Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife (51180 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Ublaize: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Lol if Obi get more than 50k in that state, I will dash you 100k

Save the money for your hungry family, they will need it.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by sreamsense: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
This is good for mr Obi, however; good gesture he received from Osun state visit to Ooni from people is just the hospitality and destrabilized nature of yorubas. It shouldn't be misinterpreted to voting massively for Obi. If there is no Tinubu in contention, Obi may have been considered in Osun, but frankly speaking, Osun will vote in majority for Tinubu. Sorry, this is the truth you may not like.

Obi can't win a single local government anywhere in the south west. Effect of muslim-muslim ticket will not be much in South west because they have known what Tinubu can do and religion quarrel is not always an important factor of consideration in South west. Well done, Obi, I wish you were in party with structure on ground, I would have considered you, he is only in contention to spoil votes for Tinubu and Atiku, but not to win
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by donmajesty888(m): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!!
TINUBU AND APC BEGINS RIGGING OF 2023 ELECTION, AS MANY TROOPS TO SELL THEIR VOTERS CARDS FOR MONEY IN HIS HOUSE>
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANELL FOR MORE UPDATES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FLPT68o8Q
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Emola12:
I pity u even doh obi no get vote for osun state hope you remember say nah there Dem beat ur agbado cassava garri ewa and ur current governor So osun is totally Lock down for PDP
If you live in Osun , I’m sure you won’t make this statement and by the way I don’t think I need to argue with you because you don’t even know what’s happening in Osun as far as politics is concerned!! If you want to know why Oyetola didn’t win according to the result , come to Osun and ask questions, they’ll explain better !!! Jagaban is coming , you can go and Po kun so !

Atiku will not win Osun state , not even one local government, you can masturbate on this all you want, Osun is for Asiwaju!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Treasure17:

And how has that better your immediate environment with your moribund proverb?

Maybe if you were closer , there will be no need to explain things to you !!!

Asiwaju2023
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Misterdhee1(m): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2022
fairwilliams:

Send ur whatsapp link pls
I sent you an email request. I can’t post my number on a public forum
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by plaindealer: 12:59am On Sep 28, 2022
This is what I love about the North and the SW, they are always welcoming and courteous, and they will allow you to visit even though they know you hate them, and you insult and abuse them openly.

The North and the SW are socially and culturally developed,, unlike this insult and abuse them yesterday and visit them today bigoted Obi and many in his toxic and intolerant region.

Kudos to the North and the SW.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by wesee90(m): 5:31am On Sep 28, 2022
BigCowHornn:

50k says you are a lair like your father.

We pay up to the head escrow in business section wesee90

Winner collects all after election next year. No bank interest can give you that.. 100 percent interest.

If you prefer 100k I'm in
lol
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by okorogodwin4(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Wait and see the atmosphere of that palace when Tinubu reaches Ile-Ife.

No be by internet noise
yes tillubuu Will always travel with his urchins and criminals
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by OdefaGirl(f): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Oracleforce:

I laugh in Atomic Bomb language grin grin grin grin cheesy
I laugh because of your comment...Nyamiri will rule the Biafraudn Republic they believe in....you cannot rule the nation you don't believe in...Your belief is your limitation...as long as the Nyamiri people do not believe in this nation they will keep on living as foreigners in their father's land...they will keep on serving Aboki and Afonja till they are ready to believe in this country.

Don't be deceived. Yoruba people have an adage....that says " after the death of a crab, blabbing mouth and cacophony noises follow...after the presidential election in February or March next year, your wailing wailers crew will gather again...
Realistically, Do you think Peter Obituary will win this election?

Peter Obi is the next President of the great nation Nigeria.... The sane citizens have decided.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Oracleforce: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Peter Obi is the next President of the great nation Nigeria.... The sane citizens have decided.

The same citizens are few in number....the same citizens are those who really know their left from their right but we have so many insane citizens in the north, south, and west east that are eligible voters and they are ready to die for their paymaster...
So, let Peter Obituary and his sane citizens make him the president while the Tinubu and Atiku leverage the larger population of insane people in the society...

I just discovered I'm conversing with a lady who doesn't know the dynamics and calculus of Nigerian politics. I will advise you to "like" my comment and keep following my comment so that you can learn a lot about Nigerian politics...
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by OdefaGirl(f): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oracleforce:

The same citizens are few in number....the same citizens are those who really know their left from their right but we have so many insane citizens in the north, south, and west east that are eligible voters and they are ready to die for their paymaster...
So, let Peter Obituary and his sane citizens make him the president while the Tinubu and Atiku leverage the larger population of insane people in the society...

I just discovered I'm conversing with a lady who doesn't know the dynamics and calculus of Nigerian politics. I will advise you to "like" my comment and keep following my comment so that you can learn a lot about Nigerian politics...

I laugh at you..... You say you know what again?

Your paymasters have been paying you for years and you see how life has been for you, continue limiting yourself, continue feeding from the crumbs and being a slave.

We won't have you decide our future for us..... Insane people are left in the psychiatric.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Oracleforce: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I laugh at you..... You say you know what again?

Your paymasters have been paying you for years and you see how life has been for you, continue limiting yourself, continue feeding from the crumbs and being a slave.

We won't have you decide our future for us..... Insane people are left in the psychiatric.

You suppose to learn how to crawl before you think of how to fly in Nigerian politics....sweetie, you are politically naive and green...
You better go and watch Telemundo and BBnaija...these are where you female folks spent most of their time...and leave political matters to those who said...I doubt if she has a voters card
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by OdefaGirl(f): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oracleforce:

You suppose to learn how to crawl before you think of how to fly in Nigerian politics....sweetie, you are politically naive and green...
You better go and watch Telemundo and BBnaija...these are where you female folks spent most of their time...and leave political matters to those who said...I doubt if she has a voters card

Because all the female around you tends to be useless by sitting to watch Bbnaija doesn't make us the same, I can't imagine were you got the rotten mentality that most young women are not politically inclined and involved than keyboard and paid hogs littered here on Nairaland.

Sorry to disappoint you, we've got reasonable, sound, educated and outstanding ladies all around Nigeria and am happy to be one of them. So calm down and watch us take back out country from hungry, greedy fellows.... Go get busy.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Curious345: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zoharariel:

I thought the assholes say Igbo Men do not bow to anybody? grin

These people are nothing but clowns. I go laugh tire when the 2023 Presidential Election results are declared. grin

20Billions of you are not enough to employ lies, blackmail & propaganda to install your fraudulent & Cocaine-Trafficking kinsman on Nigeria. grin

You all need more tutorials from “Joseph Goebbels”, so I suggest you start digging up his grave. grin
childish man..

Anyway you could be mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. / Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.