Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out (71816 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Jephyard(m): 4:43am On Sep 27, 2022
richkal:
She doesn't love him, it's his status she got attracted to, not him. The guy will later regret his action if he marries her out pity. If the coin is flip and a house boy professes his love for his Mistress, everyone will call him names. Hypocrite everywhere you go.

Gbamest!
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by shineeye1: 4:45am On Sep 27, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man has shared a screenshot of a message from his house cleaner who asked him out.

In the message, the cleaner expressed her love for him and further added that she needs him in her life.

@Otunbatoba who described this as his craziest experience in a longtime, recounted how he's been nice to his cleaner who is a widow with two children.

The Twitter user who regretted being nice to the cleaner, stated that he now needs a wife so his cleaner will know that there is a "madam" in the house.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/OtunbaToba/status/1574087399612846080?s=20&t=4mHxb1Q-oJGEUtSMrQHHiQ

It's natural, you were nice to her and there is still no law against desiring a nice single man. Na you fvck up wey no wan marry. Simply and politely disabuse her mind about her misdirected affection and don't throw her out into the cold. Then do the needful - marry!
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Grandemperor(m): 4:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place and have a drink or two And then I go and spoil it all by saying somethin' stupid like, "I love you"
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Jephyard(m): 4:48am On Sep 27, 2022
einsteine:

A gate man asked a Nigerian woman (his boss) out and she posted that now she is scared for her life.

Loud am. People for back no hear you well.

Same scenario different reaction, psychological! When I tell my friends in this society of ours a man and woman can never be equal e get why. We have not develop that level of reason yet.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Crusadee: 4:51am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you didn't like it her, should have told her privately that's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.
ur dild0 can never replace men, u know it deep inside ur mind, the proud and arrogant women are the weakest and most vulnerable they use dild0s because of insecurities, they end up crying in pains because men will always use and dump them because of arrogance. No man wants an arrogant and proud woman they will always use and dumb ur fuck1ng ass.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Fedrams: 4:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Chairman, the lady did nothing wrong by expressing her love for you. Haven't you express love to a lady? You acted childishly. Even if you don't want her. Called her and tell her that you are sorry. She's not the type of woman you want.
Pls don't sack her, just let her know that you are just helping her and you don't have a single feelings for her. Think about the children and don't listen to those underage p advising you to sack her.

ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man has shared a screenshot of a message from his house cleaner who asked him out.

In the message, the cleaner expressed her love for him and further added that she needs him in her life.

@Otunbatoba who described this as his craziest experience in a longtime, recounted how he's been nice to his cleaner who is a widow with two children.

The Twitter user who regretted being nice to the cleaner, stated that he now needs a wife so his cleaner will know that there is a "madam" in the house.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/OtunbaToba/status/1574087399612846080?s=20&t=4mHxb1Q-oJGEUtSMrQHHiQ
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Richyfj(m): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2022
She said she wants their love to be "closer than before" that mean both them had been have secret affairs and the lady can't hid it anymore...
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by okoroemeka(m): 5:01am On Sep 27, 2022
chemberlin:

Before I area your message I was about typing same. The text proved that they have been having sex. That why she want more than just sex and want it to be a permanent relationship. The guy just shot himself for leg. Lol
the lady in question is greedy,she is not satisfied with the little sex and attention she is getting but wants to take over permanently,this is a very delicate situation because a woman in love scorned is a dangerous woman,despite many people can call the mans behavior childish and petty I think he is seeking for clues how to gently ease the lady out without causing unnecessary aggro,which is a smart move,so how do he sack the lady and coat it with sugar so she will not have evil revenge agenda?
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by yemmit90: 5:02am On Sep 27, 2022
chemberlin:

Before I area your message I was about typing same. The text proved that they have been having sex. That why she want more than just sex and want it to be a permanent relationship. The guy just shot himself for leg. Lol

I dont think so. If that is the case, the woman would've automatically become madam without him knowing. She would not have expressed her feeling through text but on bed during romance.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Regex: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2022
pansophist:
Some people are so desperate to feel desired, that they will post ''toasting screenshots from others just to feel needed. How does paying for services that she rendered be considered ''help''? if we turn the table around, will you consider it 'help' that your customer pays you for the service you rendered or your employer pays your salary? Which kind ogbanje mentality is that?

A widow of forty is human, and there is nothing wrong if a woman needs love. If she go and do olosho now, you will insult her, but she needs stability and a connection with depth, you come de use her do a caricature. Issues like this are the reason amadioha strikes some people, because no matter I slice this case, it just disgusts me to no end. Just tell her no (or yes) in private, and stop shaming her online.

