Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out (71802 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by advanceDNA: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2022
GUNITGuy:

We've seen a gateman asking a bank female manager out ...The female world went frenzy ....This gender never acknowledge the millions of low cadre women living off men all around them ......I see nasty comments against the man who have come to assist their kind just because he sought for advice from men for her advances .... Nobody is saying thank you for assistance.....THEY FEEL THEY ARE ENTITLED TO ALL MENS BENEVOLENCE

The 2 richest women in the world, former mrs gates and mrs bezoz got their wealth sexually transmitted to them....women dont think any man is not their class...and thats because their ultimate way of contributing in relationship is sex....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Rupertek: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2022
Princessogaraya:
She did bad thing by loving you

Was that love or gold digging?
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by 9tailskid: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2022
Why post it online?

I'll never understand why people bring things like this to public spaces.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Backpedal: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Now tables have turned...its now not a big deal....
Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin
I remember

Its all double standards.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Tonytonex(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you don't like her, you should have told her privately that it's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.
You were making sense. But comparing Love Machine to Dick, is insane. As in, are you ok? cool
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Houserentprob(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2022
The woman want to eat Akot monie..
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you don't like her, you should have told her privately that it's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.
Yeah, you are very correct. It doesn't sound matured for him to shared the message on a public domain. For me, it totally condemnable. However, if a man did this to her madam, what do you think?
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Maobichek: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Why must he Expose this, if na true? Very immature man. I detest men like this

Good morning, not all men will do this ok hence you don't have to detest "men" as you put it. If you see a man you like, compliment and care for him in any little way you can, if he is matured, he will come for you, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Gstar33(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2022
The man is very immature if the story is true. If a woman can boldly approach a man � does that make her stupid? Honestly some men are very childish and insensitive in their actions. Imagine sharing that kind of thing abbah it's unfair....
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Maobichek: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I don’t see anything wrong in what the woman did sha.
The man is just being petty....why post it online?
Nawa oh

The man exhibited immaturity, he need to grow up.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ahehe: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Why did you expose her to the whole world? you should have counseled her and advised her to look for a husband to marry. It is out of trust she had for you that has made her send this message. Being a single woman she needs counseling. I hope you will handle this with maturity so that the woman will not go astray.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Endsarspillar: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I would love to be your fan!
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by delishpot: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2022
"Closer than before " the watch word. This kiss and tell brother has been "close" to her but doesnt want to ne CLOSER. Na chop and clean mouth brother grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by victorazy(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sharap!!!

Only a matured and cultured n sincere man can't do this.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Realist777: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The nigga is a clout chasing motherfucker
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by delishpot: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

The 2 richest women in the world, former mrs gates and mrs bezoz got their wealth sexually transmitted to them....women dont think any man is not their class...and thats because their ultimate way of contributing in relationship is sex....

Lol, its not a bad way to be rich. If you ignorantly think so.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Uguruzik(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The guy is just too foolish. What offense has that woman committed for having feelings for him? Shouldn't he have politely tell her that they can't date because he's not sharing the same feeling about her? His shame De shame me already. VERY IMMATURE.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Lazenby007(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

For this response, you are my woman of the year.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by pqmeup: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Oga you shouldn't have brought this to the public. What exactly are you feeling like now? A super star? Is it wrong if she has feelings towards you? Isn't she human? Bros I've never attacked anyone here before but you f****d up big time. She's a lady and you need to respect that.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by tctrills: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
A foolish move by a foolish cleaner, it's very good to be professional in dealing with things like this, you did not evening set boundaries from the beginning, infact you did nothing, now you see why setting boundaries from the beginning is very good and effective, if he had set boundaries, they woman wouldn't have dared to cross it in the first place knowing fully well the repercussions for such an act.

To slap that cleaner dey hungry me,

So common Sense didn't tell her that the man is being nice to her, she didn't appreciate the fact that she has a good, understanding and supportive employer, or does she think that such employers are easy to come by.

So someone who offers you a service has no right to love you? I don't see any sense in that. People fall in love with their physical trainers, their doctors, their pastors, their bankers etc. There is no professional code against loving someone you render services to.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by bonnyhope: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I don't support the man for publishing

But you sounded like a frustrated Jezebel who have been fuccked and dumped many times
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Lacash: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man has shared a screenshot of a message from his house cleaner who asked him out.

In the message, the cleaner expressed her love for him and further added that she needs him in her life.

@Otunbatoba who described this as his craziest experience in a longtime, recounted how he's been nice to his cleaner who is a widow with two children.

The Twitter user who regretted being nice to the cleaner, stated that he now needs a wife so his cleaner will know that there is a "madam" in the house.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/OtunbaToba/status/1574087399612846080?s=20&t=4mHxb1Q-oJGEUtSMrQHHiQ
I think she took ur being too nice to her to being in love with her, she took the signal so wrongly. Lazy bone sef want better tinz grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by dave601: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2022
detectivejones:
Its very important to set boundries for your employees. Secondly, like a large percentage of women she mistook the man's 'niceness' as 'likeness.' Lastly, posting it online is low and petty. There are some behaviour I don't expect from men, but what do I know.

I see your point, bro. Once you're nice or kind to many, it seems they begin to feel you're dying for them secretly, and you would be able to do just anything for them: more like a bond slave.

And once you begin to proof that their imagination is wrong or they've misunderstood your kindness, they start getting deeply offended. Some might even snub you for life.

God bless...

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Shebbs: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

At Last You Go Always Use One Nonsense Talk End Your Nice Comment, Mumu Girl.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ahnie: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2022
And so undecided
What's the big deal with what she did?what's the hullabaloo all about?
It's either some yes or a no!
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by janvier27(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2022
So what's wrong with what she did to warrant this? It's even very likely he must have been flirting with her & giving her some subtle encouragement.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by NEUDUDE: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2022
You better change her if your not interested before you chop poison. Hell hath no fury like a bitch scorned grin
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Pwettylinda(f): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:

So, APC members no get sense, bah? grin grin

Any body still in APC right just should that he or she has no brain
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Skmoda360(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

First time in Your life you make little sense...idi.ota
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by gwinaB(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2022
So what? He can decline it and not make an exposè of it. She is free to fall in love and he is free to ask her to find another job if he isn't comfortable with it.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Skmoda360(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Now tables have turned...its now not a big deal....
Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin
They are both immature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.