Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out (71837 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by DanieleLorenzo: 1:21am On Sep 27, 2022
onoja12:
the essence is make we no hear tomorrow say oga rape me,we know how evil some women can be

Most sensible post in this thread.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by DanieleLorenzo: 1:28am On Sep 27, 2022
All of una from page 1-5 just dey finish yhe man. Na Nairaland sha, bottom pot of internetgrin;grin

What happened to professionalism?

Dumb lots.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by jimmynauty: 1:37am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know? probably he's among men that do say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across.

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.

Toxic feminist spotted. Why the generalization as if your dad was woddy that fathered you. He maybe childish but restrict it to him. Eod
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by einsteine(m): 1:54am On Sep 27, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I don’t see anything wrong in what the woman did sha.
The man is just being petty....why post it online?
Nawa oh

A gate man asked a Nigerian woman (his boss) out and she posted that now she is scared for her life.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by einsteine(m): 1:55am On Sep 27, 2022
9inety9ine:
I just joined nairaland this evening to drop this comment.
The woman is a queen!!!!
I Stan!n
First of all, the man is lewd and childish. Let's admit the cleaner got carried away. Buy she is human too and has feelings as well. I really admire her boldness to express the love she feels towards her boss and only wish they could be closer. If Oga is not interested, he could have politely turned her down. You all castrating the poor woman wants to tell me you don't know or heard of male 'oga' hitting on their domestic staffs? Or is her case different because she is a single mum with 2 kids..... See man; if you eventually sack that woman you ain't man enough bro. Don't let her loose her source of income because she was expressive. You can be more professional but don't be pretty.

Peace and love.

She is not a Queen.

She is broke and needy, looking for whom to provide for her children.

Men need education if they can't recognise potential leeching head on.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by manmade(m): 1:57am On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
A foolish move by a foolish cleaner, it's very good to be professional in dealing with things like this, you did not evening set boundaries from the beginning, infact you did nothing, now you see why setting boundaries from the beginning is very good and effective, if he had set boundaries, they woman wouldn't have dared to cross it in the first place knowing fully well the repercussions for such an act.

To slap that cleaner dey hungry me,
So common Sense didn't tell her that the man is being nice to her, she didn't appreciate the fact that she has a good, understanding and supportive employer, or does she think that such employers are easy to come by.

what happened to explaining to her politely that you're not interested while she face her job instead of the hungry slaps you wan drop am?�
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by einsteine(m): 1:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Tinoakpabio444:
To me i don't see anything bad here, we are expected to be maturity after you have pass a certain age male and female, if someone expresses her love to you, please react mature, not bring it here to downgrade someone because u are higher than The people, table do turn around, I love it when a woman express her love to me, i honour and respect such lady, if you are not comfortable with it that a woman express this to you, u should bring it on line , deal with it privately and maturely, what should be post on line is to motivate, teach lesson and educate people not to mock and downgrade people

Oga, it is extremely bad.

Reverse the roles. A 28 year old male cleaner sending love proposals to his 42 year old female boss and tell me whether you would be saying this.

The woman is being greedy. Stick to your salary, don't try to add girlfriend allowance. She is too old for that.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Thermodynamics(m): 2:01am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know? probably he's among men that do say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across.

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.
I support the man full time, the cleaner is just looking for a meal ticket, she de find person when go take care of her and her kids financially, which kind yeye love. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by einsteine(m): 2:02am On Sep 27, 2022
dochenaj:
If this story is true, then the man that posted it is the most immature man I have seen in a long while.

And considering that the woman he referred to is in her 40's it is right for us to assume that the man is in his 40's too or much older.

And we know what they say about a fool at 40 right?

He showed the woman love and it is natural for the woman to translate that into romantic love.

The mature thing for him to do was to reply thus, "I did all the things I did for you because I believe that if we are in a position to help each other out, we should do that without thinking of what we want to benefit out of it. I have no romantic feelings towards you, and hope that you can understand that in the case you want to continue being my cleaner"

Rather he came online to share it. His cleaner has fallen in love for him, let's hail him. He's a nigger. Nonsense

Before you write epistle, he is in his late 20s.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ILAB(f): 2:04am On Sep 27, 2022
ThankGod she didn't use love portion to reset your brains. Na love she profess, I love her guts
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by olibeans: 2:09am On Sep 27, 2022
She fell in love with your hand and not your heart. Classic and disciplined man. I doff my hat for you.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by manmade(m): 2:19am On Sep 27, 2022
The man is a coward and very childish for bringing this matter on social media, only a low self-esteem person does that , a simple yes or no would suffice to clear the lady of any doubt,the fact that she is a cleaner and a widow doesn't mean he should think less of her by bringing her action to ridicule.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Archworld(m): 2:29am On Sep 27, 2022
Princessogaraya:
She did bad thing by loving you

