to my biggest suprise, she claimed to hav informed me abt the guys visit b4 i travelled. Guys, will you give ur room key to ur babe for her to accomodate her male friend while you are away? I pardoned her because of wat we've been thru 2gether but dat ends our sweet memorable relationship. In sincerity to her, she reallys know how to take kia of a man...a perfect wife material aside her uncontrolable attitude of sleeping around.
ni had a similar experience with an igede babe from benue state, we live in the same compound yet she brings in men to pass the night, very beautiful and cheerful girl but clearly lacks self control, it was a very painful experience.
Re: Benue Girls by vislabraye(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
abouzaid:
ni had a similar experience with an igede babe from benue state, we live in the same compound yet she brings in men to pass the night, very beautiful and cheerful girl but clearly lacks self control, it was a very painful experience.

. Na wa Oh
Re: Benue Girls by abouzaid: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2016
vislabraye:

. Na wa Oh
a married man that works as a driver for a construction company just left her room a few minutes ago, i have decided right now that i would stop her from coming to my apartment henceforth but in a graceful manner, that girl is only about twenty and an nd11student yet she has seen it all and done it all including brothel runz,the local brothel here is mainly populated with benue girls of different tribes. very beautiful girls. even local residents of benue extraction are very morally bankrupt. i even offered to marry her and take care of all her expenses upto masters degree level and she refused yet she's always hanging around me.honestly, i can't just understand her.
Re: Benue Girls by vislabraye(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2016
abouzaid:
a married man that works as a driver for a construction company just left her room a few minutes ago, i have decided right now that i would stop her from coming to my apartment henceforth but in a graceful manner, that girl is only about twenty and an nd11student yet she has seen it all and done it all including brothel runz,the local brothel here is mainly populated with benue girls of different tribes. very beautiful girls. even local residents of benue extraction are very morally bankrupt. i [b]even offered to marry her and take care of all her [/b]expenses upto masters degree level and she refused yet she's always hanging around me.honestly, i can't just understand her.

Why are you casting your pearls on swine ? You know her xter and even offered to marry her . You want die young ?
She's young and she believes she has time on her side. Young ladies/girls want to be adventurous. Don't take her seriously.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by Stephandeswardt: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2016
linkin8k:
Hello nairalanders, i have been hearing a lot about girls from Benue state especially how promiscuous they are. I met my girlfriend who is from benue in a friend's place visiting her sister (the flat consists of male and female occupants) and happened too be close to her sister. She is really hot and all the guys in my friends room where eyeing her, i had no intentions but we ended up together.

Before we started dating, she had something with a friend of one of the occupants in the boys room (alledgedly gave him a BJ, but the guy says he had sex), she later apologized for this when we started dating after telling me about him. This girl also gave me a BJ before we started dating and to me was too easy on my first attempt with her. I wasn't sure whether i loved her or its lust but am sure i love her now.

Its just recently i started hearing about benue girls promiscuity and it give me concern because i really love this girl. I even met some people who in a get together who brought up the issue and i tried protecting the image of benue girls o no avail until i said my girl was from there and they kept quite and said its mainly idoma girls, guess what my girl is from idoma!!!

Please people advice me on what to do because i truely love her but don't want to be heartbroken.

Baba take it from me it's true......easiest girls alive in earth.....better duck and move on!!! There is something wrong with the gene of idoma girls
Re: Benue Girls by babysophie(f): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Both of u shld run various tests,frm HIV to STI.
Re: Benue Girls by dagbokoncept(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Benue girls are beautiful and sweet but they are highly promiscuous and not reliable in relationship. They do not believe the are obliged to a guy not until they are married. You will enjoy the Idoma girls when you marry them because their tradition and custom kicks against adultery and most do not like to marry guys outside their tribe. The Tiv girls are the worst, they are highly promiscuous and they make up larger percentage of prostitutes anywhere in this country. Even Tiv men are afraid to get married to a Tiv woman because of the level of promiscuity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.