One thing oga forget say, he did not get the consent of the woman to post their chat, therefore the woman can sue him. Naija no deh respect privacy at all.

Social media, the death of black man.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Munzy14(m): 5:44am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Now tables have turned...its now not a big deal....
Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin
You want to take what some women say, seriously? grin grin
Confusion.

The hypocrisy when the table turns. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Bigchristo: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you didn't like it her, should have told her privately that's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.
It’s very foolish n childish of that man to share the screenshot of someone shooting her short, he would have been straightforward with his word and let the lady know that he is not having anything to do with her, But no matter how you tried to bend the narrative of Love Machine being available all time to suit your own pride of being alone without a man let me make it clear to you that real gbola can not be replaced by Love Machine, there’s always a man for every woman also we all have our ideal person whom we intend to be with find your match it’s all about compatibility n understanding that’s what makes relationships work, your comments is filled with anger of bad experience but don’t let it get the best of you give another person a trial.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2022
She shoot her shot it's either yes or No. Telling us is not .........
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Munzy14(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:
She wants the relationship to be more closer than before means they had something in common before.

Tobi wants "chop and clean mouth" while madam cleaner wants "serious relationship" . Tales of two petty hooligans grin
You figured that right.. cheesy

He is probably chopping her and she wants more.

A lady won't have that gut to send such text to her employer..Except if he don touch her.

He is trying to use social media as Alibi..To the dirty stuffs his been doing on code with her.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Dozie32(m): 5:55am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol grin madam why are you pained? Love Machine cannot pay your bills na. Madam Love Machine grin
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Dozie32(m): 5:57am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin

Don't mind these idiots my brother
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2022
Machinegun91:
the man Bleep up but you Bleep up bigger than him.

So you believe in dildos more than men And you are using a phone bought for you by a man.

Dildos don't suck breast .

Try and have small sense next time

I don't think a woman should need me just for sex.
It's a shame if I am easily replaceable with Love Machine.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by dododawa1: 6:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Desusi:

Before nko?
but hate them selves offline
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Oshokhai69: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2022
einsteine:

She is not a Queen.

She is broke and needy, looking for whom to provide for her children.

Men need education if they can't recognise potential leeching head on.

Why are you even responding to that idiot? undecided
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by AMI3(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Eka Usual Usuk.
The man is an he goat. Period. I hate this kind of a man. I work out
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by wasuka14(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You over reacted anty. Men is important as decree by Almighty creator. The perfect person just doesn't exist. The man Bleep up sha
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Dcaliphate(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

...or stingy, very manipulative set of beings
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Listenverywell: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Madam shut up. This is just crumbs compared to what men pass through in the hands of women. If man way to get money toast una everybody go hear am. Olodo feminist.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by FireUpNow(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2022
The guy who brought this to the public is a fool. Why can't he politely tell the lady no that his is not interested instead coming out to disgrace the cleaner?
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Frontend: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2022
You spoke my mind

kissquote author=MadamVanessa post=117026490]shocked

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.[/quote]
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Davidonkonsults: 6:17am On Sep 27, 2022
I'm very sure the reaction from the serpent gender would be different if it was a woman's Mai guard or cleaner sending her this.

It's only one gender that thinks they deserve people above their class.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by alabo1: 6:18am On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Use your Dildos in peace make we hear word.

My brother thank you. People who have nothing to offer apart from sex will be ranting trash.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by craves(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2022
ExAngel007:

He tweeted;

And the man in question came to post it online - something that a lady admiring her sent her in confidence. That's stupidity to me.

IMO, That man may have money, but he isn't mature
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Skyfornia(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I support you on this, I had a similar experience and didn't make it public. One of my female staff sent me message sometime ago displaying her feelings and love, I just told her I'm married and my wife is in another city. I didn't want to be rude to her or her feelings cause it might affect her expressions and result to inferiority complex.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by zolajpower: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I will concur with you on these very one. Very childish man .
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Govocrete: 6:23am On Sep 27, 2022
I see nothing wrong here other than.

1. She expressed her feelings
2. She committed no crime
3. You are hurting her feeling by making this public
4. If you end up sacking her for this single reason, you will be judged by nature
5. You could have discussed this with her private and given her a reason why you don't want the relationship to extend beyond her job descriptions.
6. If you must sack her, you will need to continue supporting her financially for at least 2yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.