Why is it that ladies reason upside down? Look at the first two comments ...you are busy defending the woman. Your boss is your boss no matter what? Respect and maintain that relationship. Don't go too far ? If he were the one that asked her out or begin to have affairs with her , the whole world would have become something else, especially on social media, that he's taking advantage of her. In the work place especially with your boss and superior, maintain that boss-relationship. It will save your job. Don't defend rubbish because she's your gender . Be neutral in issues irrespective of the gender involve.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Desusi: 2:39am On Sep 27, 2022
funstufz:
MadamVanessa, let's be realistic here, send me such and I won't post it online...all that was posted was staged...

Iam very sure,madam venessa must have been using dilldos as alternative before. What is dildos jare madam?
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Princessogaraya:
She did bad thing by loving you

if na man Ina for call am gold digger... The woman should have maintain boundary...
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:45am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Now tables have turned...its now not a big deal....
Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin
many women are very selfish...
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Desusi: 2:51am On Sep 27, 2022
07kjb:
Why sharing it online FOOLISH FELLOW
For others to learn now!
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Desusi: 2:53am On Sep 27, 2022
vickydevoka:

Women always support themselves online
Before nko?
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by kologba: 3:01am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Now tables have turned...its now not a big deal....
Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin
this eve gender.... smiley
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Pwettylinda(f): 3:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:
She wants the relationship to be more closer than before means they had something in common before.

Tobi wants "chop and clean mouth" while madam cleaner wants "serious relationship" . Tales of two petty hooligans grin

Exactly because the message sounds more like something was existing grin

U get sense you no be urchin or APC member
Your brain is still intact
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Pwettylinda(f): 3:15am On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
A foolish move by a foolish cleaner, it's very good to be professional in dealing with things like this, you did not evening set boundaries from the beginning, infact you did nothing, now you see why setting boundaries from the beginning is very good and effective, if he had set boundaries, they woman wouldn't have dared to cross it in the first place knowing fully well the repercussions for such an act.

To slap that cleaner dey hungry me,

So common Sense didn't tell her that the man is being nice to her, she didn't appreciate the fact that she has a good, understanding and supportive employer, or does she think that such employers are easy to come by.

Of course an urchin or typical APC member who doesn't need brain won't notice that there was an affire before and the lady wants a permanent position.

Tobi don chop her before

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Coquinoqui: 3:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Mumu boy, na u carry her message to social media
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Zonefree(m): 3:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Exactly because the message sounds more like something was existing grin

U get sense you no be urchin or APC member
Your brain is still intact
So, APC members no get sense, bah? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Osobi32(m): 3:37am On Sep 27, 2022
@Op permit me to say u are very childish and immature. What's the essence of posting a private conversation online? Everyone has the right to express themselves and which the lady did but instead of u to handle it maturely, u decided to bring it here for us to massage ur ego so u can feel good abi. Mugu
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by akanbiaa(m): 3:39am On Sep 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Why must he Expose this, if na true? Very immature man
Maybe he felt she was beneath his status, he would probably have not posted this if the cleaner was a daughter of a wealthy and influential person that has full financial backing of her father and she herself financially independent.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by tunjilana: 3:43am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you didn't like it her, should have told her privately that's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

You dont go toasting your employer
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by SpyAC(m): 3:57am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you didn't like it her, should have told her privately that's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

see the kind of trash you are vomiting from your mouth, nah your type that discourage real men for help
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Porksupplyib: 4:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Oga has been choppng the cochie on the side. Madam wants permanent stable love with commitment. grin
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Truvelisback(m): 4:17am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

U ladies can now see how painful it is but una dey do guys too. A guy would express his feeling or write a love letter to u ladies, u na go, go tell everybody and show people wey una no suppose show.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by adeoba2008(m): 4:18am On Sep 27, 2022
If they have not been having relationship, the woman cannot be so bold to send the text message. If I may ask where is Madam ?
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Meksumnoiz(m): 4:18am On Sep 27, 2022
can some one tell the name of this plant and medicinal benefits

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Robnectar(m): 4:25am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Shiiiit u fvck dildos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.