Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife (51188 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Pabloma: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The whole Yoruba is OBIdient. Now Tinubu's urchins,come and weep heavily cry cry
For your mind grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Emola12(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Long live our King , Omoluabi pataki.

Tell that Princess He’s not getting our votes in Osun , Osun is lockdown for Asiwaju.
Omo eni oni sedi bebere ka ko Ilèkè si idi omo elomi. Never !
I pity u even doh obi no get vote for osun state hope you remember say nah there Dem beat ur agbado cassava garri ewa and ur current governor So osun is totally Lock down for PDP
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by fairwilliams: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Lol if Obi get more than 50k in that state, I will dash you 100k

Can we stake 200k t0gether!
0bi is getting over 50k in osun state and then 50k stake if he get v0te pass tinubu did u gree?
I dreamt that 0bi swept the wh0le lag0s v0te during the electi0n self even th0u i bel0ng to knw 1, am for g0od g0vernance.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Chidexsco8448(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obidiently representing all the way...
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by OLOKOESHIN: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
citygarden:
He is welcome, but this doesn't guarantee him of winning one local government in osun.
Yoruba love welcoming people unlike the ones that burnt and loot our properties in Lagos in the name of one useless protests
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by OdefaGirl(f): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Oracleforce:

Don't be deceive....Tinubu know some of the button he will need to press in Osum state to get massive vote....
All the five southwest state are in his hand....how do you except Ooni of Ife that has always be in support of Yoruba presidential candidate to now tell his people to vote for Nyamiri person...

Canvassing for a vote is free even when it.is obvious that Obi will lose massively in the Osun state...
I can bet my two-ball Obi will not get any of the southwest states...

The reason why the incumbent governor loses his election in Osun state is obvious...so Obi should not be deceived by the loss...

That Nyamiri as you tagged him will rule this nation and you..... The delusionist will turn around to say good things.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Beedude(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
stanluiz:
He doesn't need to win Osun. What he needs is 25% votes.
The guy actually said he will win Osun state.
Seems we are underestimating how rooted APC and PDP are. Some people have not even hear of Labor Party before. Some don't even know other parties involved in election.

I love the awareness Peter Obi is creating for himself. It will position him in a good position when the time comes.

But right now, whether we like it or not one of APC or PDP will still rule us in 2023
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Everlastingson: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
citygarden:
He is welcome, but this doesn't guarantee him of winning one local government in osun.

The entire Osun State is Obidient
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by kingyakos: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Beedude:

The guy actually said he will win Osun state.
Seems we are underestimating how rooted APC and PDP are. Some people have not even hear of Labor Party before. Some don't even know other parties involved in election.

I love the awareness Peter Obi is creating for himself. It will position him in a good position when the time comes.

Never

But right now, whether we like it or not one of APC or PDP will still rule us in 2023
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by juman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Even if he fail to win he has chance in the future.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Goodnigga: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Normal courtesy call. Obas are apolitical usually. This is because they are regarded as the father of all, regardless of your political leanings. Zombidients shouldn't see this as an endorsement.
but if it were BAT, you will be fast to say Yoruba is locked down
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by novaris(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Normal courtesy call. Obas are apolitical usually. This is because they are regarded as the father of all, regardless of your political leanings. Zombidients shouldn't see this as an endorsement.

but the Iwo monarchy endorsed oyetola and u saw nothing wrong with that

your mental deficiencies is understandable
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by zionstaar75: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The whole Yoruba is OBIdient. Now Tinubu's urchins,come and weep heavily cry cry
ure talking like a 4year old.ooni that forced tinubu to go and visit obasanjo is the one you're calling Obidient. U guys should be calming down
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by hope4nigeria(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
thank you for that statement, we Yorubas recognize only one Igbo man called Peter Obi. We hereby declare Peter obi as our son/president. Up Obidients
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by klever18(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Local government? You're overrating Obi... He can't win a ward and will get less than 2000 votes his gubernatorial candidate got in the last election.
oduduwa Muslim have spoken,by your analogy Atiku will win osun state
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by moshark06(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Super clean 08 lexus ES350 full option

with android screen reverse camera

formica alloy ac duty and more

locaton: igando lagos state

price: 3.5M (NEGOTIABLE)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by jrusky(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nj
colorsofrainbow:

You be ode-chukwu meaning you are a fool a compound first class fool this is just normal thing the king is a leader and a father so he is not bitter like us whom everyone under the heaven has offended so if tomorrow Atiku comes, Tinubu comes, Imomulen comes, Kachukwu comes, kwankwanso comes it's the duty of the king to give them audience and that does not translated to zombiedient or kwankwansiyya or whatever so pls connect the cord back before you enter motor way naked.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by buzweb: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Politics is not for the weak honestly. The tour alone is exhausting not to talk of other major games involved. Nice one Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by colorsofrainbow: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
jrusky:
Nj

You be ode-chukwu meaning you are a fool a compound first class fool this is just normal thing the king is a leader and a father so he is not bitter like us whom everyone under the heaven has offended so if tomorrow Atiku comes, Tinubu comes, Imomulen comes, Kachukwu comes, kwankwanso comes it's the duty of the king to give them audience and that does not translated to zombiedient or kwankwansiyya or whatever so pls connect the cord back before you enter motor way naked.

