Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife (51181 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
First time am seeing an igbo man bow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by maestroferddi: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why is this not on front-page?

Peter Obi is looking inevitable, I am afraid to inform detractors...

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by God1000(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Lol if Obi get more than 50k in that state, I will dash you 100k
Lol, you will be shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Haywhy3579: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
If God doesn't answer our prayers through Peter Obi in 2023, it means that God has totally forgotten Nigeria because Peter Obi is an answered prayer.

If this man eventually wins, Nigerians will understand what it means for a leader to be simple, goal-oriented and people-centric
Are u the only one praying to God but anyway sha God can forget u and answer our own prayer batified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by maestroferddi: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
First time am seeing an igbo man bow.
Well with what is at stake, he has to do whatever it takes to save Nigeria...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by BlazinGlory40: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
ElSudani:

A king shouldn't be endorsing any candidate. The same Oluwo who declared himself Emir?

Fair enough
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by tunjiajayi: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Very petty human being. I knew Someone with this mentality would comment rubbish on this thread..

Atleast he greeted a traditional ruler who's a man, what of your god that bent down a worshiped an Igbo woman ?

Painment

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Nasa005: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy grin..... I swaer u funny
CandyOps:

I know say I go catch one Agbadorian Urchin for here and na my job to quench them to death! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
Well with what is at stake, he has to do whatever it takes to save Nigeria...

True.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Sinim(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
God1000:
Good, he has gone to pay homage to Ooni.

APC should forget Osun state, the people of the state have a history of voting for the best candidate and not along ethnic line.

They will vote Peter Obi this time
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by sukar886: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Excess energy
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by maestroferddi: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Normal courtesy call. Obas are apolitical usually. This is because they are regarded as the father of all, regardless of your political leanings. Zombidients shouldn't see this as an endorsement.
Who asked you to explain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by IgOga(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
The Man who wears black Black ⚫️
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Aify147(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Handsome president in the making.. Peter Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by sukar886: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Image123:
The smooth criminal.
En thief pass u, ole

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by SensualMan: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
And Tinubu the vegetable is half dead in a French hospital angry

We sane yoruba Christians are rooting for the right man to fix Nigeria which is Oga Peter Obi tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by ceeceeco: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Respect to the incoming president and Grand Commander of the Federal Republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Samogloby: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The whole Yoruba is OBIdient. Now Tinubu's urchins,come and weep heavily cry cry
In your dream! Atiku/Okowa all the way
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
My incoming president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Lovenorth: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
They say Igbos don't bow to greet anybody, so what happened in this context? Pls before you rain your insult on me, I don't support anybody. I will congratulate anyone that emerge the winner

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by magnumwhales(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

U can't be sure bro I grow up in Osogbo even went to Osogbo grammar school the last time i visit I was surprised abt the popularity of Peter Obi
Sentiment apart this time ppl are more wiser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by sukar886: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Noise maker, u get 100k as u dey, if u get 100k for account u for no be tinubu urchins ... U never chop na to dash somebody 100k for social media

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by ElSudani: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
Who asked you to explain?

I had to before you start another lie.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by LordEclipse: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
FactBoyz:
Labour Party candidate HE Peter Obi is in Ile Ife Osun state. He is pictured greeting the Ooni the traditional way. (Photos)
Obi has won already.. Let's just share the grace in fellowship...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by bonnyhope: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
citygarden:
He is welcome, but this doesn't guarantee him of winning one local government in osun.

But atleast let him do what he is supposed to do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by bigdammyj: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
If hin like make hin visit oodu wey create iwa, na oyo hin case go be...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
sholatech:
If nothing, one must confess that Peter Obi is quite energetic. His daily vast engagement moving round the country and also tue diaspora is impressive

If you ask me I will say he is cloned into like four of him , even myself of a younger age is just confused how he does that and still remains fit....
Who does his schedules for him, when does he move and come back to .......no no no

Obi deserves the seat of the President of NIGERIA and so he will become Amen, Amin, Ishaa Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by alimiadedayo1: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
God1000:
Good, he has gone to pay homage to Ooni.

APC should forget Osun state, the people of the state have a history of voting for the best candidate and not along ethnic line.

They will vote Peter Obi this time
you are feeling okay God will help you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by madjune(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
The way this man appears everywhere across the world is beyond baffling.

Those guys were even amazed to see him in Ife.

Obi is God's chosen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. / Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.