Pains grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by ufotunang: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
If God doesn't answer our prayers through Peter Obi in 2023, it means that God has totally forgotten Nigeria because Peter Obi is an answered prayer.

If this man eventually wins, Nigerians will understand what it means for a leader to be simple, goal-oriented and people-centric
...the Bible says prayer and faith without work is dead.. after praying to God for Peter obi to win the presidential election..then nigerians have to do the work....by nigerians learning from their past mistakes of voting for incompetent and bad leaders. and politicians and now to rally round to support and vote for Peter obi to win the presidential election.. God will not come down and vote for Peter obi or force nigerians to vote for Peter obi..it's Nigerians that have to do that
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by achillesfoot(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
kingyakos:

If in your eyes you see non of the candidate competent enough to turn things around in nigeria, i think you've been veiled in your own dimension of thought.
They're countries that were once wosrt than nigeria with 99% corrupt leaders but the citizens awakening with the natural wave of change and a leader that works in simplicity transformed the country for good.
. Lovely, It's this kind of criticism I've been waiting for... So let's go deeper.. You mentioned citizens awakening with natural wave of change, in my post I also mentioned national unity which is about same thing as citizens awakening.. In all honesty, do you see Nigerians awakening to National unity?? Same youths are supporting someone who claimed the presidency is his turn(personal ambition)... The youths are weapons in the hands of these politicians whose main job is to further divide Nigerians.. Now tell me how I've been veiled in my own dimension of thoughts?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by ATLIEN2027: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a confirmed loser. The ipob project has is dead on arrival.
Just wasting time and effort just to win may be couple of Local govts.
The fake certificate liar will be lucky to win a single state.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by GGirll: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
CandyOps:

I know say I go catch one Agbadorian Urchin for here and na my job to quench them to death! angry

grin grin grin grin
This Nairaland is the only forum i come to fight, laugh and vex sometimes. The people here need to be exposed on the street so that the vawulence can be complete. I really need to beat some people who are very crazy and annoying but make I wait till seun display us for real war.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by masseratti: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
to be honest.. Òbí dey try sha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by FuckOsuPigs: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

The whole Yoruba? grin

Even the Ona was one of Tinubu's boys grin

GO AND VERIFY grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Ahmedie28(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
See crowd
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Nicenixon: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obi will surely see votes from southwest but that of southeast, I don't know because they may decide to vote for PDP as usual.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Gfrank07: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
God forbid bad thing..una go rest las las..Werey
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by boldtruthalways: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obi looks so fresh, energetic and strong. That's what Nigeria needs as President. We move for a new Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
CandyOps:

I know say I go catch one Agbadorian Urchin for here and na my job to quench them to death! angry

press that neck

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by kingyakos: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
achillesfoot:
. Lovely, It's this kind of criticism I've been waiting for... So let's go deeper.. You mentioned citizens awakening with natural wave of change, in my post I also mentioned national unity which is about same thing as citizens awakening.. In all honesty, do you see Nigerians awakening to National unity?? Same youths are supporting someone who claimed the presidency is his turn(personal ambition)... The youths are weapons in the hands of these politicians whose main job is to further divide Nigerians.. Now tell me how I've been veiled in my own dimension of thoughts?

Where is the beauty of election without opposition, without support. Even the worst or the poorest candidate will always have a supporter, support base on personal interest, tribe or religion there must always be a supporter. If any candidate is accepted massively beyond his region it shows there's a glimpse of unity by the citizens.
It's only our politicians who mostly plays the tribal and religious card at a time like this that makes it look as if there's no unity among us.

As u can see the Muslim Muslim ticket by the brown roof like teeth, demented thief of a drug addict who think it's his turn to rule is widely unaccepted by Nigerians even in his party, tribe and religion it is unaccepted for the unity of the country.

Please i apologize if you picked any offense in my previous post�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) / ‘Senate Bonanza’: Presidency Shops For Akpabio's Replacement - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.